+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i hate spyware

Default i hate spyware

i have just stayed up the past 6 hours trying to delete this new adware program that got on my comp from downloading warez p2p which clamed it was ad ware and spy ware free. ad-aware and spybot both the most updated could't remove or detect it. it was a nasty one too. this one sent popups telling you you had ad/spyware on your comp so you could pay them money to remove it. took me 6 hours to track it down. most people would have never found it. it cloaked itself in the internet exploer tools. maybe not i just got another fucking pop up. if i had the money ide sue the goddamn bastards for false advertisement but im sure thell say owwwwwwww well its a new kinda ware not spy or add. call it popup ware or something. fucking bastards. when i find this progie im going to find the program group that made this and kill them myself so don;t download the new warez p2p at least til i figure out an easy way to get rid of this shit. im not a dos guy but my friend is and when windows can;t see it its a dos proggie go fucking figure. haven;t found my dos manual for 2 years. heh another sleepless night fucking with this michine. its 7:37 in the morning and iver been fighitng spyware sence 2 or 3 can;t remeber now fucking bastards. anyone got any ideas???? im out of em if you get the shit find out who made it and ill go kill them. im not kidding as long as they are within a tank of gas cuz thats all i fucking got. god damn zombies can;t wait til i get a good reason to kill them all. http://69.20.62.53/yyy10.html thats on of the pop up addresses i just got. i hate firewalls somoen mind crashing the fucking shit out of that ip address ill be very happy for the hour of non popups ill get til the fucking poor 4 eyed nerd fixxes it and makes it to never happen again. god damn fucking bastard smake me sick. im very tired and i give up. can't stand this shit gatat love fucking america. the only place and idiot can be prez without getting the majority vote. god damn zombies. im just venting. if you find this ammusing good. if you consdier this tired rant a waiste of post then fuck you too after i kill the fucking programers ur next fucking zombies...

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Default Re: i hate spyware

The best way to get the things out of the way when they are so new is to report them to one of the spyware manufacturers. Such as: http://www.webroot.com/php/spysweepe...sid=1761030198

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Try SPY SWEEPER, look it up on Google. It's free. Forrest recommended it. It got rid of all my spyware. Keep it on your computer, it gets rid of them 24/7.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Try SPY SWEEPER, look it up on Google. It's free. Forrest recommended it. It got rid of all my spyware. Keep it on your computer, it gets rid of them 24/7.
    Yup, that's the one in my link.

+ Reply to Thread