+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Police: Idaho teen is tied up and scalped - wacky punkrockers...

Default Police: Idaho teen is tied up and scalped - wacky punkrockers...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...-scalped_x.htm

BOISE (AP) — A 16-year-old girl was allegedly tied up and scalped with a 4-inch knife in what police say may have been an act of revenge by another woman.
    The girl, who had a punk-style mohawk haircut before the attack, is recovering at home. Doctors could not reattach her scalp, which was found near a hot spring.

Police searched for Marianne Dahle, 26, who disappeared after the Jan. 18 attack at Kirkham Hot Springs, about 70 miles from Boise.

"When I say this gal was scalped, she was truly scalped," said Chief Deputy Bill Braddock. "The top of her head, her hair, was completely cut off."

Dahle and the victim, whose name was not released, were longtime acquaintances and hung out with a punk clique, he said.

"The motive, as near as we've been told by witnesses, was retaliation for acting in a way that the adult perceived as being offensive to women as a gender," Braddock said. "According to their creed, if you disrespect women you are not allowed to wear a mohawk."

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Police: Idaho teen is tied up and scalped - wacky punkrockers...

i want a picture of that one, ............those whacky punk rockers..........haha

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Yuck...

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

poor girl, at least she's ok, well with the obvious lack of skin on her head.

A 26-year-old cut off the scalp of a 16-year-old? WTF? Was the 16-year-old disrespecting her gender by being younger and hotter than the psycho who attacked her?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Seems the 16 year old was a willing participent up untill the scalping part...seems the 26 year old is one of those creepy controlling type that prays on younger gals she can control...they're still on the hunt for her.

La_ExotiQue's Avatar Nigga plz

i have a mohawk - i'de like to see them get past my 240lb powerlifter/wing-chun master/fire arms collecter/psychotic husband.
    I couldn't even start to imagine the pain of having a knife slice off the top of your head - and she's only 16 (shame)

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

imagine being scalped....

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

Agh, that's terrible.

They should scalp the scalper, while playing striessand in the background! **

tragic... only 16 and already loosing hair

I gonna show this thread to my 18 years punk rock sister

Genesis's Avatar Member

I heard about this on the radio this morning, but not all the details.
    Sad.

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

God damn psychos!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

eh, mohawks are lame, we need to scalp more people for having them. when david beckham and britney spears do it you know punk is dead and it's time to whip out the blades.

La_ExotiQue's Avatar Nigga plz

Oh i thought it was going to be her whole head, i saw it on the news today pfffffffffft it's just a scratch

Nuada_Airgetlam's Avatar Just A Wolf

yes but a horrible painful scratch. damned psycho bitch cunt cutting peoples hair off because they are younger than her.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    tragic... only 16 and already loosing hair

I gonna show this thread to my 18 years punk rock sister
    when you get scalped its not just your hair

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

the lady surrendered to police.

Thu Feb 10, 5:22 AM ET

By REBECCA BOONE, Associated Press Writer

BOISE, Idaho - A woman was arrested and charged with felony aggravated battery after being accused of scalping a mohawk-wearing teenage girl who was a fellow member of a punk clique.

Marianne Dahle, 26, allegedly used a 4-inch knife to cut away the crown and back of the scalp of the 16-year-old victim, apparently as punishment for her disrespectful behavior toward women. The teen survived.

Dahle is accused of tying up the teenager — who identified herself to reporters only as Sheila — and cutting away a 6-by-8-inch section of her scalp.

Sheila said she underwent skin grafts and anticipated another surgery to repair the damage. Authorities did not release the girl's name.

Dahle surrendered at the Ada County Jail, where she was being held on $25,000 bond. If convicted, she could be sentenced to 14 years in prison.

Dahle was visiting Kirkham Hot Springs in central Idaho with the girl and a teenage friend when the attack occurred Jan. 18. The teen spent two weeks in the hospital and is now recovering at home.

Bill Braddock, chief deputy of Boise County, said Dahle was retaliating for behavior she considered offensive to women.

He said the victim, Dahle and the girl who witnessed the attack belonged to the same punk clique. In their group, he said, those who disrespect women are not allowed to have their hair in a mohawk.

He also said Dahle appeared to be exerting psychological control over teenage members of the clique, and added that there were "sexual overtones."

Police would not release many details for fear it would harm the prosecution's case.

Dahle allegedly dropped the teen off at St. Luke's Regional Medical Center in Boise, Braddock said. Authorities recovered the scalp, which had been left behind at the hot springs, but doctors were unable to reattach it, Braddock said.

The case has been difficult to investigate because it has taken deputies time to win the trust of witnesses and friends of the victim. Some witnesses are afraid of retaliation.

Braddock said he only agreed to discuss the incident so the public could help authorities find Dahle.

+ Reply to Thread