+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pet Peculiarities?

Default Pet Peculiarities?

Every time she finds paper, she tries to eat it?

She goes bezerk and destroys sporks on site, especially plastic sporks.

She hoards bottle caps, and has had more than most people who try to collect bottle caps.

She is obsessed with jumping into showers.

She seems to love to observe anything that happens to go to the restroom.

She has many other habbits also, like hiding stuff under counters, dressers, drawers, and refrigerators.

What do YOUR pets do?

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Re: Pet Peculiarities?

Nocturna Kills blankets and hair ties and Zim and for some reason hates card board. It must be destroyed.
    Zim is terrified of people (and Nocturna). He hides under the blankets of the bed because he thinks he less conspicuous there.
    K

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

My female dog lifts her leg like a male dog to relieve herself. She's very confused.

SomethingSelfrighteous's Avatar Dancing Jesus Figurine

my dog cannot go upstairs, but it can go down

toodles
    the chris

My cat is a selective destroyer--he only goes for my favorite clothes and important papers!
    -Nathan

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

my farm cat pisses on any clothes that are left on the floor (which is often) thus his nick name is "pissassin" and my 2 poud tiny kitty has double cainine fangs on each side of her mouth...and bites.

Oh, My dog used to ask for permission for stuff before she took it, using barks and gestures.

The hedge hogs have a little box that I built them with a perch on top of it...I made a ramp so they could walk up there...Gomez and Mortisha both like it when i get them up there and roll them down the ramp......
    Its hilarious...Across the room they go..I want that lil sound effect from sonic the hedge hog when he done that spin manuver just so I could play it when i do that with them..

Sith is pretty much just a lazy snake...The only peculiar thing she does is she likes to eat right in front of me...She will kill the mouse and hold it in her mouth and then when I have her on my desk she will start eating it...

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

My cat cinnamon will eat anything plastic so I have to be real careful about leaving plastic laying around.
    My cat sneaky meows and then sticks one paw out when she needs to stretch and then I have to pick her up and stretch her for her.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

My dog Veruca should join he circus she is a juggernaut of an athelete especially when it comes to soccer and frisbee...she also knows when I am down and won't leave my side. My cat Kitty, also know by his name as Old Major is well just that a war loving nasty old bastard but he's just a relaxing cat till any dog besides Veryca shows up then Old Major shows how he got his clusters in more ways then one, his preference pittbulls a Baubermens he likes to take them for rides....seriously oh and bitch slap them

SomethingSelfrighteous's Avatar Dancing Jesus Figurine

My kitten "Ms. Monroe" has a nasty habit of hissing when she hears sean connery's voice

toodles
    the chris

My dog prefers to be called "Puppy", even though she is over 10 years old, roughly.

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

My boy dog pees like a girl.

~Histrionica~

+ Reply to Thread