+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Science of Dance

Default The Science of Dance

Scientists have drilled deeply into the psyche of the average heterosexual woman and managed to come away not only with sanity intact, but also with the sacred truth coveted by smarmy male club-skanks the world over: which moves on the dance floor are likely to facilitate a healthy coat of stanky on my hang-down?

Employing 3D modeling and biometric analysis, British psychologists at Northumbria University believe they have broken the secrets of rhythmic motions and trepanned out the...
    Read the full article

Default Re: The Science of Dance

Iunno; dosing GHB is a rather delicate process, itself. And one should never, ever leave something to professionals; if we limit ourselves to what can be done for profit we'll never achieve anything else.

kclark's Avatar Junior Member

I have a universal policy that neatly fits all forms of recreational drug use and dosage:

"Don't eat more than ten."

It has served me well.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by kclark View Post
    I have a universal policy that neatly fits all forms of recreational drug use and dosage:

"Don't eat more than ten."

It has served me well.

As your physician, I don't think I'd recommend ten caps of GHB. I suppose one could come up with another form of measurement though. Like 10 ml or something. That would probably fit.

kclark's Avatar Junior Member

Actually, I wouldn't recommend GHB at all...unless we're going camping! =D

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by kclark View Post
    Actually, I wouldn't recommend GHB at all...unless we're going camping! =D
    I actually kinda liked GHB, back when it was a legal body-building supplement, and they sold a precursor and not the paint stripper they sell now. I apparently have a freakishly high tolerance for it, but I liked to put a shot in a drink in place of where someone who liked say vodka would put that. I especially liked the lack of commitment where it would wear off in 20 minutes.

Woohoo! My bad dancing is actually good dancing! Science is on my side for once!

Huh.

10 ml of what I'm used to should knock you into a four our coma at least, if taken at once. A peak high lasts for ~2 hours.

The precursor is still available as an alternative sometimes, but only spreads the duration out further because your body has to metabolize it first.

Makes me wonder if the commercial stuff was something different entirely, or whether you were just doing a different dose range.

+ Reply to Thread