+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which Form of The Grim Reaper are You?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Which Form of The Grim Reaper are You?

Which Form of The Grim Reaper are You?

Here are my results:

You are Mercy.

You were born as a small, kind child. Helping even those who ridiculed you. Be it ignorance or kindness that made you do this, you became liked by many people that knew you, and continually ridiculed by the rest. Walking home from a regular day with your friends, you were slowly approached by a known and greatly infamous killer. As you began to run, so did he, and he fell as you became faster. Out of the kindness of your heart, you reluctantly returned and assisted the killer to his feet. You were quickly done away with afterward. As a form of death, you collect the souls of innocence. Animals and youth that have died at early ages are your forte.

rikosaka's Avatar ChorizoSmells

Default Re: Which Form of The Grim Reaper are You?

Mine kinda makes sense, every time I go a shoot something it usually rains. Every time. My friends call me Ame-otoko which means rainman. At least one time it was very cold so it snowed when I went to Tokyo to shoot a party.

You are Tragedy
    Born and raised in a storm-prone town. You never knew anything other than rain in the sky, and you loved it. As you made a habit of exploring what seemed like a new terrain when it rained, your town was struck with a horrible storm. You were one of the first to die. Your body was made into a bloody example of nature's strength. After being greeted by Mercy, you took it upon yourself to decide the fate and collect the souls of those who have died in similar circumstances to your own.

I got this.

You are Fear.

As a child, you feared many things. Things that would cause joy to most caused you pain and caused you to withdraw unto your home. As an adult, you became brave, without losing the fears you had as a child. Your ego had gotten the best of you, and out of a drunken joy, attempted to drive a go-cart down the freeway. At the last second, you became sober enough to realize that you were in the wrong side of the road. You collided head first with a Semi... You collect souls that have died through hazards unimaginable to most people. Collecting from accidents, terminal illness, paranoia, and suffocation are your fortes.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

I got mercy as well. Interesting.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

You are Tragedy
    Born and raised in a storm-prone town. You never knew anything other than rain in the sky, and you loved it. As you made a habit of exploring what seemed like a new terrain when it rained, your town was struck with a horrible storm. You were one of the first to die. Your body was made into a bloody example of nature's strength. After being greeted by Mercy, you took it upon yourself to decide the fate and collect the souls of those who have died in similar circumstances to your own.

tatum radcliffe's Avatar Senior Member

You are Rage.
    After his lover was caught in an affair with a lifelong friend, he went insane with anger. He killed his lover and everything inside of the house in a raging fire. Now alongside Fear, Sorrow, and Mercy, Rage collects the souls who have died in violent attacks and tortures the attacker's living soul until death, where he can finish them.

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

You are Sorrow.
    A foster child growing without support since birth, he developed knowing that there was never anything left in the world for him. Over a long time, he gained friends that acted as his family. Proud of his family, he treated them as precious treasure, and would never let them go. One night, as they led you back to your home, the group was caught by a mugger. Unwilling to relinquish their belongings, they were all killed. As you escaped and the killer was apprehended, you fell back into darkness, where you remained until, and beyond death. You roam the underworld seeking to comfort souls that share his experiences, and welcome them among the dead.

Unforgiven's Avatar Junior Member

I'm Rage.

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

Yep, Rage for me to.. oh pretty picture..

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

You are Rage.

After his lover was caught in an affair with a lifelong friend, he went insane with anger. He killed his lover and everything inside of the house in a raging fire. Now alongside Fear, Sorrow, and Mercy, Rage collects the souls who have died in violent attacks and tortures the attacker's living soul until death, where he can finish them.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Tragedy

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

You are Tragedy

Born and raised in a storm-prone town. You never knew anything other than rain in the sky, and you loved it. As you made a habit of exploring what seemed like a new terrain when it rained, your town was struck with a horrible storm. You were one of the first to die. Your body was made into a bloody example of nature's strength. After being greeted by Mercy, you took it upon yourself to decide the fate and collect the souls of those who have died in similar circumstances to your own

I... I am tradegy... *sob* oh, the poetic sadness of it all. hahaha

+ Reply to Thread