+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you know if you were feeling grim when updating Netflix queue?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default How do you know if you were feeling grim when updating Netflix queue?

How do you know if you were feeling grim when you last updated your Netflix queue?

In my case, I would have to say it is when Romper Stomper is in the #1 slot.

We came to wreck everything, and ruin your life. God sent us.

How about you?

Default Re: How do you know if you were feeling grim when updating Netflix queue?

When the last 20 movies I put in were all moved to the bottom and overtaken by girly flicks that my wife put in...

Then again I hardly ever have time to watch anything anymore so I guess I don't mind much... :^\

But at the top of my que was May. Cheesy..but good cheesy.

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: How do you know if you were feeling grim when updating Netflix queue?

funny, i just updated mine right before coming here.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

haha. you must really have a grim sense when you find that movie to be hilarious, as I do.

there's just something about one group of guys starting a fight, only to have the other guys send in about 100 dudes to back them up 30 seconds later that makes me think I'm watching a Buster Keaton movie.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I don't use netflix as yet. In terms of music, I have a unified system which allows me to list almost everything I'm listening to. The transitions (although always odd) get weirder when I'm feeling grim. I'm searching for a groove and not finding it.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

never heard of netflix till just now

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

.Hbo made movie Conspiracy with Kenneth Branagh it great movie, but something about it....

+ Reply to Thread