+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Have you ever slept with someone totally not your type?

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

Default Re: Have you ever slept with someone totally not your type?

aww.
    see, i've matured. now i'm a slut, but i'm picky about it.
    none of this "i need self-validation" crap.
    it's more like rampant hedonism.

~soma~

Quote Originally Posted by soma_stardust
    aww.
    see, i've matured. now i'm a slut, but i'm picky about it.
    none of this "i need self-validation" crap.
    it's more like rampant hedonism.

~soma~

I hate it when you're having fun with someone, and you're made to think that they're just out for an earnest good time, and then suddenly it turns out they only went with it out of some misguided disproportional admiration for you and the complimentary desire to please. I mean, I realise it's not for me to judge their motivations, but it seems like such a shame of that perfect hedonistic picture to do all the right things for all the wrong reasons. It screws that special connection you get to have with someone when it's mutually understood that you're both being completely selfish and independent.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

Quote Originally Posted by Raza

I hate it when you're having fun with someone, and you're made to think that they're just out for an earnest good time, and then suddenly it turns out they only went with it out of some misguided disproportional admiration for you and the complimentary desire to please. I mean, I realise it's not for me to judge their motivations, but it seems like such a shame of that perfect hedonistic picture to do all the right things for all the wrong reasons. It screws that special connection you get to have with someone when it's mutually understood that you're both being completely selfish and independent.
    yes! amen to that.
    i need more of this in my life... ><

~soma~

BookOfFaeye's Avatar Book Of Faeye

I did once for short time, but not quite that situation. I was actually with the guy for enough time to need the police and a restraining order to make him go away. That sucked but it was a brutal learning experience that I guess I needed.

I have types I like but I'm pretty flexible around female as a type. Big soft breasts, black hair, and tattoos are nice too.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

I haven't, but I would.

At my time in life and with my looks, I can't be too choosy.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    I haven't, but I would.

At my time in life and with my looks, I can't be too choosy.
    Yes, BP, you're horrible looking. Haha! J/K....Dude...It's just that you haven't gotten any in a while. Guys...Well....If we haven't found a girl in a while we find ourselves as disgusting looking. I don't know how girls think, but, yeah, guys...that's our thought process. BP...Though, yes, we're all not some fuckin' Brad Pitt, but, I've seen your pics and your not a bad looking guy. You can definietly get "some"...You just have to be more confident in yourself. It doesn't mean go score with a nasty chick. It means, look inside yourself AND the outside and figure out what you have to give of yourself. You, BP, do have alot of good qualities and you're not a bad looking dude...Go out there and find some someone. Add your pros vs. your cons. From what I can tell, you have alot more pros than cons. Understand that and use it.

Years ago I was where you're at now. I hadn't "found" anybody in awhile and just thought.."God, I'm a disgusting looking individual." Finally some woman, that I WAS attracted to, told me I was crazy for that thinking. I just had no idea. I thought, well...Since I haven't been with someone in a while, well...I thought I was a dreg in apprearance. Just this one lady that I was attracted to changed my whole outlook on the whole thing. She thought I was nuts for thinking that. In the end, well...we didn't jive, BUT...I then went out looking for something I was attracted to and lo and behold, she also found me as attractive. Confidence goes along way, let me tell you. Dude...Yes, I'm straight...But...I do know what dudes are utterly disgusting and you're so not it. You just soooo need some confidence.

Sorry, I should have held my tongue, that came across as "tell me I'm wonderful".

I know I'm physically attractive. Don't mean jack though. Whatever I got noone wants.

Bullshit! Dude, you're just at a "low" as far as confidence in yourself. That's all. Go out to the local NY 7-11 and buy some. Haha! Really....Just don't totally give up. Woman smell that shit on guys. It's very unattractive. That, in itself, could be holding you back. Go to a bar, have couple of drinks to give yourself some liquid courage....Then...Just talk to some ladies and DON'T try to score. Just talk to them and treat them like they are asexual or talk to bi-dudes as asexual for that matter. People essentially want someone they can talk to. I've found that the prettiest person in the room most gets off when they're NOT being played. So, go and talk. and later on....Go home, but realize because they spoke to you and you treated them as people, not objects, that they actually talked back. Use that to build up your confidence....Then, now go back again and use that confidence to your advantage.

Dude, I'm 36. I've tried this shit all my life.

Believe me when I ask you, can we change the topic.

Hahaha! O.K. I got you. No problem....

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

It has been so long since I questioned "my type" that i don't know if i can rightly answer the question.

If someone knows what my type is.. then maybe we can narrow it down..

jebbus christo I was a slut in my youth..

+ Reply to Thread