+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fallout 3

Default Fallout 3

Who else can not fucking wait for this game?

Went out and pre-ordered the collectors edition yesterday. They gave me a Nuka-Cola bottle opener for free too .

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Fallout 3

i cant wait for it. i keep reading about it and drooling over it. i just hope my humble pc will be able to run it. if not, there shall be a "bloody mess" to clean up...

What kind of character do you think you'll make first? With the cool targeting system I'm really thinking about making a scout character with lots of long-gun/bomb skills.

Chase the Dragon?

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I'm looking forward to it. I just hope it's not a complete mess like Oblivion was.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

jury's out here but looking forward

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

i cant wait either..i preordered the collectors edition like a month ago..lol

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

I have been waiting for so long on this game, I hope bethesda doesn't screw this up like they did TES.. I have been asking about fallout 3 my local game shop for years now to see a hint. Fallout the best RPG in long time....

I still play Oblivion rockwulf, you want to fix oblivion have website that has nothing but mods for that game makes it really worth to play.

;^)

Thought you had got an advanced copy of the game.

Was -this- close to freaking out

lol..i thought the same thing..i was like O_O wtf?!

ha...no I wish.. it's just the promo soundtrack/poster when you pre-order... :^)

Was just showing the love.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus88
    I have been waiting for so long on this game, I hope bethesda doesn't screw this up like they did TES.. I have been asking about fallout 3 my local game shop for years now to see a hint. Fallout the best RPG in long time....

I still play Oblivion rockwulf, you want to fix oblivion have website that has nothing but mods for that game makes it really worth to play.
    Yeah, I heard about that. I played the demo and wasn't that impressed. So I was like, wait, I have to pay money to buy a game then go download a bunch of programs written by other users just to get it to not suck? Pass....

That's like buying a car but going somewhere else so that it cna have an engine and seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    That's like buying a car but going somewhere else so that it cna have an engine and seats.
    We call them Vin Diesel wannabe's. Vroo Vroooooom!

You kidding me? I've got a fucking one-armed leather jacket, and it's the centerpiece of my style. Fallout is the awesomest thing since chocolate. It's almost a decate later and I still get shivers down my spine if I hear a shred of "A Kiss to Build a Dream On". Despite the fact that Berthesa seems intend on simplifying the social and ethical complexity and 'darkness' of 1 and 2 to make more room for simple violent gameplay, a wide 3D world properly carrying its atmosphere is something to be excited about for me.

I'm quite certain that my computer won't play it, but I fully intend to upgrade until it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    I'm quite certain that my computer won't play it, but I fully intend to upgrade until it does.
    It's also for PS3 and 360 if you have those...or unless your just a straight PC gamer kinda guy

Shit Raza, if I knew you had a jacket like that I'd have borrowed it last halloween. I had to go nuts to find a jacket and then cut the arm off for my lobo costume.

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    It's also for PS3 and 360 if you have those...or unless your just a straight PC gamer kinda guy
    even though i have a ps3..i chose to get the pc version..there's just certain types of games i like to play on pc more than console... i do most of my gaming on pc as well....

Scott's Avatar Senior Member

I just saw some gameplay videos the other day and I am super excited now.
    I have a feeling I will not get much work done the week it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    I just saw some gameplay videos the other day and I am super excited now.
    I have a feeling I will not get much work done the week it comes out.
    i dont think alot of people will be getting much work done.lol.. both this game and GOW2 is coming out within a week of each other..

+ Reply to Thread