+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Supernatural pictures and or experiences

Default Supernatural pictures and or experiences

The supernatural phenomena tends to intrigue people because it alludes to life not seen, or a here after...

I'm curious, have you ever had a supernatural experience, OR taken a picture with a curious something in it, that makes you think you've had some sort of encounter.

No haters please. If you dont believe, move along, I want this thread to be open for people to express their experiences. If you dont believe, then move along.

SPIRIT AND ENCOUNTER SAFE THREAD.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

Default Re: Supernatural pictures and or experiences

i'jm one of the few witnesses to the Ghost that haunts my office block (seriously, when i'm dead i have far more intresting things to do than continue to go to work)

and when i was 4 i freaked my great grandmother out by recalling the view of the hospital gardens my great grandfather was at... after galipolli. whatsmore i knew he had been buried under earth for 10 days after a big explosion, and he was the only survivor. something that was never passed on, other than he came back from the war early and injured. and died 40 years afterwards due to gangrene (he retired and stopped moving about, the infection then took over)

episode allah's Avatar iconoclast

my grandmother appears to have had several premonitory dreams on the nights before her siblings' deaths to the point where she could tell people that so and so had died this morning before news of it arrived. She would ring hoping it had just been a dream but then be told that so and so had indeed died.

I’m pretty sure that that pink faerie I saw when I was a kid was real. It opened up the door and flew inside my bedroom and I could have sworn I was totally lucid.

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

i cant really recall having any kind of personal experiences but the supernatural does interest me.. i like the show "Ghost Hunters". there' are some interesting things that happen..

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

I've seen lots of ghosts and talked to people after they died... Nothing lately though. My supernatural powers have dwindled in New York, New York... It's very anti-spiritual here!

I even went to a haunted castle in England, but the famous ghost did not show up!!!

I had more success when I meditated and focused on it more. But then, I realized that I was becoming obsessed with death and wanted to be with my father in the afterlife, so it kind of scared me. And I backed off...

It can become like a drug, you can get just too involved in all that stuff, and have no life.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

my grandma died slightly before my son was born. When he was 2 he walked over to her picture and said her name (grandma butcher) and then a few days later his friend Ty was over and he started talking to her picture too..

When I was growing up I lived in a house that was way weird,
    I would wake up at night with no blankets and they would be folded in the living room in the middle of the floor.
    I would always hear my name being called from the back room when no one is home,
    And music coming from it at night, that would stop when you got close
    For 5 years I had this recurring dream about the forest around the house, walking through it and seeing piles of sticks and hatchets. and the dream just had this weird feeling to it.

Well years after we moved we all were talking and it came out that everyone in the house was having the same experiences I was, but no one was talking about it all those years...

Junior_Diablo's Avatar Junior Member

waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Not Funny.

Ubiquitress's Avatar Senior Member

my aunt kackle had a string of crystal beads that she tried to give to my mother way back when she placed them in my moms hands the string broke and the beads crashed to the ground,upon which kackle calmly gathered them up and told my ma that it wasnt time for her to have them yet. other than that ive seen and oddly enough smelled some folks after they were long gone and i dont mean soap or decomposed smell but the smell of that individual ,particular to them. it sure seems to me that there is something in the idea of enrgy =mass ,mass= enrgy nothing really ever leaves just shifts form .

Quote Originally Posted by Junior_Diablo
    waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    seriously dude( or dudett?).. wtf? and who are you?

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Cool shit like that never happens to me. Ok, I had a dream once where I saw my necklace on the stairs and it was broken. The next day I was running up the same stairs and my necklace broke. And sometimes I know when the phone is going to ring. Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by mystoo
    Cool shit like that never happens to me. Ok, I had a dream once where I saw my necklace on the stairs and it was broken. The next day I was running up the same stairs and my necklace broke. And sometimes I know when the phone is going to ring. Does that count?
    i think there is a word for predicting future events like that..i cant think of it right now though..but i believe it does count as supernatural..

is it premonition?i think seeing anything before it happens might count as somewhat supernatural at least not within a standard linear time frame and therefore unusual.do you find yourself knowing when you will receive an important call from say a family member not knowing anything is wrong but you know at the time its not a typical call but important,so you answer and are unfortunately not unfounded?
    my sister and i used to communicate in odd mental ways though not twins .often she could hear me even when i was'nt trying to communicate anything .we did try the "normal" party tricks of trying to send card numbers etc. through the brain waves with some success but seem to know better if each other are in trouble now.no stress no e.s.p. its funny that way.
    i dont mean to sound like miss chloe here im not saying "call me now" but it is something ive always found interesting i mean really there has to be a better way!
    how can we be these complex creatures and not try and see if these brain things work in mach 5?

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

you know, that's odd how you mentioned that Ubiquitress. i remember conversations i had with my sister while we were very young. but oddly before she had developed speech (thier slow in my family on speaking, like a lot of things backwards.)

Mistress Jennifer: i don't believe that ability diminishes over time, as i do believe its genetic. however i have seen my sister (odly enough, also a Jennifer) who is one of the strongest in my family i have met go from being very perceptive to being "inert" through ignoring and being to close minded to her own abilities (their still there, its just not used).

Her son, My Nephew is already starting to exhibit some ability. i was holding him in the corridor with family pictures and as he was pointing to people i was saying thier names "grandad, aunty pam, etc.) and when i said granny expecting him to point at my mothers picture, he pointed directly at the picture of the person i know as Granny, a picture of my Great grandmother holding my sister (the same Granny I'd spooked at 4 years old over the Gallipoli recollection).

the Celtic side of the family has a lot of people who are very perceptive, my dads side of the family, Nordic and Roma i cant feel anything in, and have a very quiet family history in this matter

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

I think the word is precognition.
    I myself have had a few of these dreams, though they are mainly short flashes in bigger dreams, and I remember them as the events are unfolding.
    I am also a beliver of things like pyrokinetics and have had limited success in this area, my best was meditating and visulising a blue, see through dome all around me and when I opened my eyes everything was blue, but doing this stuff makes me tired after a while. Im being a hundred percent honest with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk
    I think the word is precognition.
    I myself have had a few of these dreams, though they are mainly short flashes in bigger dreams, and I remember them as the events are unfolding.
    I am also a beliver of things like pyrokinetics and have had limited success in this area, my best was meditating and visulising a blue, see through dome all around me and when I opened my eyes everything was blue, but doing this stuff makes me tired after a while. Im being a hundred percent honest with you.
    during the cold war the pentagon had projects aimed at psychic abilities(as well as nuclear hand grenades ).. apparently they gathered people who seemed to have psychic abilities and tried to use this somehow... im not sure what ever came of it but there's a book out about those cold war era projects that came out not too long ago.... i believe those type of abilities exist....

All of the infomation Ive found about pyrokinetics psionics has been on the internet. Unfortunatly alot of this has been copied word for word off other sites or just made up by people who want to mess with te ones who are tring to do this stuff

good on ya for trying,it is exhausting and i dont often get to play with it myself as it i dont have much time to focus with work and family stuff being all consuming most of the time.but i do miss the practice .my favorite was always communication of images and ideas .i dont know much about pyrokinesis, and hate that so much of the info about these subjects is shrouded in bullshit or baiting.kind of holds the whole field back eh?

That and people who charge people when they have no idea what they are talking about.
    One of the easyist thins to learn and do is making "psiballs", but they are fun.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Psi-Ball this has the basics, but you can do it however you want. A tip: dont look to hard at where you want the ball to be, but at the area behind it with your eyes slightly unfocused.
    Mine look like heat waves, but it depends on the person.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

I've had several ghostly occurrences happen to me while I lived in New York. All freaky as shit.....All I don't want to re-live. Since I moved to Florida, I've not seen or heard anything. I don't mind going out "ghost-hunting". I just don't want to have any reside in the same house that I am in. Been there....Done that...Don't want to do it again....

I used to work at a special needs group home when one of the clients got pancreatic cancer and passed. He had been my favorite client and I missed him dearly, I was back at work 2 days after his funeral and I herad him call my name as plain as day. I have had a few things since then but that was the one that sticks out in my mind.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Senior_Diablo
    during the cold war the pentagon had projects aimed at psychic abilities(as well as nuclear hand grenades ).. apparently they gathered people who seemed to have psychic abilities and tried to use this somehow... im not sure what ever came of it but there's a book out about those cold war era projects that came out not too long ago.... i believe those type of abilities exist....
    Russia was really big into this. Every now and then I watch specials on these Russian experiments and alot of the shit is crazy. People moving shit and bending shit without coming close to touching it. You can blow it off as slight of hand but these were secret experiments that were not supposed to be for the viewing public. It's not like it was someone like Chris Mindfuck putting on a show. These were just regular citizens that had abnormal telekinetic ability that could not be explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    Russia was really big into this. Every now and then I watch specials on these Russian experiments and alot of the shit is crazy. People moving shit and bending shit without coming close to touching it. You can blow it off as slight of hand but these were secret experiments that were not supposed to be for the viewing public. It's not like it was someone like Chris Mindfuck putting on a show. These were just regular citizens that had abnormal telekinetic ability that could not be explained.
    those crazy russians..lol..

+ Reply to Thread