+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am having a hard day

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default I am having a hard day

I was supposed to get business stuff FedExed to me for delivery today. Turns out they never sent it. Now I have to pick it up from the airport. Plus I had to prove that I sent them the correct address and their people screwed it up, in order to get it sent at all.

People have been sending me really disgusting spam to my personal inbox. I did a little test to determine who was responsible for mailbombing my inboxes. Now I know, but apparently knowing is small comfort. I lost most of my emails from the summer when my personal box got bombed most recently.

My model submissions box got bombed this last fall and I haven't been able to use it since then. Thought I found a way to retrieve those emails, but I just found out that it probably won't work.

The more Blue Blood blows up bigger and bigger online, the more people ask me about some folks who really took advantage of me and treated me horribly. I don't even want to think about it. I loathe being or appearing a victim in any way. But I know I should educate people on what actually happened in various instances.

I should be doing laundry and packing, but I feel yucky.

I might have picked the wrong time to get into assisted soul-searching about rock photography. Apparently I have a lot of pain in that arena.

I have PMS.

Default Re: I am having a hard day

*hugs* PMS is really crap. So is everything else. I hate it when there's so much stuff to do, and there's so many bad things - memories and recent events that are making me feel icky. Take a break, it sounds like you need. Get some chocolate, your favourite CD, and listen to it in the bath. It helps, really.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I wish I lived there Amelai your so awesome and nice and our view about old punk so akin....I wish i could make you double fudge brownies...that might help and to let ya know that you are truly appreciated by me keep on rawking babe

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I don't think there's any should at the moment. You gotta take care of you. If that means people don't get explanations or a moment of your time they can go find something else to do. I know how those days are. I agree with Franziska, get yourself some music you like. A little snack whatever you ~know~ will help you feel a bit better. Everybody else can just back the fuck up and give you some space to breath.

*Hugs and tries to comfort you*

Mother Superior

Yeah, but it's natural to feel used over something as personal as your life's art. This isn't just fun and games to you, this is your calling. No one should be infringing on that. Anytime things don't go as planned I tend to get a bit miffed myself, especially when I have to go out of my way to correct something that some one else screwed up on. I cannot stand people who just want to collect a paycheck and not do their job properly. Then it costs me. As your success grows these old memories are going to come flooding back and you know what? Success is the sweetest of all at that point because you didn't let anything or anyone get in the way of your goals and personal advancement in the real world. You have come along way from the Blue Bloods I used to order, that was a long time ago too. The fact that you are around all these years , that's a testament to itself. Tomorrow is another day Amelia Feel better.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Well if you ever need some Blue Blood Stormtroopers to crack a few heads open...just say the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Well if you ever need some Blue Blood Stormtroopers to crack a few heads open...just say the word.
    Hmmm, Kinky Uniforms would be awesome!

You know how I deal with this sort of thing and I don't recommend it to you. All I can say is that I know you have it in you to pull through. You have to pick up your packages at the airport, but other people would have just had to do without. You make things happen against all odds. Don't let the Avril Lavignes get your P J Harvey badass self down. I'll let the ladies make suggestions on the lady issues.

Dont they have Pills for PMS now?
    I read they did, but I dont really know how effective they are.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Dude, leave this part to the ladies. Trust me, no good ever came of a guy offering advice on this.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by incog
    Dude, leave this part to the ladies. Trust me, no good ever came of a guy offering advice on this.
    Seriously...step away...you'll only get your hand bit off...if you're lucky.

SUSIEQ502's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    They do, called Sarafem, and they work if that was the only problem. Sounds to me like you have a full plate and at times it becomes a bit unbalanced. I doubt that they would help you. It's really hard to remain constantly strong and in charge. When people due negative upon you, they take down the wall of strength you build. PMS is good because it allows you to be less than perfect for a few days, without the guilt. You are doing better than 99% of people would, based on what I can assertain. (Which I admit, my information is limited) So just let it all happen. If something doesn't work out, you KNOW there's a reason and it will have been all for the better in the future.

I really hope you feel better and take some time off to relieve some stress....it helps to pamper oneself once in awhile and forget about work and everyone who requires us to be 100%. Your doing a great job! *hugs*

Mother Superior

Seriously...step away...you'll only get your hand bit off...if you're lucky.
    Hehe, IF you're lucky

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Thanks Mirren, LECHUZA, SUSIEQ502, Tequila Zaire, incog, BrightStar, Nudemuse, CPRB, and franziska. I was feeling really sucky and you all really cheered me up. Also consumed sweets, oysters, primrose oil, advil, hot bath, sleep, etc.. Going to go to Vegas for a day or two. Should be online anyway 'cause I'm like that.

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

that sucks that people keep bombing your mail boxes something like the fedex thing sucks but happens (i worked at ups so i know how easy it is for stuff to get lost misrouted passed up stuck under a conveyor belt ect ect)

as much as it sucks just remember that this wouldn't be happening to you if you weren't doing things right. you succeed in spite of alot of bullshit and people who fail will try to find ways to hold you back. you and forrest have obviously earned alot of respect from alot of people so keep doing what you do best

u'll be laughting @ all 2morrow..... u know

PaulCat's Avatar 3 Of My Nine Lives Left

HUGS! glad you're feeling better,

PaulCat.

You might try GABA- its over the counter..a mild relaxant..take at night..it's mellowed me a bit over the past couple of days..
    P.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

GABA GABA HEY..sorry damn ramones, I am glad yer doing allright Amelia, vegas sounds like alot of fun. and yer very welcome

Slave326667's Avatar Slave & Master.

Glad you feel better, Theres a song quote I really like, and it applies to a lot of situations "Life is like a board game, it's new, fun and you play it with people; there comes a time when you get tired and you put it away, then one day you get it out, and the peices are broken." -Days of the new (a long quote, I know.) I found that when I try to avoid everything, thinking it'll all just go away with time, it tends to just add up and Fuck me... HARD. Hang in there, keep in mind... they work with mail for a reason.

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

We're all pullin' for you Amelia

devilmutt's Avatar Senior Member

i like to fight...and i'm good at it so, seriously, who's ass needs kicked.

+ Reply to Thread