+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vampyre in Jail for harrassing Vampyre hunter girlfriend

Default Vampyre in Jail for harrassing Vampyre hunter girlfriend

This was an amazing way to start the day. Hahaha.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/200...er_allege.html

N.J. 'Vampyre' jailed after allegedly harassing teen
    by The Associated Press
    Wednesday February 04, 2009, 3:49 PM

ROCHESTER, Minn. -- A self-described "vampyre" and former fringe political candidate faces charges for threatening a teenage girl who tried to break off their relationship by telling him she was actually a vampire hunter.

Jonathan Alfred Sharkey, 44, of Toms River, was held in the Olmsted County, Minn. jail Wednesday on $125,000 bail. He was charged last summer, but didn't appear in court until last month after he was arrested on a warrant.

Sharkey's public defender, Rick Smith, has asked that the charges be dismissed for lack of probable cause.

Sharkey, who calls himself the "The Impaler," ran as the Vampyres, Witches and Pagans party candidate for Minnesota governor in 2006, when he listed Princeton, Minn., as his address.
    Jonathan Sharkey

The criminal complaint says he was running for president in 2007 when the 16-year-old girl wrote a message of support on his ******* page. She told police they began dating online, and the threats began when she tried to break off the relationship.

She told police that "in a desperate attempt" to get him to leave her alone, she had e-mailed him that she was a member of an elite vampire hunter society and that continuing their relationship would put him in danger. Her father told police he talked to Sharkey, but Sharkey continued to call the girl and write letters to her parents.

He was charged with felony harassment and two misdemeanors: coercion with a threat to inflict bodily harm and coercion with a threat to expose a secret or disgrace.

Sharkey was supposed to appear in court here in August, but got a delay by saying he had been hurt in a pro wrestling match. He then missed a September hearing and a warrant was issued.

The complaint says Sharkey told a Rochester police sergeant who called him last August that he was a vampire "who needs to drink human blood for strength." It says he referred to the Rochester girl as his wife and princess. Last August he also wrote a letter threatening to sue the county attorney's office for wrongful and vindictive prosecution.

-------------

/dons cloak purchased from Pagan Mystery Gifts.com

/goes to take office.

Default Re: Vampyre in Jail for harrassing Vampyre hunter girlfriend

The pedo vampire is 44? But he thinks he's a vampire. And he's 44.

To re-iterate: He said he needs to drink human blood. And he's 44.

I vant to suck vour stimulus..

Iggyisdead's Avatar boo-urns

People are so dumb. Oh my god people are so dumb. Not only does he like to think that he is a vampire, but pro wrestling? Really???

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias

When you can grow to be millenia old, what's 30 years difference?

Agism just kinda grows out of you at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias

Age is what happens when you don't die in the interim. No wisdom or judgment is automatically conferred.

She seems older than he is. Age is a relative thing.

Relative to the amount of time passed between your birth and either the current or your time of death, yeah.

I prefer inox's explanation, that it just doesn't mean squat.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Wow, is it some natural law that all vampires are actually pathetic?

Yes. Yes it is...

I meant one of the stages of life. The age of adolescence for example.

By this I meant that she feels more mature than he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedocharges
    He was charged with felony harassment and two misdemeanors: coercion with a threat to inflict bodily harm and coercion with a threat to expose a secret or disgrace.
    Ok - learned 2 things today.

1-Apparently "coercion with a threat to expose a secret or disgrace." is a chargeable offense.

2-Apparently the legal age of consent is 16 in Minnesota or at least if you're admitting to dating a 16 year old online and to the point of writing her parents about it, that seems to be pretty common... enough to call 16 year olds your "princess and wife".

Oh, and apparently vampyres need blood there for strength to the degree of which you can attempt to sue anyone who gets in your way to stop you.

Is it April 1st or something?

Nah... just a regular Friday the 13th.

athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    2-Apparently the legal age of consent is 16 in Minnesota or at least if you're admitting to dating a 16 year old online and to the point of writing her parents about it, that seems to be pretty common... enough to call 16 year olds your "princess and wife".
    16 in Indiana too... Which is how I was legally allowed to date my fiance when I was 17 and he was 23.

Dating... How do you prove one that you're not dating, but just hanging out? Or opposite.

I remember some magazine (Maxim I think?) I got while on tour w/Lollapalooza in 93. I got it as a joke to keep on the tour bus as it had a two page spread in it of the USA with each state listing both age of consents and which sex acts were considered illegal. Funny/Scary to watch who would study that map.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    When you can grow to be millenia old, what's 30 years difference?

Agism just kinda grows out of you at that point.
    like thiese books i've been reading by patricia briggs where the main character is a shape-shifter and she was raised in a werewolf pack and fell in love with one of them when she was 16. it wasn't until she was an adult that she realised he was centuries old...
    that being said, this is the real world and... yeah. so wrong. wtf. pedo vampire politician wrestler... um.. it's different, anyway o.o

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Haha! I'm surprised I haven't heard about this when it happened, since I'm in Minnesota, what a crazy bastard!

Ok so more seriously, until I hear what exactly the guy has threatened and harassed her with, chances are pretty big that everyone involved in pressing charges or reporting on the story went 'OMGpedo!' and blew it all way out of proportion. One way or another, basing a real opinion on third-hand coverage like this is a pretty silly thing to do.

Since it does not seem any formal "stay away from my daughter" legal things were done this really has no legs to stand on unless his messages/letters etc can be proven to be threatening/dangerous.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Wow. Maybe we found our resident "vampyre's" real daddy. On a second note, how many times did this dumbass get dropped on his head in a pro wrestling match to think he's a vampire?

FU**! I had hoped this guy fell off the face of the earth when he tried for Minnesota. Govenor. and failed. But to see he is back, I hope to hell they staple his nuts to the prison walls this time. and let the inmates have their own impailing with his stupid ass.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Im with lady alias, this dumbass is 44!! lmao

16 the legal age over here, most of europe to, i think lol

+ Reply to Thread