+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally Joined

Default Finally Joined

Hello. My name is Valerian. I have been acquainted with the Blue Blood community for many years now. I used to wank to any free nudes I could find throughout the website. Now I just wank to nudes of my girlfriend, Xavialune. Sometimes we have sex. Once we move out of our crappy apartment, I am sure we will fornicate more often. As far as sexuality goes, I am pretty much willing to try anything. I cleaned the kitchen once as Mistress Xavialune's sissy maid. I even wore her panties, out of which my testicles hung when I scrubbed the floor on my hands and knees. There was another pair on my head. But, damn, panties look so nice on her...

I have realized that there is more to life then sexual exploits. I realized that the male need to conquer is simply a societal condition perpetuated by the patriarchy in order to keep men slaves to their penises and women slaves to men. I freed my mind with the help of a university education. Yes, I know that attending college in and of itself is useless for developing potent intellectual capabilities. They have basically degraded into trade schools. I wish universities were still for the people who wanted to think. I had some phenomenal teachers at college who really challenged the social normative and helped me think.

My exemplary professors also helped me hone my writing skills. I am a creative writer attempting to participate in a professional fiction market. I like to write dark fantasy, magical realism, occult fiction, and sword & sorcery. I also like to read literature, especially novels heralding from the Romantic and Victorian Eras.

During my awakening at college, I fully realized the rampant corruption and hypocrisy ruling society. I developed a huge intolerance for most major religions. I figured out that almost all governments are totalitarian. The only thing that differs is their level of overtness. I also realized that most people are not worth a damn as they will blindly follow any popular trend, no matter how trite or detrimental to existence it may be. For these reasons, I have become a cynic, a nihilist, and a misanthrope.

I do, however, have some hope in various alternative communities, such as the Goth subculture. I have been dressing Goth since sophomore year in college. I have listened to Goth rock since junior year in high school. I have very unwavering ideas of what Goth is and what it is not. To read my blog, please check out the link in the "Homepage" section of my profile. I will state right now that I believe Goth to be nothing more than music and fashion. I find the mindset argument to be incredibly asinine as a mind belongs to an individual, not a subculture. It is just common sense that like-minded people will be attracted to the same music and dress styles.

I desire social interaction with like-minded individuals. Perhaps that phrase is contradictory: individuals that think the same. Well, I don't mean exactly the same. I just want to talk to people that have enough in common with me. That is why I joined these boards. I also hope to submit some writing to the website. I plan on writing erotica soon, by the way. I have three hot ideas all planned out in a black notebook.

I am also very much addicted to World of Warcraft. I play on Trollbane. My main character is a level 80 Death Knight. I recently joined the guild Vendetta. I have been playing video games since I was in second grade. I played Doom when I was in third grade. I remember one time I was drawing the pectoral muscles on a imp as I sat at a table during inside recess and some girl complained that I was drawing "boobies". It is because of my love of computer games, especially RPGs, that I got into writing, Goth, and metaphysics. I am currently working on a metaphysical philosophy tentatively called Arcane Sapience. My deity archetypes are hot, especially Selenium. I might post her textual description on the boards sometime.

Well, yes, I wrote a novel (not literally, I mean as my introduction). I wanted to write something interesting, and avoid the generic three-lined post. Just to warn you, the stagnant life in northeastern Maine has made me a bit jaded so I can come off as pretentious. If I exhibit troll-like qualities, please don't take it personally, unless you are objectively moronic. However, I don't think I'll run into any idiots on this forum. I think most of you are probably very smart and nice people.

[Edit] My avatar is a picture of Xavia's lips.

Default Re: Finally Joined

Quote Originally Posted by Valerian Reign
    However, I don't think I'll run into any idiots on this forum. I think most of you are probably very smart and nice people.
    Is that some sort of challenge, boy?

Are you giving me a look?

Is that a look?

Didn't they tell you not to make eye contact?

DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT.

How can a crappy apartment stop you from having sex more often?

Welcome anyway...

Aza's Avatar Extradimensional Penguin
    My home is everywhere and nowhere. I am the quintessential hobo.

By far the most informative introduction I've ever seen...

... welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    How can a crappy apartment stop you from having sex more often?

Welcome anyway...
    No room for any other furniture than a bed. The bed gets kind of boring after a while. I guess I should have substituted "claustraphobic" and "suffocating" for "crappy". That type of enviornment puts a damper on the mood.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Hello

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Fuckin' commie bastard! I'm telling Rush about you! You better watch your step, fella! Using education to free up you mind...That's Pinko talk!

apartment = hallways = sex in hallways problem solved.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

hellos

Xavialune's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    apartment = hallways = sex in hallways problem solved.
    We dont even have a hallway LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Xavialune
    We dont even have a hallway LOL
    It's true. Our place is just a square devided into two "large" rectangles (bedroom, living room that's filled with all our extra stuff) and two small rectangles (a bathroom with a victorian tub shower that's impossible to have sex in, and a kitchen devoid of any stable surfaces).

Anyway, we do plan on fucking more, once her wisdom teeth heal that is.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that my WoW character's name is Matasuntha, after the Ostrogothic princess of Italy. If any of you play Alliance on Trollbane, feel free to send me a message

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

why wait? that's the best time to do it, when she's all hopped up on meds.

Hahaha... well, she is not that sensitive to Vocodin, which is odd because she's sensitive to just about every other medication.

Xavialune's Avatar Senior Member

No way, thatd be horrible sex! Plus, like he said, vicodin doesnt seem to do much for me but kill the pain. My mom gets super doped up on it, I just feel slightly drowsy.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Wow, someone who writes long-ass posts like I do...

Cool...

Welcome aboard!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I do appreciate people that understand the purpose of spacing and paragraphs, so their posts don't look like one big clusterfuck of text.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by allah
    raza you know that you can get banned for making multiple accounts don't you?

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by allah
    raza you know that you can get banned for making multiple accounts don't you?
    that is too goddamn funny.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello

BigBoy's Avatar Exiled

OMG I just went to your site, you look EXACTLY like Nicholas Cage!
    Interesting articles too, I've been a part of the Subculture for a while now but I was wondering recently should I take the next step & embrace the fashion side too? thanks to your site now i know where to start!

+ Reply to Thread