+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's your favorite color?

Default Re: What's your favorite color?

AHHH PINK CHANGE WARDRBE PLEASE!!!!!!! like maybe black or blood red?

tommygunn666's Avatar In A Dream Tilll I Die!!!

other than black would be blue and red

blood red & black

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by gonesavage
    I think lots of people have different reason for not going. A couple I know won't go b/c they're having a baby. I can't go for lack of funds (it's actually a somewhat expensive event). There's also that reason that it's been attracting a lot of people who don't contribute to the event in any way-- they throw beer cans & cigs all over the desert (it's a leave-no-trace type event), ogle girls like it's a frat party, and generally show no respect for the environment or the true-hearted burner. Some people can't handle the high altitude, 100 degree desert anymore. And some others call it a "hippie event", which is not true. But I'm definitely going in 2005, though.

That's so not cool. It ruins the fun for everyone that way...plus it takes away fromt he spirit of it all. I'll admit I thought it was a "Hippie event" for some time until I took the time to read about it and talk to people who went. Aspects of it always intrigued me though...I've yet to head out since the logistics for me are up their with camping...and I really suck at planning for stuff like that. However times have changed and if I can coax the GF into going I'll make the 2005 event...I'll be the man dressed in lime green.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    That's so not cool. It ruins the fun for everyone that way...plus it takes away fromt he spirit of it all.
    At the cost of stealing away this thread... Sometimes my friends and I talk about how to discourage those a-holes from attending. But really, there's no way, which is unfortunate, because some of these bastards really make the women (who simply want to enjoy themselves) feel really uncomfortable. Oh well, whenever I see one of these guys actively being inconsiderate, I'll just tell him off.

However, aside from those a-holes, everyone should experience Bman at least once. If planning scares you, don't start a theme camp. I've heard horror stories about that. Once you buy tickets, Bman usually sends you an info packet about a month before. If you read it, and you've been camping before, you'll be fine. Hope the GF agrees to go!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by gonesavage

However, aside from those a-holes, everyone should experience Bman at least once. If planning scares you, don't start a theme camp. I've heard horror stories about that. Once you buy tickets, Bman usually sends you an info packet about a month before. If you read it, and you've been camping before, you'll be fine. Hope the GF agrees to go!
    I suck at camping...I have NO skills in that area at all. Not that I'm unwilling to learn but my kin never did that much so I'm foreign to it as an activity. I'd need to be around some vets of the whole Bman thing or go in a group to "survive" as it where. Knowing me I'd end up like Dale from King of the Hill...covered in mud and wandering around half insane.

Bizarre Star's Avatar Member

red would be my top pick, then any shade of green would come in so close to number one it touches. Then I owuld have to say I like that really funky color pink thats not fuscia not florescent, but very bold and pops.

green..dark green..glowing ooze green..that stuff growing in my shower green

Mother Superior

Like a color thats like that pink on shrimp... I can't think of it right now! It's more dark orangish pink... I think it's more like coral I suppose.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Navy Blue or A vibrant red...since we can't mention black

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

OEC

GasmaskGirl's Avatar Senior Member
    Ottawa Ontario, Canada (actually born in Saskatchewan Canada)

red. always has been red... donno why?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by GasmaskGirl
    red. always has been red... donno why?
    Hey welcome back...your thread of old (the one with all the cool pictures) made a bit of a comeback in recent days. You've been missed.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Silver. Or maybe... hex color #FF0033

Bedlamite

Dark Red, like Alizerine Crimson, and Purple.

+ Reply to Thread