+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, this is my first time using the BBB. I wrote this poem. What do you think?

I was born in Long Island, NY, but I have lived most of my life in Tampa,FL until my unfortunate recent move to Naples.

Default Hello, this is my first time using the BBB. I wrote this poem. What do you think?

Harsh Reality

I have come to the exasperating revelation that the seamlessly evolving human has indeed lost its god given humanity, and has from this point forth, been deemed destined for damnation. The wrechedness of my curious conclusion perils in the face of this disturbing, yet enduring reality. Changing this course bequeathed upone us through countless generations of systimatically desacrating the human spirit and character, now seems to have provoked an irreversible lack of concideration for life of all forms. This is the road that paves the way to all human evil, this is where it all started, and this is where it will all end.

SomethingSelfrighteous's Avatar Dancing Jesus Figurine

Default Re: Hello, this is my first time using the BBB. I wrote this poem. What do you think?

hola. I really liked your poem

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default Re: Hello, this is my first time using the BBB. I wrote this poem. What do you think?

hello, nice poem

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

you have used big words and worded them together very beautifully i love ur writing style

I was born in Long Island, NY, but I have lived most of my life in Tampa,FL until my unfortunate recent move to Naples.

Thank you every one. Its rather dark but arent we all. I realy like using this mesage board it makes me in some way connected to people like me and that is more then refreshing to me. Would anyone like to read more poems?

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

nice poetry, dark but intelligent, anyhow welcome

DAMN I love it is dark and deep its just awsome all together plz post more of your poems!! welcome by the way!!

rayvanfire's Avatar the dark and fallen one

kool[B]

+ Reply to Thread