+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are your favorite sci fi and dark fantasy shows on television now?

Default What are your favorite sci fi and dark fantasy shows on television now?

I tivoed True Blood and have not watched it yet, but I am told I will be looking for new shows to watch once I do. Some favorites have come to a close. What are your favorite sci fi and dark fantasy shows on television now?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: What are your favorite sci fi and dark fantasy shows on television now?

hm. Now? No idea.

Oh yeah, I don't have broadcast TV.

I'm currently watching the first season of the X-files. yay, netflix for xbox.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: What are your favorite sci fi and dark fantasy shows on television now?

There were some things on TV that I enjoyed and kind of looked forward to seeing each episode of, but lately I just have not been into what TV had to offer. Every time I get into a show, they change all the characters around to suit the plot instead of the other way around.

Trying NOT to pick up anything new. I have loads of Kurosawa and films in Spanish to watch on my Netflix queue. Besides, it would take a lot to inspire my devotion to the idiot box the way Firefly once did.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i am hoping to catch enough consecutive episodes of "warehouse 13" to be able to follow the new season. it appeals to me, as i see it as a modernized recasting of the old show, "friday the 13th: the series" which i loved.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

fringe is about the only otherwordly sort of thing that can hold my interest these days..................

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Gossip girl. It's not dark, or Other worldly, but It Is a veeeeery guilty pleasure of mine. Hail monday nights!

and your little dog too

does Burn Notice or CSI when the new season starts count?

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by karyn View Post
    does Burn Notice or CSI when the new season starts count?
    not sure, but Burn Notice is another show i try to catch ever week.

RubyViolence's Avatar Senior Member

True Blood, Fringe, Doctor Who,

Register666's Avatar The Hunted

I'm a BIG sci fi freak since I was a young kid! I loved and still love it to watch STAR TREK! It's awesome! Specially DS9 and Voyager.
    DS9 for the powerful evil Dominion and Voyager for the Borg Episodes and all about 7of9!
    I dreamed when I was a kid about to be such an Alien and be a Commander or Ltd. on DS9 or on the Voyager...
    It was a spacey childhood I had!

I also like X-Factor and X-Files.
    But the "new" X-Files movie pretty much was boring!
    I hoped to see Mulder finding Aliens and make the FBI know THEY realy exist and I hoped Scully would ge kidnepped by those Aliens...
    Well, maybe they make a 3rd movie!?!?!

...Any Star Trek Fans here??? If, add me please! XD

+ Reply to Thread