+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blue Blood Agent Aeon in movie with Corey Feldman and Maynard James Keenan

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Blue Blood Agent Aeon in movie with Corey Feldman and Maynard James Keenan

Our very own Agent Aeon is of course the punk rock French maid and you can see a clip here. What do you think? I haven't set up sound on the comp I am on, but I can read some French.

Default Re: Blue Blood Agent Aeon in movie with Corey Feldman and Maynard James Keenan

Congratulations to Aeon.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Blue Blood Agent Aeon in movie with Corey Feldman and Maynard James Keenan

Corey Feldman is still alive? AND he's in movies? That's just plain wrong...can't he be killed in a tragic lawn mowing accident like that girl from Small Wonder?

Funny lil trailer...not a fan of Tool or A Perfect Circle so it probably won't make my rotation but good for Agent Aeon...congrats to her and what not.

countessnichole's Avatar Wicca, Friend, Lover.

"An unknown error has occured"

Stupid College firewalls >_< I can't see the trailer. When I get to see it, i'll post what I thought of it.

agfent aeon is the best part of that!!!!!!!!!!

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

I'm glad to see she's doing so well. I remember that she wasn't all that lucky when she first moved to LA a while ago.

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

yeah i got the error too

Ouroboros's Avatar Senior Member

Can't see it, but I gotta!
    I am a Tool groupie, and eighties shit always bring a tear to my eye.
    Don't know much about this Agent Aeon, though.

... sorry.

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

She's not in it enough, dammit!

* sniffs haughtily *

~Histrionica~

+ Reply to Thread