+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Short Introduction

Default A Short Introduction

I admit to overlooking the sticky. I am an artist in a collection of mediums. I like Punk and Gothic fashion but not as much as I like intellect and understanding. I've come here mainly to occasionally post music I find relevant to Goth rock, darkwave, or 80's revival.

Default Re: A Short Introduction

Coo'. Welcome.

Sounds to me like you'd be holding out on us in restricting your posts here to song drops. Why don't you show us some of your work?

Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

Welcome. I would like to see some of your work as well.

Alright.

Here's my literary blog. Inside is the rough draft for a Literary Nonsense/Fantasy novel I've been working on since 2008 called Vibrant Night. I plan to finish the book this year, and both sell and post it online for free.
    http://chaoticia.blogspot.com/

This is last song I've done which is more of a hobby:
    http://www.archive.org/download/Arti...hal-Chains.mp3

S'a bit late to start reading right now, but I like your choice of genre.

Song's not bad either; somewhat atmospheric without being annoying. Which may not sound like much of a compliment, but does put it somewhere in the top twenty percent of my musical appreciations.

Thanks. I've been slowly getting inspired by the Valerie Collective.

+ Reply to Thread