+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fuck Hurricanes!!!!!!!!

Dead_Fukin_Last's Avatar Member

Default Fuck Hurricanes!!!!!!!!

I live in fort lauderdale and it seems that i've had to board up my house every other fucking week and it sucks.

Just thought i'd vent. ThnXXX!

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default Re: Fuck Hurricanes!!!!!!!!

yeah that sux how many hurricanes have hit Fla this season four? thats fuckin nuts I guess wal-mart is testing their new hurricane generator device its all a conspiracy

I reside in florida also. florida SUCKS!

That said, there are theories about how if you can influence the currents in a certain way, you can dissipate hurricanes. I dont know how valid those theories are, but it makes sense, sort of.

Pzychotic's Avatar Dark Entity

Well if the company I sub-contract to ever gets it's head out of it's ass, my crew and I will be coming to Fla. for 3 week stints to help get some roofs on houses all throught... Also if it's still there the end of Feb I am comming down to my condo in Orlando for a week and a half for vacation... So either way I will be there, maybe I'll bring my truck and just work through my vacation....

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I don't know how many times I've said it in the last month or so but I'm really freaking glad I moved. This is insane. No other state had had to deal with four hurricanes since the mid 1800's in Texas. I really feel bad for all of my family in Florida that all live on the Space Coast. My roommate's mom is living at her brother's house on the mainland, cuz her beach side home on the barrier island is full of water. Her employer is looking for a new building to shack up in 'cuz the office building they were in blew away in Charley. I spoke to my mom like ten muinites ago and appearantly they're okay. House still standing and whatnot, but the conversation had to be really short cuz the rescue and emergency personel and all need the cell phones to comminicate and there's a tower down in the area. But I know she's still there and so is the rest of my family. Doesn't make it any less awful. This nonsense has got to stop. *i'm so glad i moved!* I really think this might be god's way of saying "Don't own a trailer in Florida". What do you think?

Pzycotic~ that's really a noble thing to think of working on your vacation. That's something rare to find, some one who will give up leisure time to help others.
    K

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I don't get hurricanes........just tornadoes, but those suck too.

Macabre_Dreams's Avatar Morbid Freak

We don't get either. Of course, I live in Wyoming, so no hurricanes.

Ouroboros's Avatar Senior Member

Nobody gets hurricanes. But has anyone ever tried to talk to one? Hell no, y'all're too busy running around from falling cows! Hurricanes are people too!

... I guess.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

that's what you get for fucking with democracy the Jeb! or you that brick stupid not to figure it out you god fearing cretin? heheh as for all the cool pepes living down there I hope and whish the besta nd you survive with minor troubles

Ouroboros's Avatar Senior Member

Whoa. And I thought I was rambling.

+ Reply to Thread