+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Controversy: Needed or Not?

Mekahoel The Pandafist's Avatar Cold, wet and hungry

Default Controversy: Needed or Not?

As I was watching a recently obtained Muppet Show Episode (featuring Alice Cooper! Yay!) I started thinking. Then, later that day, a commercial for the Marylin Manson Greatest Hits album came on the Boob Toob. That night, I saw a picture of a woman pleasuring herself with a cactus (two inch long spines). Now I must know:

What is all the fuss about?

You have a dude in grease paint singing about summer vacation, and the song is banned in schools all over the country. You have a guy in fishnet body stockings rubbing his genitals and singing about his monkey. Then there is the woman and the cactus. What I want to know is: what do you think is controversial, why do you think it is, and why is it the fastest way to make a buck in this country?

P.S. I apologize if this is should go into the Erotica section of Blueblood. It has been edited for your viewing pleasure. This container in filled by weight, not volume. Some setteling may have occured.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Default Re: Controversy: Needed or Not?

I'm still trying to get over the uproar over the flashed bit of boob from Janet Jackson, nevermind anything that really should raise controversy!

+ Reply to Thread