+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are You A Good Witch or a Bad Witch?

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Are You A Good Witch or a Bad Witch?

Every girl I have ever met that wears black dresses and even occasionally goes to goth clubs etc., thinks that they are a witch!! Maybe they all really are!!! Some boys too...

So, if you truly believe that you have supernatural powers, how have you used them? Are you good or evil, (or maybe both?)

Ever cast a spell? Did it work? Ever consult with spirits or have an interesting visitation?

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Default Re: Are You A Good Witch or a Bad Witch?

I've had a few interesting visitations in my time, but definitely of an earthly nature and nothing that scrambling out of the bedroom / toilet window didn't cure!

Hi Nightingale! I tried to buy Moet and Chandon White Star champagne, and THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY at the wine store!! Can you believe that?

I actually have tried to cast love spells on boys and they NEVER work, in fact they backfire!!

But lots of ghosts have come into my apartment. Lately I think just Rudolph Valentino's ghost. He can stay....

Weblogger

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Hi Nightingale! I tried to buy Moet and Chandon White Star champagne, and THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY at the wine store!! Can you believe that?
    That's sad, but you're in NY and my little computer tells me http://www.wine-searcher.com/merchan...ml&vintage_F=0 that winesearcher has a few answers ...

Edit:

There are others in NYC too... some online all with a street address. One need never go thirsty.

Weblogger

I actually have tried to cast love spells on boys and they NEVER work, in fact they backfire!!
    Story of my life, for girls too.

Yes, I know, I need to search around a bit. But I am so lazy... Did you ever drink your champagne toast to the 100 posts?

Weblogger

Yes, I know, I need to search around a bit. But I am so lazy... Did you ever drink your champagne toast to the 100 posts?
    Oh yes, and the 200 and I have a bottle for the 300. Good thing I bought a case ...

I am Wiccan so I guess I haveto be good. Although, sometimes I just want to be bad. It would be hard for me to be so good when I want so many evil things!

-Wednesday

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

"...I have the power to have all the powers I want..."

Forestghost's Avatar Knowlege is power!

what is good? what is evil?

Weblogger

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyRomance
    I am Wiccan so I guess I have to be good. Although, sometimes I just want to be bad. It would be hard for me to be so good when I want so many evil things!
    Is it down in writing somewhere that you have to be good? I mean, what do you term good and bad, and what do the ghods of Wicca (that's basketmaking, right?) say is good and bad? If you're not a little bit bad, how can you be good or get better?

Quote Originally Posted by Forestghost
    what is good? what is evil?
    That really IS the question, isn't it!!! I think people that wear black and cast little love spells are good...

We are not hurting anyone...

But we LOOK as if we are bad, or maybe normal people would think that we are bad. I think really bad, evil is about murder and death and all that. But the silly love stuff seems pretty harmless, although when I cast love spells, they all end up hating me!!! Hah!

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i guess id have to say that im both a good and a bad witch. i tried to only do good when i was more into just wicca. now i see my magic as being more of a gray scale. sometimes white, sometimes black. i do weird things like call upon dark goddesses to do good things. i find myself often praying to Kali when it comes to motherly things. Nemisis when i want revenge. and eris when i just want to cause trouble. recently, id say that my magic is getting darker. im holding less back in my castings, which is good.
    i once cast a spell on this jock in high school that was being a real nuisance, i wanted him to suffer. his mom died later that week. i blamed myself and prepared to get karmicly bitch slapped.

Wow! You are the real thing, from MA and all that! I would hate to be on your bad side...

+ Reply to Thread