+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Author Pleased by Hearts, Swords and Flowers review

Default Author Pleased by Hearts, Swords and Flowers review

I just wanted to take a few moments and express my appreciation, and mild surprise, at the game reviewer for Blue Blood taking the time to review my book, and in such a pleasant manner. Its not often that we, as game authors, find this kind of sub-culture exposure, for which we are all too often unaware.

Again, thank you BB and thank you Woodward for your review. Its much appreciated.

PS: Though the title really is Hearts, Swords and Flowers, its just the designer took certain ... liberties ... with the cover design.
    Last edited by Squid; 10-21-2004 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Clean up title

Default Re: Author Pleased by Hearts, Swords and Flowers review

You know Squid, It is really nice to see a review of this book as well. I was looking into getting into that sort of gaming and from the review, It looks like I will be picking up your book.
    Where are you locatated and can you give me any more direction on what other books I should look into?

Default Re: Author Pleased by Hearts, Swords and Flowers review

Well, Doll, the Official Location of the Squid Lair is just north of Atlanta, but due to national security concerns, I can't give more complete coordinates.

Other books you might want to look into depend entirely on the direction you want to go in terms of setting, but there's really no substitute for going right to the source material and immersing yourself in it. Start there, and all else is heaven and light.

+ Reply to Thread