+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Cheesy shit u like

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Cheesy shit u like

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    I know one girl who did Manson. I went Goth Clubs just for the fuck of it really. Oh man, they are really cheesy out here tho. I knew some were fake, I just wanted to see if u'd buy any of em

OEC

Has everyone slept with Marilyn Manson? I wonder how many Gothic Sluts have slept with Marilyn Manson? OH another girl from The Nuns was in his TV show, just getting whipped by a transvestite named Katherine... Good clean, family entertainment...

Well anyway, I NEVER slept with Marilyn Manson. Never even met him. I met Trent though, sigh.... I was with this big CLOD of a guitar player (the one that tried to strangle me), so it ruined any of my chances for romance...

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I double dog dare you to list all the rock stars you've slept with. If u message em, I swear I'll never reveal them. I slept with at least one mutual chick with most of the Bay Area bands that have made it. There really aren't many rock stars I'd want to.

btw Isn't sleeping with Manson a scary proposition?

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    You nudist nut!!!!! Oh, the boytoy in the coffin (I used to call him "boytoy#2), I know, I am so mean), anyway, he got jealous because I did a photoshoot with Blue Blood and I had a BETTER coffin than he did!!!!

He is actually ON a gothic male model website, I just can't remember the name of it.... Besides it would be really mean to actually point him out to everyone....
    I was in this photo shoot called "Emo Boy". I was his death rock boyfriend then I dis him in the end. It won an award for some project the girl was doing, have never seen it on the web. I'd love to find it, it was really well done. What type of coffin?

Nudity is fun. You'd love it.

OEC

I double dog dare you to list all the rock stars you've slept with. If u message em, I swear I'll never reveal them. I slept with at least one mutual chick with most of the Bay Area bands that have made it. There really aren't many rock stars I'd want to.

btw Isn't sleeping with Manson a scary proposition?

OEC

I haven't really slept with that many rockstars. Just more than my friends who tend to date the worst trash off the sidewalk... But then, who am I to talk?

And some of them THINK they are rockstars, but no one has really heard of their bands... But they are about as famous as me or less famous, which is not very famous. But it is really amazing how big the egos of the unfamous can be!!! At least I know I am not famous... They really think they are stars... Even the goth club promoters think they are stars, they have HUGE egos!!

I haven't really slept with that many rockstars. Just more than my friends who tend to date the worst trash off the sidewalk... But then, who am I to talk?

And some of them THINK they are rockstars, but no one has really heard of their bands... But they are about as famous as me or less famous, which is not very famous. But it is really amazing how big the egos of the unfamous can be!!! At least I know I am not famous... They really think they are stars... Even the goth club promoters think they are stars, they have HUGE egos!!

I have actually had a lot of rockstar "friends" that I just hung out with. When you are in a band, you meet them. Lately I am trying to get more into the actors than the rockstars..

I'm not famous at all. I know some famous people. I have promoted shows and stuff. I am proud to have helped people out in small ways over the years, but my pursuits have been fairly obscure. I can't imagine having an ego over that kind of stuff. Not saying I don't have one ... but that's ridiculous. I mostly just enjoy cool people and good music.

What qualifies one as an actor?

Fame scares me a bit to be honest with you. I really don't envy those guys.

OEC

I'm not famous at all. I know some famous people. I have promoted shows and stuff. I am proud to have helped people out in small ways over the years, but my pursuits have been fairly obscure. I can't imagine having an ego over that kind of stuff. Not saying I don't have one ... but that's ridiculous. I mostly just enjoy cool people and good music.

What qualifies one as an actor?

Fame scares me a bit to be honest with you. I really don't envy those guys.

OEC

It's funny you should say that, a lot of the super famous people I have known, end up confiding in me and they seem sort of ALONE. I end up almost feeling sorry for them and trying to give them advice. I remember having this conversation with this huge record producer in his mansion, and he was saying how he likes to hire prostitutes because all the girls are after his money. It was kind of creepy. Right after that I moved to New York, it was just creepy, all the hangers on and people backstabbing eachother to work with him.

That's kind of my take on it. I have some great friends, but the public has always been a bit freaky to me. Don't get me wrong, I would use it if I had it. I think if I was more settled down it would be easier. I've just seen the downside one too many times.

OEC

OK, the CHEESIEST is boys with eyemakeup, and a goatee and silver streaks in their hair taking photos in coffins!!!!! That is cheesy....

Cheesy goth....

Here's cheese for u

*works up an Andrew Dice Clay accent*

How come Jen's boytoys fell outta the tree? ..... Cause they were fuck'n dead OHH!

What use is a naked Jen boytoy? .... dunno but I been using his arse to rest my ashtray OHHH!

How many of Jen's boytoys are needed to screw in a lightbulb? ... 5 ... 1 to screw and 4 to do his smeared mascara OHH!

OEC

OK, the CHEESIEST is boys with eyemakeup, and a goatee and silver streaks in their hair taking photos in coffins!!!!! That is cheesy....

Cheesy goth....
    Goth tends to parody itself tho. That does sond soooo '87 tho

OEC

haha I hope that wasn't too harsh on em. The Diceman is such a pig he makes me laugh.

OEC

Here's cheese for u

*works up an Andrew Dice Clay accent*

How come Jen's boytoys fell outta the tree? ..... Cause they were fuck'n dead OHH!

What use is a naked Jen boytoy? .... dunno but I been using his arse to rest my ashtray OHHH!

How many of Jen's boytoys are needed to screw in a lightbulb? ... 5 ... 1 to screw and 4 to do his smeared mascara OHH!

OEC

Oh god!! That is so funny!!!! But that's just what they are like!! I just pray that they never read this message board.

Hey, did you notice how many posts cheesy has now!! Cheesy rules!!!!

Goth tends to parody itself tho. That does sond soooo '87 tho

OEC

But I have taken some really cheesy goth photos, le me tell you!!

Oh god!! That is so funny!!!! But that's just what they are like!! I just pray that they never read this message board.

Hey, did you notice how many posts cheesy has now!! Cheesy rules!!!!
    OK, cool. Yah Cheese rules! Hey do u like Tom Lehrer or Allen Sherman?

OEC

So Sindel and I were talking about Cheesy goth dancers in clubs and how funny they are!!!! I even had a red haired boyfriend (the one that tried to strangle me), that did the MOST ridiculous goth dance, he would actually kneel down and touch the floor, then sort of flutter back up with his pinky raised.... Hysterical!!!!

So Sindel and I were talking about Cheesy goth dancers in clubs and how funny they are!!!! I even had a red haired boyfriend (the one that tried to strangle me), that did the MOST ridiculous goth dance, he would actually kneel down and touch the floor, then sort of flutter back up with his pinky raised.... Hysterical!!!!

haha. I've noticed a lot of that sort of bowing type dance. Sometimes I wonder if people are doing an adaptation of "My Little Teapot." Usually, I'll just listen to the music. I'd go down with the 'Noma chicks tho. If one got me to dance, I'd rebel and just get all over them (ones that wanted me to obviously) I wouldn't be surprised if my nickname was "Garth" there

OEC

haha. I've noticed a lot of that sort of bowing type dance. Sometimes I wonder if people are doing an adaptation of "My Little Teapot." Usually, I'll just listen to the music. I'd go down with the 'Noma chicks tho. If one got me to dance, I'd rebel and just get all over them (ones that wanted me to obviously) I wouldn't be surprised if my nickname was "Garth" there

OEC

"I'm a little teapot short and stout! Here is my handle here is my spout!"

"I'm a little teapot short and stout! Here is my handle here is my spout!"
    haha. We really need to get you out of your element dude-ette.

OEC

I am the cheese queen...
    I adore Degrassi(the new ones are awful, but I was addicted to old ones, so I have to watch..)
    80's movies such as Liquid Sky, John Hughes stuff, etc. Especially cheezoid campy, horror
    New wave. I adore it, with no aplogies
    snowmen (screw Santa, it's all about the snowmen)
    I still have all of my Cabbage Patch Kids, Smurfs, etc from my childhood
    I plan on setting up a terrarium with only a Smurf Village set up among the plants.
    I love Spongebob
    I read trashy bios
    There are probably a million more reasons I am a cheezoid, but I think I have given enough ammo for now

Quote Originally Posted by cautious lip
    I am the cheese queen...
    I adore Degrassi(the new ones are awful, but I was addicted to old ones, so I have to watch..)
    80's movies such as Liquid Sky, John Hughes stuff, etc. Especially cheezoid campy, horror
    New wave. I adore it, with no aplogies
    snowmen (screw Santa, it's all about the snowmen)
    I still have all of my Cabbage Patch Kids, Smurfs, etc from my childhood
    I plan on setting up a terrarium with only a Smurf Village set up among the plants.
    I love Spongebob
    I read trashy bios
    There are probably a million more reasons I am a cheezoid, but I think I have given enough ammo for now
    I loved Liquid Sky. I wish I had saved my Star Wars action figures heheh. What are your favorite new wave bands?

OEC

K_SyniculOne's Avatar Member

• South Park
    • The Simpsons
    • Those Handicraft stores (e.g.,the shops that sell silk flowers, fabrics and sewing patterns)
    • 1980s music videos from UK Bands
    • The Young Ones and Benny Hill Repeats

Liquid Sky and Downtown 81 are 2 of my faves, along with Valley Girl.
    I love so many New Wave bands, it would be cruel to pick a few. I have a mix I drive the boy insane with in the car...it has most of the Valley Girl soundtrack. Fischer-Z, The Flirts, Ultravox, and many more. I always have and always will love Boy George (I heard his new album under "The Twin" is fab) and Marc Almond/Soft Cell. I've been digging Bananarama and Fun Boy Three recently. Siobhan Fahey (ex-Banana) has some good stuff out now, including a cover of "She's Lost Control" by Joy Division (who I also adore). I just love any music that stirs something in me. I was listening to Kate bush and Billie Holiday earlier...my tastes are all ova tha place

I love so many New Wave bands, it would be cruel to pick a few. I have a mix I drive the boy insane with in the car...it has most of the Valley Girl soundtrack. Fischer-Z, The Flirts, Ultravox, and many more. I always have and always will love Boy George (I heard his new album under "The Twin" is fab) and Marc Almond/Soft Cell. I've been digging Bananarama and Fun Boy Three recently. Siobhan Fahey (ex-Banana) has some good stuff out now, including a cover of "She's Lost Control" by Joy Division (who I also adore). I just love any music that stirs something in me. I was listening to Kate bush and Billie Holiday earlier...my tastes are all ova tha place
    Yeah, I have pretty strange variety also. I like Blondie, Go-Gos, Soft Cell .... some new wave stuff just for the memories. Valley Girl was good, too bad the whole country talks like that now!

OEC

Oh I love Soft Cell too, and Kate Bush and Billie Holiday. But they are not cheesy... They are really good...

Hot Topic (mall gawth!)
    Lindsay Lohan (as an actress, not as a singer)
    Certain Julie Andrews movies (Mary Poppins, The Sound of Music, The Princess Diaries)
    Friends
    Emily (have posters, and bedclothes)
    Tatu
    Harry Potter
    Spongebob
    the Rocky Horror Picture Show
    Christmas carols
    Hostess orange cupcakes
    animal prints

again… I’m sure there will be more on the way.

mmmm Hostess Orange Cakes
    I love Rocky Horror too.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by jbk
    Hot Topic (mall gawth!)
    Lindsay Lohan (as an actress, not as a singer)
    Certain Julie Andrews movies (Mary Poppins, The Sound of Music, The Princess Diaries)
    Friends
    Emily (have posters, and bedclothes)
    Tatu
    Harry Potter
    Spongebob
    the Rocky Horror Picture Show
    Christmas carols
    Hostess orange cupcakes
    animal prints

Oh I LOVE Julie Andrew!!! Mary Poppins!!!!

again… I’m sure there will be more on the way.

Super Califragidistic- Exp-alidocious

Super Califragidistic- Exp-alidocious

Oh and I LOVE "My Fair Lady" with Audrey Hepburn. Not sure how cheesy Audrey Hepburn is... Actually I love ANY Audrey Hepburn film, I have most of them, Breafast At Tiffany's, Charade, My Fair Lady, How to Steal A Million, I Should get Two For The Road because she actually HAD an affair with her co-star Albert Finney.. I think I will rent that one now...

Oh and I LOVE "My Fair Lady" with Audrey Hepburn. Not sure how cheesy Audrey Hepburn is... Actually I love ANY Audrey Hepburn film, I have most of them, Breafast At Tiffany's, Charade, My Fair Lady, How to Steal A Million, I Should get Two For The Road because she actually HAD an affair with her co-star Albert Finney.. I think I will rent that one now...
    I love Sunset Boulevard altho I hope he did't have an affai with Gloria Swanson

OEC

I love Sunset Boulevard altho I hope he did't have an affai with Gloria Swanson

OEC
    Gloria Swanson DID have a very publicized affair with Joseph Kennedy, dad of JFK!!! Yes, the dad was also a big playboy... Gloria was a HUGE star in her day, a superstar. If you ever want to read a fascinating star autobiography, hers is fascinating. What a life!!!!

150 Posts for Cheesy!!! Let's celebrate!!!!

"You better shape up! Cause I need a man.. And my heart is set on you"

Nothing left, nothing left for me to do!

OEC

Nothing left, nothing left for me to do!

OEC
    Bloody English actors, don't know what real acting is all about. You tell him John!!!!

Bloody English actors, don't know what real acting is all about. You tell him John!!!!
    They tend to be overtrained in the theater. I think the great actors have to find themselves first thru method acting and/or Stanislavsky. Brando was a good example.

Hey, would you ever be interested in taking a pic in orange for my website? It need not be anything fancy, just an extra photo or something.

OEC

They tend to be overtrained in the theater. I think the great actors have to find themselves first thru method acting and/or Stanislavsky. Brando was a good example.

Hey, would you ever be interested in taking a pic in orange for my website? It need not be anything fancy, just an extra photo or something.

OEC
    Sure next time I shoot I will wear something orange.

Sure next time I shoot I will wear something orange.
    Cool! What is ur play about anyways?

OEC

Cheesy Shit I Like

1. Stupid teenage angst movies
    2. Prince
    3. watching E TV ( every once in a while )
    4. The Judds
    5. Making cutsie little crafts for my animals ( like painting little black paws all over my cats bedroom, painting picture frames...etc.)

what are your favorite teenage angst movies?

*Lux Interior Voice* Some people call me a teenage idol. They stop and say they envy me. I guess they've no real way of knowing .... how lonely it can be.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by Raina
    Cheesy Shit I Like

1. Stupid teenage angst movies
    2. Prince
    3. watching E TV ( every once in a while )
    4. The Judds
    5. Making cutsie little crafts for my animals ( like painting little black paws all over my cats bedroom, painting picture frames...etc.)
    Your cat has it's own bedroom? AW!!!!!!! One eyed cat should like that!

+ Reply to Thread