+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone have a relative in close vicinity to a famous criminal? I do!

SerialLover's Avatar Member

Default Does anyone have a relative in close vicinity to a famous criminal? I do!

I have an Uncle that is in the same prison as Charles Manson. I think my Uncle got kind of upset when I asked about Charles. Because I never wrote to him since he's been there, but I always wanted to know about Charles.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Does anyone have a relative in close vicinity to a famous criminal? I do!

Quote Originally Posted by SerialLover
    I have an Uncle that is in the same prison as Charles Manson. I think my Uncle got kind of upset when I asked about Charles. Because I never wrote to him since he's been there, but I always wanted to know about Charles.
    One of my friends went to high school with Cunanan. I knew a guy who once got in a fight with Serial Killer Anatoly Onoprienko. None in close proximity now. You can write to Charlie directly, he often does respond.

Charles Manson, B-33920
    4A 4R-23
    P. O. Box 3476
    Corcoran, CA 93212

He is currently involved in environmental causes. http://www.atwa.info

OEC

Default Re: Does anyone have a relative in close vicinity to a famous criminal? I do!

Thanks for the address, but I don't think that Charles would appreciate my correspondence. I am black, and I know that he had problems with balck people. I am probably his only black fan. What can you do huh? I also have Richard Ramirez's address. I wrote a letter. The only thing stopping me from mailing it is the fact that I live with my mom. She would definetly freak out the minute I got a letter back from him. But I did email Philip Carlo, the guy who wrote a book about him. Hopefully I can send my letter to Richard throough him.

OEC[/QUOTE]

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SerialLover
    Thanks for the address, but I don't think that Charles would appreciate my correspondence. I am black, and I know that he had problems with balck people. I am probably his only black fan. What can you do huh? I also have Richard Ramirez's address. I wrote a letter. The only thing stopping me from mailing it is the fact that I live with my mom. She would definetly freak out the minute I got a letter back from him. But I did email Philip Carlo, the guy who wrote a book about him. Hopefully I can send my letter to Richard throough him.

OEC
    [/QUOTE]
    No problem. Charlie is a disguisting racist pig. He does have some fascinating quotes due to his sociopathology. Good luck with Ramirez.

OEC

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Yep, Im related to Al Capone through my dads side. Hes a greatX4 (cant quite remember if its 4 or 5 greats, LOL) cousin of mine;]

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I think I'll write to ole charlie and ask him how I can get people to kill Lindsey Lohan for me...I mean US as a society...lets face it...bitch has gotta go.

My step fathers brother used to run around with the Krays, he was at the party the night they attacked Jack the Hat McVitie..........said one of them was my step dads dad..........how cool.....

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i used to have the delusion that i was distantly related to the "blood countess" erzabet bathory. i used to tell ppl that at least. but it turns out that my family wasnt from the right place for it to make sense. but it was fun at parties! i still occasionally will mention it when im wearing my shirt w her on it. i still think she was pretty. and crazy, definately crazy....

if someone knows ramirez's address could they hook me up with it,if not well i guess thats your choice.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Jeffry Dahmer lived with my Grandma one summer...and I used to know a kid that killed his little sister and her friend...I used to beat him up when we were little...I think thats about it...

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

holy old-ass post batman!.....

you can write Ramirez,i forgot what prison,put if you put any effort into looking you could find it....

people sell his drawing too...

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

my brother met Ramirez one night. he said he was kinda strange but no more than most of the metal heads at the time.

Hahah,knowing my family,probably.The only "well known" person in my family tree is Queen Elizabeth 1st,shes like my great great great great great great aunt,my family is related closer to her mother though

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Quote Originally Posted by aXa
    i used to have the delusion that i was distantly related to the "blood countess" erzabet bathory. i used to tell ppl that at least. but it turns out that my family wasnt from the right place for it to make sense. but it was fun at parties! i still occasionally will mention it when im wearing my shirt w her on it. i still think she was pretty. and crazy, definately crazy....
    She was pretty BECAUSE she was crazy
    Yet she still is my fave yet in the whole serial killer bowl....I even have the collectors doll of her from Todd Mcfarlane. I even did a photoshoot recreating her bloodbaths.

Yes, I am obsessed. But I just love the psychopathology of it all. Insanity makes people interesting.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Does San Quentin count? I live about an hour away from that, I think.

No one famous, but my great great great uncle killed a man and then ran to Canada. I probably have family up there that I don't know about.

Quote Originally Posted by kill them all
    if someone knows ramirez's address could they hook me up with it,if not well i guess thats your choice.
    As a matter of fact I do happen to have Ricahrd's address. If you want I can post it later. I don't have it on me right now.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

my mom is jeffrey dahmer.

yes if you did have ramirez's address that would be nice to get my hands on. its practically impossible to get an address for a serial killer(besides manson)

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    my mom is jeffrey dahmer.
    in that case, your mom lived with my grandma....hey what a small world

+ Reply to Thread