+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Have you reached 100 posts? Trevor Brown artwork T-shirt Sizes & Mailing Addresses!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Have you reached 100 posts? Trevor Brown artwork T-shirt Sizes & Mailing Address

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    That would kick ass, but I htink the Forrest "sock" would have to be a thigh high. That dude is TALL!
    K
    Hahaha...he can made out of one of those old skool athletic socks that go up to your knees.

VampBoi's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Have you reached 100 posts? Trevor Brown artwork T-shirt Sizes & Mailing Addresses!

Well, with this post it make 101. It was a long day of reading and replying. Yes, I did a few quizes and I tried not to post any bullshit topics. I've learned a good bit about a few of you today and I'm sure I'll learn more. I didn't do all this posting just for the t-shit, I'm hear to stay I love this place.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Re: Have you reached 100 posts? Trevor Brown artwork T-shirt Sizes & Mailing Address

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Hahaha...he can made out of one of those old skool athletic socks that go up to your knees.
    Then to be proportionate would Amelia be a cute little ankle sock? I'd prolly be an ankle sock too, come to think of it. There's an idea for a quiz ~ What Kind of Sock Would You Be?
    K

Eternal throes's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Have you reached 100 posts? Trevor Brown artwork T-shirt Sizes & Mailing Addresses!

I just sent my address. I can't waite to get my own blue blood t-shirt. weeeeeeee!

Thurbane316's Avatar Throbbing Member

Maybe a stoopid question, but can I get one being overseas (Australia)?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Thurbane316
    Maybe a stoopid question, but can I get one being overseas (Australia)?
    Yes, you sure can get one overseas. Blue Blood is super global. Will just take a little longer to reach you.

TheWalkingGlitch's Avatar Si vis pacem, para bellum

And if it's not too late (seeing as it's still the 15th), I submit for your perusal my 100th post. Huzzah!

Mailing details to follow.

VampBoi's Avatar Senior Member

Amelia~

Hi! I sent you a PM with my addy on the 13th. I hope you got it. I can't wait to see the t-shirt in person.

There are some of you all who have reached 100 posts and have not yet sent me a size and a mailing address. Private message me by tomorrow please folks.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

haha. all of us losers are going to bankrupt amelia- who said talk was cheap?

Ok, I sent the Address and type,etc Via Private Message. Was there anything else? **

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Ok, I sent the Address and type,etc Via Private Message. Was there anything else? **
    You are covered Just some people have hit 100 posts but have not messaged me with their info yet.

Cool, Thanks Amelia, You Rock! **

Lange's Avatar Bull Shit!! I love Amelia

Amelia....Take me off "ignore" on ICQ, damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lange
    Amelia....Take me off "ignore" on ICQ, damn it!
    I'm totally logged off ICQ. If I'm not talking to you on there . . . So you were about to say something nice so I would log back on . . .

Lange's Avatar Bull Shit!! I love Amelia

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I'm totally logged off ICQ. If I'm not talking to you on there . . . So you were about to say something nice so I would log back on . . .
    Pretty Please....I need my Amelia fix...

Quote Originally Posted by Lange
    Pretty Please....I need my Amelia fix...
    You win

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

oh man last night i had a dream that i got the blueblood t-shirt in the mail and it was white with orange trim on the neck and sleeves and it had the 7-up symbol on it. (i think its because i had sent amelia a private message last night) yah it was strange, and i was sad because it wasnt sexy like the real design... what a random dream to have.

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Does this still apply?

Quote Originally Posted by toxicat
    Does this still apply?

Alas, no, but PM me your preferred T-shirt size and let me see if I can dig one up for you. I think they may be 100% out though.

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Cute shirt design!

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Damn, I got all excited till I saw it was from '04.

MorningStar's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Damn, I got all excited till I saw it was from '04.
    Yeah, Me too. Trevor's one of my favorite artist that I've been collecting for years.
    If there are any more t-shirts in Fat Bastard size I'd be willing to buy one.

omg, i only have 80 posts dammit ((

hmm i wonder if i just spamm lots of shitty replies...is that allowed?? :p

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Honey, you're five years too late

D:

Meh, and i'm nrly at 100 now

+ Reply to Thread