+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone going to the SF fetish ball?

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default Anyone going to the SF fetish ball?

I was invited by AMF Korsets to model at the fetish ball up in San Fran in March (I believe). Is anyone else going?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Anyone going to the SF fetish ball?

It's tempting but I can never get a group of people together for it and I hate hitting events like that solo. Still their is some research I want to do related to it that may make it worthwhile. You at all hyped about it?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I was invited by AMF Korsets to model at the fetish ball up in San Fran in March (I believe). Is anyone else going?
    I'd like to. Unfortunately, I won't be back in Cali until May. I'm sure you would have a blast if you end up going.

OEC

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    It's tempting but I can never get a group of people together for it and I hate hitting events like that solo. Still their is some research I want to do related to it that may make it worthwhile. You at all hyped about it?
    Im not quite sure yet if Im making it unfortuneately. Hopefully I will, it just depends on the money situation. SO Im not trying to get too hyped about it;]

Im not quite sure yet if Im making it unfortuneately. Hopefully I will, it just depends on the money situation. SO Im not trying to get too hyped about it;]
    Has the company not told you how much they can pay you yet? When we toured with girls, our management always let them know well in advance what their pay and per diems would be. That way they could decide for sure and we would not get left in the lurch at the last minute.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by incog
    Has the company not told you how much they can pay you yet? When we toured with girls, our management always let them know well in advance what their pay and per diems would be. That way they could decide for sure and we would not get left in the lurch at the last minute.
    Its not for pay, but trade for a custom corset. Their corsets are roughly 200 or so, so its pretty fair trade IMO. I just need the cash to get there and back.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

That's kinda the same bind I am in also cause even if I did get a group together the simple travel expenses pop up. Place to stay, food, gas...it adds up a bit too fast. Still if the month it all goes down is boring as church on a sunday...I'll go just to break out of that.

Its not for pay, but trade for a custom corset. Their corsets are roughly 200 or so, so its pretty fair trade IMO. I just need the cash to get there and back.
    Wouldn't it be more economical to just buy the corset when you have had a chance to save up for it and not lose days you could be working?

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i hope you end up going. id love to see ya in one of their unique corsets! if you do make it, please post a pic of it. how much will it cost "to get there and back" tho? i have no idea how far away from sf you live... gl w it
    i used to do modeling for gothy fashion shows in boston. always get paid in free clothing and drinks. it was very addictive. i was butt poor at the time. i miss doing them

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Wouldn't it be more economical to just buy the corset when you have had a chance to save up for it and not lose days you could be working?
    Well, we are working out a trade for my wedding corset, custom made and the only one he'll ever make. That costs big money unfortuneately. Plus I dont have a job yet, I clean houses and model for my living. So I wouldnt really be losing any money from income.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

That's kinda the same bind I am in also cause even if I did get a group together the simple travel expenses pop up. Place to stay, food, gas...it adds up a bit too fast. Still if the month it all goes down is boring as church on a sunday...I'll go just to break out of that.
    I think we are just going to put together a small group. We have a huge van with a TV and such, and we are gonna find people to help pay for gas. My fiance and I can sleep in the van, it has an electric queen sized bed that folds down;]

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Just to update, we are defineately going, if anyone on the LA area would like to ride with us, we just ask for split gas costs, but of course youd have to pay your own expenses like hotel, food, etc.

PrettySkullButAngryWhore's Avatar Member
    I come from the land of the ice and snow.... New Hampshire

this maybe a nerdy question but where can i find out about such balls or shows in my area? i'd love to go (or maybe model in one if i was so privileged) to one. thanks.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Just to update, we are defineately going, if anyone on the LA area would like to ride with us, we just ask for split gas costs, but of course youd have to pay your own expenses like hotel, food, etc.
    Very tempting....very very very tempting.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by PrettySkullButAngryWhore
    this maybe a nerdy question but where can i find out about such balls or shows in my area? i'd love to go (or maybe model in one if i was so privileged) to one. thanks.
    I find out through people who are promoting there or need me to model. Where do you live/ You can PM me if you want, and Ill see what I can come up with. Most of the time, theyre only held in big cities, like Vegas, LA, SF, and along the east coats in NYC, and down in Florida. I usually have to travel and make a weekend of it, fly out or drive.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Very tempting....very very very tempting.
    You have time to decide;] We are leaving March 11 and coming back either the 13th or 14th.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

....Damn , i'd love to go,

.AMF is awsome,i bought a corset from them along time ago for the feincee(x).............

but i have nowhere near the funds to get to Cali,let alone stay for a bit..........

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    ....Damn , i'd love to go,

.AMF is awsome,i bought a corset from them along time ago for the feincee(x).............

but i have nowhere near the funds to get to Cali,let alone stay for a bit..........
    Theres always next year;] I have to usually plan a year or two ahead to make it to big events, unless I model. This year Im going to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, thats my birthplace, but Ive been planning on going this year for two years now;p

AMF is just awesome. I adore Louis, hes extremely talented and creative. Ive never seen a bad corset yet;]

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Theres always next year;] I have to usually plan a year or two ahead to make it to big events, unless I model. This year Im going to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, thats my birthplace, but Ive been planning on going this year for two years now;p

AMF is just awesome. I adore Louis, hes extremely talented and creative. Ive never seen a bad corset yet;]

i'll really see about going next year, i already go out west to burning man,why not,eh......

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Damn that's right before my birfday and we can't go. Now I'm gonna pout.

Well, we are working out a trade for my wedding corset, custom made and the only one he'll ever make. That costs big money unfortuneately. Plus I dont have a job yet, I clean houses and model for my living. So I wouldnt really be losing any money from income.
    Don't forget your music. People will try to tell you that is not work but that is part of your future. It seems like a trip to another city and days you miss that could be spent working in the studio would be more than $200. I am biased because a few girlfriends of mine have bought those corsets because they liked how unusual they looked but the damn things never fit right and were a pain to even attempt to put on.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Don't forget your music. People will try to tell you that is not work but that is part of your future. It seems like a trip to another city and days you miss that could be spent working in the studio would be more than $200. I am biased because a few girlfriends of mine have bought those corsets because they liked how unusual they looked but the damn things never fit right and were a pain to even attempt to put on.
    I understand what you are saying, but all work and no play makes Jax a dull girl;] Itll be nice to get out of the house for a weekend! Lol.

+ Reply to Thread