View Poll Results: Do you think recreational cannabis should be legalised?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell YEAh!

29 85.29%
  • Shit No!

4 11.76%
  • Who cares?!

1 2.94%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you think recreational cannabis should be legalised??

Default Re: Do you think recreational cannabis should be legalised??

Yep! Puff, puff give!

Quote Originally Posted by 23*
    0 people die from cannibas use every year.
    0 people die from caffien each year as well, it is still bad for you. Death is not the only negative outcome.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe_Post_Mortem
    0 people die from caffien each year as well, it is still bad for you. Death is not the only negative outcome.

yeh....so lets make coffee illegal too....seriously...

driving fast cars is dangerous....want to make them illegal too?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I can live with that.

PrettySkullButAngryWhore's Avatar Member
    I come from the land of the ice and snow.... New Hampshire

i think since drug use doesn't hurt anyone but the user then it should be legal... and i mean all drugs. and yes- i do hate crackheads and those damn meth addicts, but think about it... someone is going to do something regardless of if its illegal if they really want to. some people are scared away from drug use because its illegal, but the people who are turned off because of drugs being illegal would probably fall into the non-drug user category anyway. there should still be education for children about the positive and negative effects of drugs, that way they could make an intelligent decision on wether or not they want to use them. (personally D.A.R.E. turned me ON to drugs as opposed to off of them) And for some kids they only try drugs because its risky... illegal... rebellious. overall drug use may even go down if they were made legal. All the money the government spends on this "war on drugs" which includes money to police that is only for drug stings and taskforces, the upkeep of "criminals" in jail on drug charges etc... could be used for good. but the biggest reason goes back to that simple fact that you're only hurting yourself. its my life and my choice. the only other law i can think of that is similar is the seatbelt law which is now federal. its not like im gonna kill my passenger if im not wearing MY seatbelt. if i want to die in a mess of twisted gnarled metal and glass then i should be allowed to. (i know someone will say it.... no i DO believe in seatbelts being mandatory for children. when i grew up in NH the law was how it should be: mandatory under 14, your choice after that. 14 yr olds know the consequences and can make their own decisions.) ok i ranted i little off the subject... im sorry... anyways, i know that we're supposed to be FREE but if you can't even decide to leave your seatbelt off and die in a car crash, do you really think theyre gonna legalize pot for recreational use? at least they won't anytime soon... (i know they probably will never legalize all drugs and im ok with that....)

Dead_Fukin_Last's Avatar Member

Yes!

darki's Avatar darki must die

YES!
    (I'm able to reach a coffeshop in the netherlands within 30 minutes, so I know what I'm talking about. heheh. )

Bizarre Star's Avatar Member

I have done it on occasion, but for the most part I stay away fromit as much as I can, as it makes my asthma flare up bad lol. My husband on the other hand tends to do it whenever its available. I dont mind as long as its not right in my face, and I can breathe. When I was in my teens I smoked enough to last a lifetime...so Im good now hehe. I just drink now. Which in itself is worse....but It sure is fun for the most part! So my stance is legalize it.....This way none of us get in trouble for smoking a plant that grows in nature!

+ Reply to Thread