+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Besides the boards, what do you like best on BlueBlood.net?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Besides the boards, what do you like best on BlueBlood.net?

So, I figure anyone who answers this question is probably enjoying the boards. I have to say that I am pretty darn pleased with the cool mix of people who have been able to get together and exchange ideas here.

Besides the boards, of course, we have the articles and photo galleries and all that good journalistic stuff. I'm preparing a bunch of updates for the site now and I wanted to ask which types of features you all are enjoying most right now i.e. exclusive photos, photos of anything in particular, opinion articles, band interviews, designer profiles, events coverage, makeup tips . . .

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Default Re: Besides the boards, what do you like best on BlueBlood.net?

I've been looking at this site for a couple years now.
    I like alot of the photo galleries for example; 'The Vampires Mad Tea Party' Lots of interesting people, outfits, hair styles (DOOMIE OMFG), and makeup. Brilliant. I wish I was one of them.

EvilNun's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drakken
    I've been looking at this site for a couple years now.
    I like alot of the photo galleries for example; 'The Vampires Mad Tea Party' Lots of interesting people, outfits, hair styles (DOOMIE OMFG), and makeup. Brilliant. I wish I was one of them.
    Yes the photo galleries rock, such beautiful people in them. And lets not forget to mention the articles since you guys have updated the site.

Everything, especially the fact that I get to chat with You, Forrest, Szandora, along with more of my other favorite people.=) I probably got off to a bad start with you all though =( Hopefully I can get to be friends with all of you.

(Btw, Amelia, is that volunteer work that you wanted me to help out with almost ready, since it has been a week or two since I last asked that.)

and your little dog too

I think Blue Blood on the net has a higher quality of writing than anything else around. It was that way in print too. I really really loved Blue Blood in print. I enjoy the gorgeous visuals, but I'm a very literary person and the high quality of the writers on this site is my favorite part.

Jozie's Avatar Senior Member

I must say, I am loving the 'Noize' section of the site the most- aside from the forums of course

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Overall I have to agree with the writing comment...it just all comes together as an entertaining site. I dig the swag section cause I'm a consumer whore and like to buy stuff. Plus I like the format here...it's not like other sites where advertising strips away the good stuff...oddly in this case what IS advertised is also the good stuff. I like that odd lil twist.

The forum is coming along as well...a nice lil community is developing...I'm curious how it'll all look and feel a year from now.

Jozie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    The forum is coming along as well...a nice lil community is developing...I'm curious how it'll all look and feel a year from now.
    I must agree with you there. Although I am not the biggest post whore here (I get my moments), Im always lurking around reading junk. You kids are, for the most part, good people. Good people are hard to come by. I adore this place and can't wait to see it grow.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

It is kind of freaking me just a little bit to imagine what it will be like in a year. I am so happy with how the relaunch of this site is turning out with all the great people writing for the site and all the awesome interesting people posting on the boards that it makes me feel really optimistic and like all things are possible in a way that I haven't for a while. Being able to think big again is sort of freaky though. If I'm only semicoherent, I did go out on the town tonight and it is late.

+ Reply to Thread