+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which great old one are you? (goofy quiz time)

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Which great old one are you? (goofy quiz time)

Okay, the election dateline is special, but...

I am apparently Azathoth
    Known as the "Blind Idiot God", the center of all cycles known as Azathoth is the great void itself, infinite creation and inescapable oblivion made one. The Great God is without ego, as it has been embodied in a seperate consciousness as Azathoth has cast off the curse of self-awareness. Surrounded by the host of flautist servitors, piping the songs of the unknowable, Azathoth is not to be known by his aspirants. That is the purpose of another God...

Which Great Old One are you?

That is just freaking great. I always figured I was a blind idiot deity. This explains everything.

Default Re: Which great old one are you? (goofy quiz time)

Haha, says I'm your ego!

I am Nyarlathotep!
    The 999 forms of Nyarlathotep are a point of meditation for the true initiate. It is through these manifold faces that the secrets of the universe are made known. Called "The Crawling Chaos", Nyarlathotep is the disembodied ego of Azathoth and thus the universal "I" of known reality. Some of the many documented forms are; Father of Knives, Nephren-Ka, the Black Man, the Beast of the Lashing Tongue to name a few.

Imagine that. ^_^ Well, it's nice to finally meet you, as I'm sure you've been missing me!

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

hehehehehehe I'm Cthulhu
    You are Great Cthulhu!

"And for them shall be set the greatest of the Star-Spawned, and he shall be their Priest!" or so it is written in the Grimiore Helesh Nasheed. The being known as Great Cthulhu is the intermediary between the aspirant and the other great powers. He is envisioned as a towering giant with an eight-tentacled face. His prodigious corpus is shrouded in wicked shadows cast by his chiropteran wings. We believe he rests dreaming beneath this world's oceans emitting dreams to his chosen. The time of his awakening is known.

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

I got Nyarlathotep...

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

You are Hastur!

The Unspeakable One is the master of those who seek to unveil the mysteries of death. It is through meditation upon the Yellow Sign that the devotee of Hastur seeks transcendence to the city-realm of dim Carcosa. Through a complex series of visualizations that expand the aspirants void-consciousness, the final age will arise. Ruled by the ominous King in Yellow, a new stage of reality will come to fruition. Of the Olde Ones, Hastur is considered to be one of the most difficult to work with, his teachings being reserved exclusively for the Cthonian Adepts and Lords.

The 999 forms of Nyarlathotep are a point of meditation for the true initiate. It is through these manifold faces that the secrets of the universe are made known. Called "The Crawling Chaos", Nyarlathotep is the disembodied ego of Azathoth and thus the universal "I" of known reality. Some of the many documented forms are; Father of Knives, Nephren-Ka, the Black Man, the Beast of the Lashing Tongue to name a few.

So, what does that say about Me? **

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

You are Nyarlathotep!
    OEC

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

You are Hastur!

The Unspeakable One is the master of those who seek to unveil the mysteries of death. It is through meditation upon the Yellow Sign that the devotee of Hastur seeks transcendence to the city-realm of dim Carcosa. Through a complex series of visualizations that expand the aspirants void-consciousness, the final age will arise. Ruled by the ominous King in Yellow, a new stage of reality will come to fruition. Of the Olde Ones, Hastur is considered to be one of the most difficult to work with, his teachings being reserved exclusively for the Cthonian Adepts and Lords.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

You are Fish Head Stu!

The Great Annoying Houseguest is the master of all things bothersome. Staying at peoples home for insane periods of time one wonders if you really have a home...or at least an RV. Keeper of the eternal Bar Tab and Slayer of the great demons responsibility and waking up on time, Fish Head Stu is well known and worshipped by barfly's and slackers everywhere. Other forms are Bob the prick of a cousin, Jane the never stops talking blind date, and Paco the Mexican Wrestler who never wrestles but talks shit anyway about wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    You are Fish Head Stu!

The Great Annoying Houseguest is the master of all things bothersome. Staying at peoples for insane periods of time one wonders if you really have a home. Keeper of the eternal Bar Tab and Slayer of the great demons responsibility and waking up on time, Fish Head Stu is well known and worshipped by barfly's and slackers everywhere. Other forms are Bob the prick of a cousin, Jane the never stops talking blind date, and Paco the Mexican Wrestler who never wrestles but talks shit anyway about wrestling.

Reminds Me of Simpsons. :P **

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Reminds Me of Simpsons. :P **
    That's Disco Stu...part of the same bloodline only he has much more "yellow man rhythm".

kshearsedriver's Avatar resident nut

I am Hastur. "Difficult to work with"................I shall eat whomever said that. It should be impossible to work with. Oh well off to consume some locals.

Bizarre Star's Avatar Member

I To Am:
    Azathoth:Known as the "Blind Idiot God", the center of all cycles known as Azathoth is the great void itself, infinite creation and inescapable oblivion made one. The Great God is without ego, as it has been embodied in a seperate consciousness as Azathoth has cast off the curse of self-awareness. Surrounded by the host of flautist servitors, piping the songs of the unknowable, Azathoth is not to be known by his aspirants. That is the purpose of another God...

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Drakken

Lots of people are getting that guy? **

Bedlamite

You are Great Cthulhu!

"And for them shall be set the greatest of the Star-Spawned, and he shall be their Priest!" or so it is written in the Grimiore Helesh Nasheed. The being known as Great Cthulhu is the intermediary between the aspirant and the other great powers. He is envisioned as a towering giant with an eight-tentacled face. His prodigious corpus is shrouded in wicked shadows cast by his chiropteran wings. We believe he rests dreaming beneath this world's oceans emitting dreams to his chosen. The time of his awakening is known.

+ Reply to Thread