+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pet names (literally)

Default pet names (literally)

Do you have pets? Why did you give them the names you chose?

Default Re: pet names (literally)

I have two grey tabby cats and one chihuahua (who is crazy).

Lupita Maria Gato is my oldest cat. Her mother was my neighbor's cat who snuck out and got knocked up by the mean Mane Coon looking cat in the neighborhood. At the time I was living near southwest detroit so we named him Lupe the mexican gangster cat. Her mother had the litter at my house and she was first out and looked just like the dad. so....

Margarette Anne Hooch is my younger cat. She's Lupi's sister from the mother's second litter. She's smaller and fuzzier and just looked like a maggie. She got her last name from that movie about the big slobbery dog and the cop. When you pet her she dribbles big drops of drool while she purrs. Kinda weird, but very cute.

Finally Spickelson J. Dog is my irritable chihuahua. He's from the mall and he is just not right. He also has a dreadful Napoleon complex so I gave him a fitting name. Spike crossed with Stimpson J Cat - Spickelson J Dog. I cal him spike though.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i used to two cats, one was retarded,so we named him M.C.ee(mentally challenged) the other must have been some kind of weird 5 toed(had an aposable thumb!) panther or something it'd hunt everything,so we nemed it Asriel

and i used to have a Great Dane named Jink,

it's a weird story i bought the dog right after i moved out and i got it near my moms house so i stopped by to show her, and she asked what it's name was, we didn't know, somehow someone joked the name JInco,and my mom,being the ex-lude queen she is,loved it. well i couldn't have my dog named after some cheap,ghetto ass jean company so i told her we'd name it Jink, and we were going to give him somethign else, but it just kinda stick,he was the best friend ever,

....R.I.P ,Jink, you Wisky drinkin' rock&rollin hound from hell......haha......

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i got a cat named Yellow i named him because thats basically the color he was when i got him about 10 years ago hes a pale shade of orange now lol

My Pit Bull Princess she got the name because i had her for about a month and i could not think of a name for such an awesome dog so i bought her a cool pink collar with diamonds and the first thing i thought about was god shes like a doggy princess so the name stuck. plus thats a prety hillarious name for a pit bull that can tear your arm off

My other pit bull is Gilgamesh i got that name from the final fantasy video game. Gilgamesh was a clumsy smaurai deamon looking dude and i alaways thought the name sounded cool when you said it outloud.

Finally my chihuahua Timmy because hes a bit retarded like the southpark character but still funny

m.c. - that's great

and timmy is a perfect name for a chi - hahaha!

Lucius's Avatar Member

I have a chinchilla that I named Senoir Bitty, lol. I am not good at naming things but, he does like to bite me!

that's cute

I have never owned a rodent myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius
    I have a chinchilla that I named Senoir Bitty, lol. I am not good at naming things but, he does like to bite me!

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

My lab is named Veruca I like saying it like VER eewwww KAAA! dunno why anyhow and my cat is named kittie

I have a dog named Annibell Lee I have a great love for poetry and Edgar Allen Poe has a poem With that name its one of my favs thats how she got her name

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

I have 5 animals..I'll start in order...

First my oldest dog..He is a tiny toy chihuahua...when we brought him home from the breeder he growled and barked at anything that came close to us...so we knew then...that he had no idea he weighed less than a pound. His personality reminded me of that little dog from Labryinth...that wouldn't let anyone cross the bridge...so hence his name became...*Sir Tank - Mighty Steed*...we call him *Tank* for short

2nd - Female Chihuahua (tanks bitch) She was born on the fourth of july...She was dubbed *Lady Liberty Belle*..we call her *Libby*

3rd Tank and libby's love chile......she is a long haired all white chihuahua...born in December...we had to name her some type of *royalty* for her papers...so Snowbelle- Winter's Princess ..we call her *skeek* though cuz when she gets excited she squeeks instead of barking or whining...(she is also a lucky one...stuck in mommas birth canal for an hour before being saved..yes, she is a bit brain damaged..but beautiful)

Next....our eldest long haired grey fluff ball of a cat...I was told it was a male...so we named it *mischeif*...when i went to the vets for ahem...*his* shots , we were informed it is a female...so her name is now *Miss Chiff*

lastly....our demented cat...our newest puss...a beautiful silky calico...she is demeted...a true and utter hellcat...i had only one choice with her name....*Demonia*....i call her mony...

my snow white ferret died last year...her name was luna...

cant tell i love animals can ya?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I had a dead beetle named Bookie...I had him "glazed" in a way...kept him on my desk for years. He was my unoffical therapist. He would later dissapear under mysterious circumstances that officials are still trying to surmount.

Bizarre Star's Avatar Member

My dog Clover was anmed becuase he had a black patch of fur on this butt that looked like a four leaf clover. Now thats he grown it looks like 2 hearts attached at the tips more so than a clover. As for our Cat, his name was Prince when I got him, to match my best friends cat named Princess, however her Princess was really a prince, hehe so she went with simon, and my husband went iwth the Name: Kitty. Poor cat took to Kitty so fast we just stuck with it. My Ball Pythin's name is Monty, from Monty Python.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I have three horses, a dog and a cat.

First horse: Magic Jeanie...she already came that way;]

Second: DLH StrukBy Magic...its just weird naming horses, as most breeders want their farm initials and some sort of relation to the stallion. His sire was DLH StrikeIt Rich.

Third: MM Klassic Finale. MM for her sire and dam (Marquis and Magic), and she is just so typey and refined and will be my mares last foal. So Klassic Finale;]

Snowflake: My pure white 15 year old kitty. Got her when I was 9 when she was around 6 weeks old. I was young, and she looked like snow;]

Priscilla (Prissy): Doesnt match her personality at all. Shes a little scrapper and tough as nails. Adopted her from the pound about 2 months ago. But she looks feminine, all white with lightly colored ears, and I dye her scruff red;]

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

One dog, a border collie with a mixed face named Logan. And three fucking cats, Puck, Pumpkin, and Ash. My dog just Herds them around the house all day long. With any luck i'll be getting my wife the Pappilon she's been thinking of soon. If only there were more animals and less people. Ahhh.. to dream.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

i have a white rabbit named Alice.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Stitch is the one eyed cat in the picture. She had already been named at an animal shelter in Wisconsin, due to her eye being *stitched* closed. I'm getting a second oec I intend to call Sasha (dimunitve for alex) he gives these looks like Little Alex in A Clockwork Orange. I actually have a third oec bookmarked, would probably name him in line with the breed (all russian blues)

OEC

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

my dog's name is MacLeod, named after MacLeod from the highlander.

When I was about five my father brought a mutt home from the local shelter. My mother, who has never liked animals, was horrified. I was thrilled and announced that we would call the dog "Lady". I had just seen "Lady and the Tramp and thought that woudl be a perfect name. It took my father several days to explain to me and finally convince me that the dog was a boy. I gave it some thought and told him that I would like to call him "Stigger". I have NO clue where I came up with that. I was a pretty weird kid. Anyway, the dog was called "Lady Stigger" until he "ran away". I now suspect my mother took it back to the shelter when no one else was home. She denies that to this day.

I_bleed_a_tear's Avatar Junior Member

well, I'll start with my seven cats

Blackie- he's the eldest cat...Named that because he's all black and when I was 7 it sounded cool

Rascle- Well he's a white cat with orange spots, He lived up to that naem when he was little

Tigger- He's an orange and white striped cat, which is why my mother named him that.

Boots- he's an all black cat except his 4 white paws..hence the name

Tom- he's a long haired orange cat my brother brought him home not sure how that name appeared

Jerry- Is toms' brother looks exactly alike however Jerry wobbles and he can't walk strait due to an ear problem

Tibbi- When I got him a few months ago he was sooo tiny..he's finally starting to grow now...gotta love runts

Now, the three dogs

Peanut- he's a toy poodle, so he's tiny....mom named him

Charlie- he's a samoyed mix...came from the pound with that name

Gi Gi-yellow lab golden retrivier, she thinks she's queen shit..

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

i have a cat named Richie because he has black lips like Little Richard hehe...
    his brother's name was Georgie because he was curious like Curious George and guess what, curiousity killed the cat (he never came home one day )...

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Dogs; Dinsdale, Charlie, Alberta, Mr. Chewybitums, Maxximus.
    Ferrets; Lexicon, Lucy, Eric, Dennis

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Mine are all gone, I have roomates who have two cats named Bosco (that's the drink for me!), Trina and a Mackaw named Rosita. I had a hummus and banana loving cat named Dude, one named Tigger and two dogs named Puper and Blue. Dude was from southern California and in many numerology traditions "dude" is a name associated with the Prince of Heaven (yes, Jesus), Tigger was obviously orange, Blue had blue eyes and Puper was a huge Great Periniesse (hard to remember how to spell that word) puppy.

kshearsedriver's Avatar resident nut

the bobcat's name is spot.........my wife named him after Data's cat on star trek next generation and because they have a big spot on the back of each ear.....the domestic kittens are named mimi, had the name when we got her and scratch , just cause she's a little bitch that likes to scratch everything.....the outside cats are named casper (all white) callie ( a calico) darkness ( you guessed it, all black)..............haven't named the mice yet, just keep hoping the kittens will catch them beady eyed little bastards

I have Mimi the Cat and Pipi the Bird.... I'll post some pic's later

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I used to have an Old English Sheepdog named Arfy Doodle Nana.

+ Reply to Thread