+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who could ask for a better...

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default Who could ask for a better...

JOB??! I just started working as a bartender at a bikini bar, last night was my first night and I loved it! I get to serve beers in my bra or bikini top and cute hotshorts or panties. My job? I serve beer, play pool, and drink all night long. Lol, its just awesome. I dont work with anyone, theres only one girl on shift at a time, and it great how much freedom I have with the bar.

ANyone else have any cool jobs either now or in the past? Or maybe whats your dream job?

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Who could ask for a better...

That rules! Can we visit?

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Damn!, well, with my limited knowledge ,i say you deserve it... i could probally go get a certificication now, i help a friend go through her "bartender school",but most bars i get to are reallly not cool anymore........

i was a baker for a couple years still looking for another bakery to hire me,but now i got a shitty outfitter job,it's ok but the pay BARELY im mean razor thin, pays bills and rent.........

Dream job, For enough people to buy my guitars that i actually make a profit....out of the last 4 i've completly made,from blocks of basswood,maple,even fucking oak!, one of them i've made a profit from......

im about to start another one , a custom,telecaster-Esk type body but psyco-tized with gold leaf and striped up like a basterd rat........

im about to start another one , a custom,telecaster-Esk(it won't actually look like a tele much at all) type body but "psyco-tized" with gold leaf and striped up like a basterd rat........since this one,like most, is for a friend, it'll go a bit cheaper, we're thinking right now,well i quoted him $400.but take out material cost ect.ect. add maybe some late night in labor and still i'll probally see only about $100 when he's playin' it........damn, i hate im so fuckin' nice.....

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    That rules! Can we visit?
    Of course;] Its in Whittier about 30 mins from hollywood. Its a beer bar only so hope you like beer. ill send you the address and if you guys ever want to go down, just let me know and Ill tell you if Im working or not, or we can just go and Ill squeeze in free drinks;]

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Of course;] Its in Whittier about 30 mins from hollywood. Its a beer bar only so hope you like beer. ill send you the address and if you guys ever want to go down, just let me know and Ill tell you if Im working or not, or we can just go and Ill squeeze in free drinks;]
    damn 2006 cant come soon enough so il be 21

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    im about to start another one , a custom,telecaster-Esk(it won't actually look like a tele much at all) type body but "psyco-tized" with gold leaf and striped up like a basterd rat........since this one,like most, is for a friend, it'll go a bit cheaper, we're thinking right now,well i quoted him $400.but take out material cost ect.ect. add maybe some late night in labor and still i'll probally see only about $100 when he's playin' it........damn, i hate im so fuckin' nice.....
    I just found a bar online that said theyd train, so I just surpassed any schools, but it is ONLY a beer bar too so its not rocket science if you are a beer drinker;p

And MAN, that guitar sounds amazing. If our band goes anywhere, I may just have you make one for my fiance;]

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Rockin', I mean you know us Hollywood people, if it's outside a 10 mile radius, it might as well be Siberia, but it would be cool to go hang out with you and stuff. I only really drink beer, and the occasional sake bomber, so that sounds fine to me.

I just found a bar online that said theyd train, so I just surpassed any schools, but it is ONLY a beer bar too so its not rocket science if you are a beer drinker;p

And MAN, that guitar sounds amazing. If our band goes anywhere, I may just have you make one for my fiance;]

oh,beer bar,hell if they add a 5th of jack to the menu,i'd be my kinda place........hopfully we'll get some endorsement,hell,something, we've done good locally,pretty steady over the last 2 or so years,more so recently.......if you want' i could though up some plans, for your future Hubs, boomstick(ha), no charge, of course, i throw away ideas almost daily,building would be a bit harder,since your wayyyyy over there <---..........haha......

I use to draw tattoos for a shop in a little town I use to live in... I use to see my work all over the town now that was great...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Congrats Jax...sounds like the kind of job's I like..the kind that don't feel like one. So if one visits and flash's the secret blue blood sign* do we get a free beer????? I'm an excellent tipper if that matters. (I give tips like "Don't Pee Into The Wind" and "Never Vote Republican"...who could ask for better tips?!)

*ok I know we don't have a secret blue blood sign but dammit we should! or at least a handshake.

Bizarre Star's Avatar Member

I odntw ork, Im disabled from a car wreck, but If I could do any job in the world, or at least be trained at it, I would love to learn how to tattoo poeple. I am in love with ink and peircings, and would love to get into it for fun, and/or money...

As for your awsome job, sounds amazingly fun. Never been to an all beer bar. To bad I cant try it out, Im all the way here in Florida. Enjoy your new job...but I have a feeling you will for a long t me to come.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Rockin', I mean you know us Hollywood people, if it's outside a 10 mile radius, it might as well be Siberia, but it would be cool to go hang out with you and stuff. I only really drink beer, and the occasional sake bomber, so that sounds fine to me.
    Lol, I know the Hollywood people. Even the bar is like, WOAH you are going to drive a half an hour to get here. Sheesh. Isnt that what cars are for? Lol. Awesome, I just found out Im working 3:30-10pm tomorrow and opening sat from 11am-7pm. I cant WAIT to make more tips, lol.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Congrats Jax...sounds like the kind of job's I like..the kind that don't feel like one. So if one visits and flash's the secret blue blood sign* do we get a free beer????? I'm an excellent tipper if that matters. (I give tips like "Don't Pee Into The Wind" and "Never Vote Republican"...who could ask for better tips?!)

*ok I know we don't have a secret blue blood sign but dammit we should! or at least a handshake.
    Sure;] As long as its a draft and domestic, but I can fill up a nice big glass for you. Youll know me, but I dont know what you look like, so all youd have to say is BlueBlood. Lol.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Sure;] As long as its a draft and domestic, but I can fill up a nice big glass for you. Youll know me, but I dont know what you look like, so all youd have to say is BlueBlood. Lol.
    haha. I wonder how common that is these days, "Hello, I'm that person from the forum you frequent."...it sounds so weird.

haha. I wonder how common that is these days, "Hello, I'm that person from the forum you frequent."...it sounds so weird.

even weirder introducing yourself as your name thingy ,like" hey, im KillerKat from BlueBlood." how ackward would that be....haha

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    even weirder introducing yourself as your name thingy ,like" hey, im KillerKat from BlueBlood." how ackward would that be....haha
    haha totally forgot about that...talk about an awkward moment.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah the secret sign would be much cooler

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

my roommate's fiancee works in Kansas City at musiciansfriend.com, at their distribution place. She gets like a 70% discount on instruments.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

I own and operate my own Art glass business. Its wonderful and sucks at the same time. I love doing shows, where i make what i like, just to sell . And it sucks having to make ugly pieces for other people who dont know dick from Dali.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Lol, the sad thing is Ive heard it quite a bit when meeting people.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Lol, the sad thing is Ive heard it quite a bit when meeting people.
    haha...guess it's just the reality of the times then.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Jen Vixen actually came up with a secret Blue Blood sign. I've got to find the pictures of her demonstrating it.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Jen Vixen actually came up with a secret Blue Blood sign. I've got to find the pictures of her demonstrating it.
    Really now? Excellent. Hope you find em.

+ Reply to Thread