+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wanna talk about love..huh?.......

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default wanna talk about love..huh?.......

well ,in lou of that other recent love thread,i'll will say this:

as many of you many,possibly,know i refer to an x-feincee often in many post,well i'll be fuckin' damned if she didn't call me tonight,first time i've talked to her in about 2 months...

well a bit of background too,i've put most of the sad story here before,but in short, we fell in love very fast when i was 16 she was 17, and stayed full on lovin' each other, every day all day, for a good 5 years or so,then about,let's see here, 8 months ago, we got pulled apart from each other,and all kinds of bad shit,to the point where we had no communication(sounds real fuckin' childish doesn't it....tell me about it..) and we would occationally here about each other around town ect,ect, it's claimed that she even went to one of our shows.....

well, when all this went down, we we're like"hell it'll probally be like 2 years before we see/talk to each other again, OK, love you see you in a bit," we honestly were pretty ok, becuse we knew the love/friendship,all that goodness was that strong........ohh,we did get to talk a handfull of times,and saw each other once,(8 months remember)

so skipping ahead a bit,to tonight, i;m stenciling the new band logo(Graveyard Grifters) on my guitar case, and BAM she calls me, i'm happy ,nervous,all the emotions we all hate.....and i pick it up and she's not like "i miss you/love anything" ,now this was a trend in the last 3 times we talked/out of the maybe 5 or soo time we did talk....
    and let me tell you how much it hurts ,even a drugged-out,near alchoholic"rocker" with a real lack of emotions, to be brutally hurt,right in the heart, when the one thing/person you care about in the entire world, talks to you like there dog......probally talk better to the dog,

well any ways back to the story,she has this brash demeaner in her voice the whole time,interogating me about ,things basterd ass people 'round town have been saying, "i'm deppresed,stay at home al the time,ect,ect" and yells at me for drinking, OK WAIT i quit all drugs everything for this woman, when i met her and she was all impreessed and felt great ,but said she didn't care ,as long as im responsible,, it's as if she was trying to start somekind of arguement, and let me say we've never got in a fight or anything,so this subtle punishment goes on for a few min. and then, like every single other call, she be right in the middle of a sentence and then BAM"i gotta go," there might be a bye on the end of that,...........so i was really happy today, it was a very productive day, and i damned sure sounded happy(bout the new band) and this shut happens,i know i won't here from her again for a long-ass time, but i can't tell you guys/girls how much this shit has off&on torn me apart mentally/ physically,ect,ect....

what do think?

ohh and get this shit people 'round town(and that could easly mean like 2 fuckin people,just to sound better,"everyone") have said they think im doin' coke or smoking some crack, because i've lost alot of weight,"IM FUCKING POOR YOU DIRTY BITCHES,THAT'S WHY I'VE LOST WEIGHT" ahhh!...........

I can't type any-fuckin'-more ..........

Bizarre Star's Avatar Member

Default Re: wanna talk about love..huh?.......

Yikes. Sorry, I dont have any offerings in word form to make you feel better. That has to suck. I have never dealt with anything like that, but man she sounds heartless. I say just move on, and forget all about her. Then again, if you really did love her we both know you can never forget. Sorry , hope things get better!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I weighed ninety-something pounds when I moved to California due to the poverty diet. No one thought it was a drug thing, but people kept telling me how fabulous I looked. This is LA after all. And it made me nuts that people were like poverty-stricken starvation looks hot on you because it sure didn't feel like a good thing.

It sounds to me like your ex, despite there being reasons you can't be together, does not want to let you go. She wants to know that she always has a hook in you, without having to give of herself to you. She wants you to be too depressed to go on without her, but she also wants to provoke an emotional response from you without promising anything she can't give. She is trying to get a rise out of you basically to feed her own sense of self-worth. That is what it sounds like to me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizarre Star
    Yikes. Sorry, I dont have any offerings in word form to make you feel better. That has to suck. I have never dealt with anything like that, but man she sounds heartless. I say just move on, and forget all about her. Then again, if you really did love her we both know you can never forget. Sorry , hope things get better!

well,thats the thing, the whole love thing,was mutual ,i don't know what the hell that was man........

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    It sounds to me like your ex, despite there being reasons you can't be together, does not want to let you go. She wants to know that she always has a hook in you, without having to give of herself to you. She wants you to be too depressed to go on without her, but she also wants to provoke an emotional response from you without promising anything she can't give. She is trying to get a rise out of you basically to feed her own sense of self-worth. That is what it sounds like to me anyway.
    That's exactally it,,,,,,Damn your good,thanks people........

At your service...

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

sorry to hear that she decided to rainstorm on you...

I hate knowing that I care about some people so much & they could just treat me like shit over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    sorry to hear that she decided to rainstorm on you...

I hate knowing that I care about some people so much & they could just treat me like shit over nothing.

True that.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    well ,in lou of that other recent love thread,i'll will say this:

as many of you many,possibly,know i refer to an x-feincee often in many post,well i'll be fuckin' damned if she didn't call me tonight,first time i've talked to her in about 2 months...

well a bit of background too,i've put most of the sad story here before,but in short, we fell in love very fast when i was 16 she was 17, and stayed full on lovin' each other, every day all day, for a good 5 years or so,then about,let's see here, 8 months ago, we got pulled apart from each other,and all kinds of bad shit,to the point where we had no communication(sounds real fuckin' childish doesn't it....tell me about it..) and we would occationally here about each other around town ect,ect, it's claimed that she even went to one of our shows.....

well, when all this went down, we we're like"hell it'll probally be like 2 years before we see/talk to each other again, OK, love you see you in a bit," we honestly were pretty ok, becuse we knew the love/friendship,all that goodness was that strong........ohh,we did get to talk a handfull of times,and saw each other once,(8 months remember)

so skipping ahead a bit,to tonight, i;m stenciling the new band logo(Graveyard Grifters) on my guitar case, and BAM she calls me, i'm happy ,nervous,all the emotions we all hate.....and i pick it up and she's not like "i miss you/love anything" ,now this was a trend in the last 3 times we talked/out of the maybe 5 or soo time we did talk....
    and let me tell you how much it hurts ,even a drugged-out,near alchoholic"rocker" with a real lack of emotions, to be brutally hurt,right in the heart, when the one thing/person you care about in the entire world, talks to you like there dog......probally talk better to the dog,

well any ways back to the story,she has this brash demeaner in her voice the whole time,interogating me about ,things basterd ass people 'round town have been saying, "i'm deppresed,stay at home al the time,ect,ect" and yells at me for drinking, OK WAIT i quit all drugs everything for this woman, when i met her and she was all impreessed and felt great ,but said she didn't care ,as long as im responsible,, it's as if she was trying to start somekind of arguement, and let me say we've never got in a fight or anything,so this subtle punishment goes on for a few min. and then, like every single other call, she be right in the middle of a sentence and then BAM"i gotta go," there might be a bye on the end of that,...........so i was really happy today, it was a very productive day, and i damned sure sounded happy(bout the new band) and this shut happens,i know i won't here from her again for a long-ass time, but i can't tell you guys/girls how much this shit has off&on torn me apart mentally/ physically,ect,ect....

what do think?

ohh and get this shit people 'round town(and that could easly mean like 2 fuckin people,just to sound better,"everyone") have said they think im doin' coke or smoking some crack, because i've lost alot of weight,"IM FUCKING POOR YOU DIRTY BITCHES,THAT'S WHY I'VE LOST WEIGHT" ahhh!...........

I can't type any-fuckin'-more ..........

To tell you the truth, I know it hurts, but it is sort of nice to know that there are SOME guys out there that really have feelings!!! I mean, none of the boys I know seem to have any kind of emotion or feeling whatsoever!!

We have all been through what you are going through. I can't even talk to one of my ex affairs, it just gets me too upset.

It's just a broken heart. It has happened for centuries. There is really no cure...

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Maybe just stay away from her, don't talk to her. Once a year, I try to call HIM, but within about two minutes, he says something so mean that I just go into a tailspin for a few months!!! I mean, sometimes you just have to stop talking to them. Just let them go. It's hard, but that's all I can think of.

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    I mean, none of the boys I know seem to have any kind of emotion or feeling whatsoever!!
    Mayhap you've been looking in the wrong places? lol

Ohhhh man. Bad relationships suck.

I used to date this guy that told me I was fat; he was emberassed to be seen with me. He also made me pay for all our dates, whether it was order-pizza or going to the movies. At the time, I paid for my cellphone, and apartment, and my jeep's insurance, all on a 7.25 an hour job. He had a job that paid 11.40 an hour. Guess what he bought himself?

A widescreen TV. A sound system for said widescreen and his computer. Several computer parts (like a motherboard, video card, and A BRAND NEW PROCESSOR. By the way, those aren't cheap.) A playstation 2. An Xbox. To top it all off, he bought a car!

Needless to say, we're not dating. Oh, but who cares, the sex was bad anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    Ohhhh man. Bad relationships suck.

I used to date this guy that told me I was fat; he was emberassed to be seen with me. He also made me pay for all our dates, whether it was order-pizza or going to the movies. At the time, I paid for my cellphone, and apartment, and my jeep's insurance, all on a 7.25 an hour job. He had a job that paid 11.40 an hour. Guess what he bought himself?

A widescreen TV. A sound system for said widescreen and his computer. Several computer parts (like a motherboard, video card, and A BRAND NEW PROCESSOR. By the way, those aren't cheap.) A playstation 2. An Xbox. To top it all off, he bought a car!

Needless to say, we're not dating. Oh, but who cares, the sex was bad anyway.

OK. That's disgusting. Sounds like trash to me.

Bleh... This is what I meant to type:

OK. That's disgusting. Sounds like trash to me. A woman I work with was telling me the same type of story. Throw in the fact that she helped him get his apartment, he quit his job, lost his car, and constantly smoked pot and played video games with his friends and you've got her situation.

The thing about her is that I can't even imagine that happening to her. She is such a ballsy and together person that I can't believe she was ever taken advantage of like that. On top of that, she is super sexy... (Hrm.. Maybe I should date her :P )

Anyway, my point is that if she can live and learn and not even show the scars, so can everyone else in the world! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by tinstar
    Bleh... This is what I meant to type:

OK. That's disgusting. Sounds like trash to me. A woman I work with was telling me the same type of story. Throw in the fact that she helped him get his apartment, he quit his job, lost his car, and constantly smoked pot and played video games with his friends and you've got her situation.

The thing about her is that I can't even imagine that happening to her. She is such a ballsy and together person that I can't believe she was ever taken advantage of like that. On top of that, she is super sexy... (Hrm.. Maybe I should date her :P )

Anyway, my point is that if she can live and learn and not even show the scars, so can everyone else in the world! Good luck!
    Imagine that, he smoked pot like...oh...7-8 times a day, even while at work. He works at a hospital at the help desk. ...wait. He still works there.

I bet I could get him into some *shit*.

thanks guys/girls.........

i took the day off work today to start on that new guitar im building... so it felt real good to just be doing/thinking of something else..........

+ Reply to Thread