+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cheesiest Celebrity You've ever met

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Cheesiest Celebrity You've ever met

I think Dahlia's run in with Kirk Cameron will win this
    Mine was Todd Bridges (Diff'rent Strokes) ran track against his cousin.

OEC

Default Re: Cheesiest Celebrity You've ever met

That was then

19 Mar 1983On an episode of Diff'rent Strokes entitled "The Reporter," First Lady Nancy Reagan advises the Drummond children to "Just Say No" to drugs.1984Todd Bridges declares that the LAPD is harassing him.1986Diff'rent Strokes ends.1986Todd Bridges pleads no contest to threatening to blow up an auto detailer.1988Todd Bridges is arrested on suspicion of reckless driving.1989Todd Bridges is arrested for not paying a $500 car repair bill.1989Todd Bridges is arrested on suspicion of shooting and stabbing alleged drug dealer Kenneth Clay in a Los Angeles crack house.1990Thanks to defense attorney Johnnie Cochran, Todd Bridges is acquitted of assault with a deadly weapon.1990Todd Bridges is arrested for allegedly stabbing a roommate.Dec 1992Todd Bridges is arrested in Burbank, California after police find methamphetamines and a gun in his car.24 Feb 1993Todd Bridges quits his 14-gram-per-day cocaine habit.1993Guilty, drug possession, carrying a loaded weapon.19 Jan 1997Todd Bridges is arrested in Los Angeles for repeatedly ramming his friend's car after an altercation at a video arcade.

Melissa Gilbert: "I remember on the set of Little House they used to tell us over and over again, 'Don't play with the children from Diff'rent Strokes.'"

This is Now-ow-ow

Welcome to the site of The Todd Bridges Youth Foundation and the site that gives you a personal look at the Todd Bridges that the media doesn't want you to know. Todd the giver, Todd the community leader, Todd the devoted family man, Todd to savior of deterred youth whom his efforts are turning around. This is the site of all sites that will share the up-to-date Todd Bridges, not the drug addict, but, for the last seven years, the sober, hard working young man who has been converted to a new life. This is the site that will tell you about Todd's greatest achievement, The Todd Bridges Youth Foundation of Compton, CA. where young people's lives are being changed everyday. This is the site where, if you remove the glasses from the past, forget those things that are behind and reach for those things, about Todd, that are ahead, we will see one of God's newest messengers changing lives by his testimony around the world and here in his own backyard, Compton & Carson, CA. He is the president of this fine organization, along with Pastor Ernest Johnson who is the foundation director.

Introducing......The NEW TODD BRIDGES.............

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Fuckin Bono... I hate him so much.

Bedlamite

If by 'meet' you include correspondance, I think that Bruce Campbell proves to keep his title of Cheeseball.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

During a local kickboxing match, i watched in glee as Danny Bonaduchi ( Partridge Family fame) got his ass kicked by a thirteen year old kid. fucking awesomely funny. Afterwards he blamed it on slipping in the ring.

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis
    I try to like him, but I just can't, I just CAN'T!

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis
    By the way, just because I'm hoping he'll go away like Beetlegeuse, I'm making sure this comment gets said again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    If by 'meet' you include correspondance, I think that Bruce Campbell proves to keep his title of Cheeseball.
    Bruce Campbell is hilarious. I loved how the sequel of Evil Dead had the same guy going back to the same place without any explanation as to why.

OEC

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

I can't tell you. I'll get sued...

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    I can't tell you. I'll get sued...
    nuh uh. The truth is your defense

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    nuh uh. The truth is your defense

OEC
    Oh believe me you CAN get sued for telling the truth!!! In Hollywood, they sue you if you DON'T lie... Hollywood is all about lying to people really well, and paying people to lie very well. That's called PR!

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Well letsee... Seth Green is pretty freakin' cheesy, but then again so is Violent J from the Insane Clown Posse...you pick who's cheesyer.
    K

Oh believe me you CAN get sued for telling the truth!!! In Hollywood, they sue you if you DON'T lie... Hollywood is all about lying to people really well, and paying people to lie very well. That's called PR!
    Truth is a defense in court for libel tho

OEC

Yes, but they have more money and lawyers and they can say that you LIED, even if they are wrong. People with money can do anything. Look at OJ.

PM it to me

OEC

Have you seen those orange "gates" in Central Park. I am not crazy about them, but I was wondering if they had any political significance, being orange? Do you know anything about that? To tell you the truth, I think they are kind of ugly...

Have you seen those orange "gates" in Central Park. I am not crazy about them, but I was wondering if they had any political significance, being orange? Do you know anything about that? To tell you the truth, I think they are kind of ugly...
    They have no political significance. They started that long before *my* orange people

OEC

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Nope...they are just a massive waste of 21 million dollars.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    but ay least it wasnt a waste of the peoples 21 mill the guy who did it paid for the whole thing

Can you believe it? 21 million dollars and it just looks like road construction! Or my friend says it look like "toilet paper"!

I swear it even looks ugly in the snow! I just don't get it! People are flying in from all over the world to see this and it is just so ugly!!! I guess he must be a marketing genius! I mean, it is just the wrong color, it just looks like they are doing construction in the park....

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Can you believe it? 21 million dollars and it just looks like road construction! Or my friend says it look like "toilet paper"!

I swear it even looks ugly in the snow! I just don't get it! People are flying in from all over the world to see this and it is just so ugly!!! I guess he must be a marketing genius! I mean, it is just the wrong color, it just looks like they are doing construction in the park....
    I just don't get it...his past work I could at least see the whimsical nature of it. Though his umbrella's one did kill a person and that kinda sucked. You'd think with all that money he'd of done something as ambitious as his past projects not put ugly orange gates on bike paths.

Hell...at least have em on fire or something.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    but ay least it wasnt a waste of the peoples 21 mill the guy who did it paid for the whole thing
    True...still...21 Million.

Ukrainians would never construct such a monstrosity

OEC

I just don't get it...his past work I could at least see the whimsical nature of it. Though his umbrella's one did kill a person and that kinda sucked. You'd think with all that money he'd of done something as ambitious as his past projects not put ugly orange gates on bike paths.

Hell...at least have em on fire or something.
    Come to NYC!! Let's set the gates on fire!!! Come on!!! That is the only way it will look good!!! Come on!!! We were actually joking about that! Or at least put some Ukranian slogans over them. Pictures of little orange cats? ANYTHING! I mean, the hot dog stands look better! The garbage trucks look better!

Come to NYC!! Let's set the gates on fire!!! Come on!!! That is the only way it will look good!!! Come on!!! We were actually joking about that! Or at least put some Ukranian slogans over them. Pictures of little orange cats? ANYTHING! I mean, the hot dog stands look better! The garbage trucks look better!
    haha if you'll post Russian stuff I'll do it. I want them to take the blame

OEC

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I see the thread is off topic, but if I had to choose anyone Ive hung out with, it would have to be Judd Nelson. Not only did he insinuate trying to stick his dick in my mouth when I yawned, hes a fucking moron. Cheesy and dumb, yes. Riding a motorcycle tweeking and drunk without a helmet is just stupid. But I guess he thought it was funny *shrug*.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I see the thread is off topic, but if I had to choose anyone Ive hung out with, it would have to be Judd Nelson. Not only did he i trying to stick his dick in my mouth when I yawned, hes a fucking moron. Cheesy and dumb, yes. Riding a motorcycle tweeking and drunk without a helmet is just stupid. But I guess he thought it was funny *shrug*.
    you shoud've insinuated putting your foot in his ass next time he's on the toilet....

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    you shoud've insinuated putting your foot in his ass next time he's on the toilet....
    Lol, I should have, instead I just told him how stupid he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I see the thread is off topic, but if I had to choose anyone Ive hung out with, it would have to be Judd Nelson. Not only did he insinuate trying to stick his dick in my mouth when I yawned, hes a fucking moron. Cheesy and dumb, yes. Riding a motorcycle tweeking and drunk without a helmet is just stupid. But I guess he thought it was funny *shrug*.
    Judd Nelson is so lame, Rob Lowe saw him in a cafe and felt sorry for him

OEC

NINA SINN's Avatar Senior Member
    alaska, can you believe i seriously lived thtere.... no really it is beautiful there...

I Met Richard Simmons In The Denver Airport Few Years Back, Now Thats Cheesy!!!! The Ironic Thing Was, He Was With A Girl.... You Figure It Out!!!

Bloodykisses....
    Nina Sinn

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

When i was like 12..I met Leif Garret....talk about cheeze...i've met lots of uber cool peeps...just Leif and Pee Wee Herman cheezed out...(glad i didn't shake HIS hand)

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Sounds like a plan.

For the record though we are not vandalizing them...we are putting forth an effort to evolve them toward a level of harmony with the inner fire that fuels all art.

Oh yeah, remind me to pick up grahm crackers, marshmellows, and chocolate to make smores.

mr_d's Avatar rock star/internet geek
    everywhere and anywhere. I was a nomad till I was old enough to live on my own. I now consider Denver to be my hometown even thought I'm a New Yorker now.

I dunno if it counts as "cheesey" but I Tara Reid mistook my girlfriend for some long lost buddy when she showed up to the hotel we were staying at around 3am in the morning...drunk...in Salt Lake City.

I was so tired I didn't even recognize who it was and just wanted the irritating drunk girl to leave us alone.

Sounds like a plan.

For the record though we are not vandalizing them...we are putting forth an effort to evolve them toward a level of harmony with the inner fire that fuels all art.

Oh yeah, remind me to pick up grahm crackers, marshmellows, and chocolate to make smores.
    Oh and hot dogs too! A weenie roast!!! hah!

+ Reply to Thread