+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whoo-hoo! New Exploding Dice RPG column features game illustrated by artist from BLT

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Whoo-hoo! New Exploding Dice RPG column features game illustrated by artist from BLT

Whoo-hoo! I'm working on a bunch of cool updates for BlueBlood.net right now and just made Jonathan Woodward's RPG column live. I used to game a lot as a teen when I was sort of finding my persona. Eventually, I felt that, in real life, I already was exactly the persona I wanted to be and gaming lost some of its luster for me. One of the games he reviewed this month is called Dead Inside and it is about soul searching. Looks inspired. And fun fact to know and share: The cover artist Steve Archer was one of the earliest artist for my punk rock humor zine BLT ::: Black Leather Times in DC many moons ago. Congrats, Steve, wherever you are.

New Exploding Dice column is at http://www.blueblood.net/bb_118.html What do you all think?

Default Re: Whoo-hoo! New Exploding Dice RPG column features game illustrated by artist from BLT

D&D is my favorite among most RPG games like that, although I barely ever played, but they have the best books, so I figure that the games should be awesome. Ruins of Myth Dranor was an awesome game, but was way too slow, as well as having many glitches. Ice Wind Dal Series Rocked. Baldur's Gate was cool, but sucked due to the limitations.

Btw, I have a D&D MonsterManual from the 1970's , but I dont know if I should keep it or not.

+ Reply to Thread