+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Random Life Stories...

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Random Life Stories...

Got any random, weird, cool, creepy, or awesome life stories you wanna share?? Post 'em here for all of Blue Blood to enjoy!

Default Re: Random Life Stories...

I went to Hawaii on a whim for a job to be a nanny. Flew there on my own money and everything.

Low and behold, I ended up working for a hot single father...who is now my fiance. WHO KNEW!?!?!

By the way, getting in bed with the boss is great, you've gotta try it sometime! (As long as they're appealing, of course!)

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

when i was three years old and still living in my grandmas farm i wandered out into the main yard where the horses were, and one of the picked me up by my hair and lifted me about two feet of the ground. Luckily my grandpa was there and he saved me from the demonic beast. evry time i wandered into that yard as a lil kid something bad happened to me for example once i crawled under a plow for the tractor cause a ball i was playing with rolled under there, when suddenly my mom called me and i lifted my head, long story short i knocked out a nice lil chunk of my scalp from one of the blades of the plow and i still have a lil bald spot there. i got more stories of my misadventures as a lil kid in a farm il share them if yall are interested

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I don't remember most of my life.. hmm... that sucks so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    when i was three years old and still living in my grandmas farm i wandered out into the main yard where the horses were, and one of the picked me up by my hair and lifted me about two feet of the ground. Luckily my grandpa was there and he saved me from the demonic beast. evry time i wandered into that yard as a lil kid something bad happened to me for example once i crawled under a plow for the tractor cause a ball i was playing with rolled under there, when suddenly my mom called me and i lifted my head, long story short i knocked out a nice lil chunk of my scalp from one of the blades of the plow and i still have a lil bald spot there. i got more stories of my misadventures as a lil kid in a farm il share them if yall are interested
    I'd love to hear more! ... Well read, if you want to get technical.

well like i said evrytime i wandered out of the house something happend. Im prety sure there were forces beyond my control that wanted me to die once when we went into town for church a doberman pincher we had attacked me as soon as we returned. at first i thought he was happy to see ma and was running toward me . i realized something was wrong when he started barking. at this point i began to run as fast as my little legs could carry me but it was no use. he pounced on me and mauled my arm and also left a scar on my face that somehow faded a few years ago.

Anothr time i nearly died was when my mom gave me 100 peson to go but a lolipop at the corner store i dont know if anyone is familiar with the old 100 peso coin but its prety big, anyways i got the urge to put it in mmy mouth and it somehow slid into my throat and got lodged in there, so there i was choking on the coin and my mom being her usualy paniky self instead of giving me the heimlich decided the best idea was to try and dig it out with her long figer nail. long story short she got it out along with what i belive was a chunk of my throat but i may just be exagerating lol, we all know what happens when you stick your finger down your throat so i puked all over the place . on the pluss side i still went to the store and bought a lolipop i doubt the shop keeper knew where that coin had been lol

finaly if you havent guessed it by now im from mexico and we lived in one of the few places where it actualy snows so i was helping my grandpa feed the orses and i slipped on a chunk of ice on the floor and i fall into a big metal container full of freezing water and i somehow hit my head which cause a huge hut that needed to be stitched i still have the scar above my left eye i thisk the cut happened when i fell head first into one inch of frozen water and i broke the ice

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I don't remember most of my life.. hmm... that sucks so bad.
    funny thing is i only remember the horrible things that have happened to me

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

When i was 10 yrs old i spent my first summer away from home. It was at my great aunt and uncles farm in Pennsylvania. We went horseback riding, swam in their huge pool, got to learn all about animals. then on the second day, while playing with the fuel pump for the tractors, somehow i managed to cause a teeny fire and burned down the barn and corn silo. Who knew farming could be so much fun.

funny thing is i only remember the horrible things that have happened to me
    Same here. The horrible, or embarassing, or just down right stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    When i was 10 yrs old i spent my first summer away from home. It was at my great aunt and uncles farm in Pennsylvania. We went horseback riding, swam in their huge pool, got to learn all about animals. then on the second day, while playing with the fuel pump for the tractors, somehow i managed to cause a teeny fire and burned down the barn and corn silo. Who knew farming could be so much fun.
    rad another accident prone farm boy lol

When I was younger... I turned a little tikes slide upside down... and stood on the stairs with a cape. I then jumped in the air... I thought I could fly like superman. My dreams then collapsed. I crashed into the ground. I went to the ER to get stitches on my upper lip. I have a little bump where I got the stitches.

Another time this kid threw a wooden block... those blocks with the letters on each side... anyways he threw it at me... and I had to get stitches.

Then another time.. at day care... I fell of some kind of toy, and my nose like split apart at the tip I guess... so I had to get stitches then too.

Another time... I got punched in the face, and was KO'ed. Had to get another set of stitches in my lip.

I'm accident prone

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

When i was 12 my parents got a new refrigerator, and i got to play with the box. seemed innocent enough at first, but the i got the great idea to get in it and roll down a hill, fun right. Well it was a very hot summer day and i was only wearing shorts.and as i got in the box and proceeded to roll down the hill, things went terribly wrong. The very large copper staples they used in constructing the box began to rip into my flesh. and as i rolled faster and faster by body was tossed about wildly. when i finally came to a stop at the bottom of the hill i got up and saw that nearly my entire body was covered in blood from all the cuts. My brother started screaming and my mom came running. When she saw me she passed out, and a neighbor lady called the police. as if i wasn't sore enough, when my mom regained her senses she spent the rest of the day kicking my ass. yeah.. like it was my fault. GO FIGURE!!

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

I remember when i was 10, I feel off this 2 story tree got up with only a few scratches only to step on a damn nail 5 steps later. Talk about shit luck.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I'm eating Life cereal. yay

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

i saw a triple-decker bus one time....i guess i cant remember anything else about my life.....

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

I've got a ton of 'em- is it bad that about 80% of them start of "One time I was trippin'..."
    if anyone still wants to hear one I've got som dooooosies!!

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

bring it on!

well like i said evrytime i wandered out of the house something happend. Im prety sure there were forces beyond my control that wanted me to die once when we went into town for church a doberman pincher we had attacked me as soon as we returned. at first i thought he was happy to see ma and was running toward me . i realized something was wrong when he started barking. at this point i began to run as fast as my little legs could carry me but it was no use. he pounced on me and mauled my arm and also left a scar on my face that somehow faded a few years ago.

Anothr time i nearly died was when my mom gave me 100 peson to go but a lolipop at the corner store i dont know if anyone is familiar with the old 100 peso coin but its prety big, anyways i got the urge to put it in mmy mouth and it somehow slid into my throat and got lodged in there, so there i was choking on the coin and my mom being her usualy paniky self instead of giving me the heimlich decided the best idea was to try and dig it out with her long figer nail. long story short she got it out along with what i belive was a chunk of my throat but i may just be exagerating lol, we all know what happens when you stick your finger down your throat so i puked all over the place . on the pluss side i still went to the store and bought a lolipop i doubt the shop keeper knew where that coin had been lol

finaly if you havent guessed it by now im from mexico and we lived in one of the few places where it actualy snows so i was helping my grandpa feed the orses and i slipped on a chunk of ice on the floor and i fall into a big metal container full of freezing water and i somehow hit my head which cause a huge hut that needed to be stitched i still have the scar above my left eye i thisk the cut happened when i fell head first into one inch of frozen water and i broke the ice
    Oh man no wonder you have such a good sense of humor, they say bad luck makes you funny. Of was it bad luck makes you look funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus
    Oh man no wonder you have such a good sense of humor, they say bad luck makes you funny. Of was it bad luck makes you look funny?

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I'm eating Life cereal. yay

I LOVE life cereal!

anyways some people were talking about preschool memories...

so when i was in preschool, all the kids were playing with legos. i was such a nice little girl, all the mean boys kept coming over and stealing legos from me, so i got this brilliant idea to steal some back. when i went to a boy to steal his legos, he bit me. the bite was so bad it bled and i had a scar for a very long time, it went away a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by nyar
    I've got a ton of 'em- is it bad that about 80% of them start of "One time I was trippin'..."
    if anyone still wants to hear one I've got som dooooosies!!
    I do! I do! Tell away!

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

when i was like 7 or 8...my mere told me i would catch cock roaches and pin little paper dresses on them..with a name ...so if i saw them again...id know who they were....ha! .

Still too damn hung over.

still too hung over

I've had hiccups for 10 minutes now... only 14 more years till I have a record!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    I've had hiccups for 10 minutes now... only 14 more years till I have a record!
    we're rootin' for you,down in nasty-ass GA........

+ Reply to Thread