+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Proof that Gene Simmons has featured me on his site. (DyingSunshine will LOVE this!)

Default Proof that Gene Simmons has featured me on his site. (DyingSunshine will LOVE this!)

Hey Gene, your band is my favorite; and I hope to meet you someday! I have liked your band since I was 5 years old.(I am 18 by the way.Now to my subject: there is a game called Warhammer 40,000. I play the Emperor`s Children Legion. They are pretty much an army of Rock & Roll stars.
    Anyways, their armor and costumes greatly resemble yours. I have dedicated my army to your band, and have even painted their faces to resemble your band, while in make-up. If you like, I can Show them to you via e-mail.
    Once I re-install my webcam, I will send a group that looks amazing. You would probably like it, or at least find the pics amusing. In the meantime, here is the address that leads to their part of a site. I hope you respond to this letter.

http://genesimmons.com/fanstories/le.../index275.html

I was around 18 back then, so the 19 years old part was a typo, but the letter had been sent. Either way, this is a REALLY old section on his archives, and Im not sure how far back this part was featured.

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Default Re: Proof that Gene Simmons has featured me on his site. (DyingSunshine will LOVE this!)

And these pictures prove what exactly? There was no response from Gene, there were no pictures of you and him, there was nothing. All that is here is you letter to him and some fucked up pictures of childrens toys.

tommygunn666's Avatar In A Dream Tilll I Die!!!

Default Re: Proof that Gene Simmons has featured me on his site. (DyingSunshine will LOVE this!)

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    And these pictures prove what exactly? There was no response from Gene, there were no pictures of you and him, there was nothing. All that is here is you letter to him and some fucked up pictures of childrens toys.
    i agree with you koolagh and
    brightstar or whatever you call yourself
    dont you have a life. getting the must post or threads on this site isnt the meaning of this site and some of them are so off the wall dumb shit

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunn666
    i agree with you koolagh and
    brightstar or whatever you call yourself
    dont you have a life.
    Well Excuuuuse me... but NO, I DON'T!

DyingSunshine's Avatar Senior Member

Congratulations.

Although, Brightstar.. I'm not really sure why it is you feel the need to proof yourself time and time again. It's sort of like you're trying to convince yourself of things, as you try to convince us.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by DyingSunshine
    Congratulations.

Although, Brightstar.. I'm not really sure why it is you feel the need to proof yourself time and time again. It's sort of like you're trying to convince yourself of things, as you try to convince us.

Just a thought.
    Ya kind of get that way after people always call you an unwanted , worthless piece of trash through out your life.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Ya kind of get that way after people always call you an unwanted , worthless piece of trash through out your life.
    You're what 19? Look...we ALL have a hard luck story. Some far worse than most. Once you hit 18 though you're legally responsible for yourself. It's YOUR life. So whatever people said before that is no longer an excuse to act the fool.

You're not gonna earn friends anywhere like that...ever.

I would seriously stop quoteing your own posts, bumping your dead threads, and making SO many threads...just relax a bit and say what you want the first time. It's not that hard man.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    You're what 19? Look...we ALL have a hard luck story. Some far worse than most. Once you hit 18 though you're legally responsible for yourself. It's YOUR life. So whatever people said before that is no longer an excuse to act the fool.

You're not gonna earn friends anywhere like that...ever.

I would seriously stop quoteing your own posts, bumping your dead threads, and making SO many threads...just relax a bit and say what you want the first time. It's not that hard man.
    That is some solid advice. Livejournal is for whining. The Blue Blood boards are for interacting with cool people.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    That is some solid advice. Livejournal is for whining. The Blue Blood boards are for interacting with cool people.
    Ok, sorry about that. I didnt mean to whine.
    Anyways, what do you all think of the models I built and converted in the photos?

Gene had responded to them in a different backlog, but I didnt feel like searching for it, since there is well over 400 per section, etc.

+ Reply to Thread