+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: dreadlocks

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Default Re: dreadlocks

Yes, there are lots of methods. I have had 'real' dreds twice. The only problem with the real is when you want to get rid of them, you have to CUT THEM OUT. Here is a site that tells you how to make real dreds www.lovemylocks.com there are two types of products to make dreads from, wax, and no wax. DO NOT USE WAX! It can attract bugs, and other nasty things. You basically have to knot up the hair and dry out the hair at the same time.
    On the SYNTHETIC side... www.hairpolice.com I love them and use them often. They tour and will be in NY August 28th. They do synth, but they aren't cheap. They are 500.00 a head, but you can remove them and get all sorts of funky colors or you can let them stay in your head and dread...good example of a person who wears 'em...Messy Stench. (and I am sure a few others). The synth fiber is the same the dreadfalls are made out of. They are light, and comfortable.
    I'd go synth and let those transfer into real, it's much easier and it will look better in the process.

Sun

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i'm sorry ,but HAHAHAHAHA....

i've always thought it was pretty funny,to buy all thouse product and shit...

just them do their thing....and ya get cool,unique, dreads...

hell ,i didn't even know mine were loccking up again,and now there like wrist thik,but all different sizes....character ,baby...

sorry sun,didn't mean an offence,(i'm also increadibly high right now,sorry),haha

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Pass that stuff to me, killerkat.
    You can 'cultivate' dreads, or you can just let them be free, like killer kat. The cultivated ones, to me...look the best. They are even, same size, palm rolled, etc. They are definately easier to keep and 'neater' looking since all of us have be out in the world and hear the criticism of other people's bullshit on what they think of dreads. Might as well have them look as neat as they can. I've been there...I've punched people out. I know. You should post a pic, killer.
    Did you know there is a theory on quantum physics and dreads and how they absorb and transmit energy? Just thought of that since I read your 'quantum creator' thingy.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

you got a point...but i like them with some charachter...

although a chick with any kind of dreads is just waaayyyyy.sexy...

i'd like to see that theory one day,that's awesome...

+ Reply to Thread