+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you steal?

Default Do you steal?

Have you even stolen something? Do you still steal? If so, why do you steal? Is it because there are things you want which you could never afford? Is it because there are things you can get away with stealing? Is it because the people you are stealing from are very far removed from you as in the case of a large corporation? Is it because you are humiliated by people seeing what you are purchasing as in the case of condoms or masturbation material? Is it because the things you are stealing are necessities and you must have them? Is it because the things you are stealing are luxuries and you can't justify spending on them? Do you seek the frisson of mischief or remorse or being smarter than the system?

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Do you steal?

have stolen,won't steal........

i think if, someone got somthing legite and WORKED to get then you should never steal from them...

BUT if it's some ass who is rich and sits on his ass,all those type of people who don't do shit, Why the fuck not.i wouldn't do it ,but i don't have a problem with it.........

so yea.........

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I was a regular thief as a kid. I loved the challenge of it and always liked the idea of growing up and being a pro at it. As I got older though I just couldn't justfy why I wanted to do that anymore and it simply got too dangerous. People pretty much hate having things stolen from them and if they find out who is responsible general hell tends to follow.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

how do you define stealing? I guess stealing is when someone who has no power takes something and then they can't do anything about it. see, I thought stealing meant taking somethign from someone without thier permission. but that happens to me everyday. the people that are in power have a army of men with guns that insure they steal from everyone and no one steals from them- they are called police officers. they steal my time and my labour because I don't really want to work, but I have to because I'd to go jail if I didn't use money to pay for all the things that should be mine, because it's my labour that made them in the first place. every month my landlord steals from me because I have to live in his house, because If I tried to sleep without paying for it, i'd go to jail. and every year the government steals from me even though I never voted for any of the people that represent me and if I tried to not let them take my money, the IRS would put me in jail.

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

i only steal hearts...dirty looks and magnolias.....*winx*

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i had a bad habbit of stealing as a kid mostly dumb sjit like candy i dont do it anymore tho

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

I was a quite the little scondruel when I was young. Now I'm just a thief of hearts when I'm not feeling too lazy.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Growing up in a very poor inner city family, i did steal alot. Of course old habits die hard and i find that there are so many things that fit in my pocket it's hard to pay for them. I would never steal from individuals, but i have no problem "appropriating" from big fat cat Co.'s.

Quote Originally Posted by a_small_death
    I was a quite the little scondruel when I was young. Now I'm just a thief of hearts when I'm not feeling too lazy.
    That's so cute

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

I've taken a candy bar, putting it in my coat pocket and then forgetting to pay for it. But honestly if I'm going to steal something it's going to be big, like a house. I'm not going to jail for stealing a belt or some stupid lame item like that.

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

I don't steal because my dad guilt tripped me into never doing it. That's what my brother went to jail for, so I didn't want to upset my mother if I ever was caught. Plus, I think I'd be too afraid to anyways.

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

I live in poverty, so I steal to eat.

I have stolen before, usually eyeliner and candy, but I don't do it anymore. Hell, I don't even have pockets on most my clothing and I never carry around a bag.

Why Would I?

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I do the logic thing of risk versus reward.

If you are going to risk jail or prison time,
    it had better be for something good.

I'm not going to go to jail for a CD or something stupid.
    If I'm going to steal something, it's going to be something big.

It makes sense to me when people embezzle millions from a company,
    and then run off to south america with the cash or something...
    Because they are trading the risk, for the payoff or retiring in
    style...So if you pull it off, you get a great life. If you fail,
    you go to prison. But if I was to rob a 7-11 for $200, I would
    get the same conviction as robbing a bank... So why not
    rob the bank instead of the 7-11?

Because most criminals are not smart.

And if you are smart, you usually figure out a way to make
    money without stealing...

yeah but if robing a bank was as easy as robing a 7-elven there would be more bank roberies

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    yeah but if robing a bank was as easy as robing a 7-elven there would be more bank roberies
    Well Southern CA is the bank robbing capital of the world...so apperantly it can be if you have the right inferstructure for it.

yeah i remember the big bank of america shootout i live right there by were the last guy ended up dying

you only go to jail for armed robbery or grand theft, which I think is like at least over 500 dollars, or maybe a thousand (hence the Grand part).

another thing about bank robberies is that most people don't do james bond shit and by pass the alarms and break into the vault, they just rob the bank teller and just get whatever she has in her drawer, which is like usually less than a hundred dollars for that very reason.

Zoe_Zoebaboe's Avatar Senior Member

I've never stolen anything. My parents own their own business and I remember growing up in the store and feeling sorry for people who had the need to steal.

youshould feel sorry for us, were pathetic and impovrished... and cant spell without sleep

I don't steal but I know people that steal, even if they don't know about that they steal.
    Those people steal others energy and will to do something. I just got one friendnat my place 5 minutes ago. Now I feel like shit after rejecting his idea and to go somewhere and something becuse I don't feel for it. And now I don't feel for doing anything. AAARRRRGHHHH... need to buy cigarets

I couldnt've said it better myself. Mostly because Iwouldhaveto understand it first :-P

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

I use to steal allll kinds of shit-
    not any more though-
    I was able to suck in my stomach and pants 2 bottles of jack daniels, or a jack and some vodka-
    just like the janes addiction song- I walk in- walked out
    it use to be because i didn't have enough money, or just didn't want to have to buy a whole package, or whatever, just to get the one thing i wanted!!

+ Reply to Thread