+ Reply to Thread

Thread: superman ice cream

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default superman ice cream

what the fuck? am I the only person that knows this ice cream flavor?also does anyone else remember when Baskin Robins had Strawberry Blasts (that shake thing that now only comes in chocolate and capuchino flavors)? I am regarded as a crazy person in my community because no one else believes these things existed.

Default Re: superman ice cream

I remember it, but I forgot what it was like on the SuperMan Flavor. That hasnt been mentioned near Me in almost a decade.

Side Note: Another flavor that seems to be forgotten around here is BubbleGum.

I never liked BubbleGum. But I remember Strawberry Blasts, but not Superman. Then again, I'm not great with keeping up on icecream and its flavors.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

bleh unfortunately i work at baskin robbins...

we have Strawberry Citrus bold breezes... the only blasts we have are, Cappucinno, Mocha, Turtle, and Minttopia.... lmao omg my life is baskin robbins right now... i have nightmares i am scooping ice cream...

they still have that at BR here. it's really weird though because you can't really chew the gum and eat the ice cream at the same time, and like the gum is frozen so it just kind of breaks up into dust if you don't thaw it out first.

yeah all my freinds work at BR, it's the place to be. but my one freind robert like fucking dispises the mago breeze, I don't know why, but he hates it, and out of all the people in the store he was the only one that got the orange mango breeze promo shirt. haha he was pissed.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    yeah all my freinds work at BR, it's the place to be. but my one freind robert like fucking dispises the mago breeze, I don't know why, but he hates it, and out of all the people in the store he was the only one that got the orange mango breeze promo shirt. haha he was pissed.
    lmao omg yah we dont like making mango breezes because they smell soooo bad. i want to puke everytime i make one! since i got off work a bit ago, im wearing my bright green kiwi promo shirt... its soo ugly and not flattering...

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

is it weird that ive never been to a baskin robins? i mainly stick to the ice cream trucks im probably the only person over 5 that still runs after them

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    what the fuck? am I the only person that knows this ice cream flavor?also does anyone else remember when Baskin Robins had Strawberry Blasts (that shake thing that now only comes in chocolate and capuchino flavors)? I am regarded as a crazy person in my community because no one else believes these things existed.
    I loved the superman ice cream, with its marvelous rainbow of colors (all three). My brother and I were convinced you could gain powers by consuming it. Of course we also believed that M&M's were different flavors.

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

ILOVE bubblegum

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I miss the kahlua ice cream they use to have at baskin robbins as a kid...damned stuff was gooooooooooooooooooood.

How can anyone HATE bubblegum? especially in ice cream...that's like heaven X 2!!!

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

never been to a store that specializes in ice cream

Superman Icecream = Happy Tingling Feeling ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    I miss the kahlua ice cream they use to have at baskin robbins as a kid...damned stuff was gooooooooooooooooooood.

How can anyone HATE bubblegum? especially in ice cream...that's like heaven X 2!!!
    I think they still had that in some places in miami, but Im not sure, as I havent been there in a while. **

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    i mainly stick to the ice cream trucks im probably the only person over 5 that still runs after them
    same hither. I don't like having to take the city bus (i have to car as of yet) to go to BR. So I chase the Ice Cream truck that goes to the apartments that suround my house.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I sooooooooooooooooo have to find a Baskin Robbins now!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

never go to baskin.....Do you guys remember that cone of pink ice creme` with the yellow gum ball in the bottom, that was THE SHIT!!!!......in our town...

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    same hither. I don't like having to take the city bus (i have to car as of yet) to go to BR. So I chase the Ice Cream truck that goes to the apartments that suround my house.
    err... don't have a car as of yet. Sorry for the error!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    never go to baskin.....Do you guys remember that cone of pink ice creme` with the yellow gum ball in the bottom, that was THE SHIT!!!!......in our town...

Darn it, I don't. This is exactly the sort of thing I didn't get when I was 6 and probably couldn't appreciate the same way now that no one could really stop me.

Pix?

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    Ahh.. the screwball, one of my favorites. You finish the ice cream and still have the gum. Found mostly on the ice cream man trucks

+ Reply to Thread