+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I dont have the link to the article, but:

Default I dont have the link to the article, but:

They had some news type stuff where a Woman had some chemicals other than sperm placed onto Eggs, and then another Woman did some stuff with Her, and they did the same type of stuff that would happen if a Man and Woman did stuff.

Based from that Article, Men are obsolete now.

(Pardon the grammar and sentance structure.)

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: I dont have the link to the article, but:

WTF mate

There was supposedly some news type stuff where a Girl got another Girl pregnant, by using some sort of chemicals, machines, and stuff, and it made a combo of their DNA like as if a Man and Woman did stuff together.

i meant WTF as in none of that makes any sense at all you should have given it some thought b4 posting

It's possible.... not with that way you explained but with another procedure.... I don't have nerves for explaining it wright now but I believe most of you know....

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    WTF mate
    lol
    jesus christ has this thread made me laugh!! thanks brightstar!
    lol

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I heard about some stuff, where people did some stuff with some other stuff, and then other stuff came out, and made this weird stuff that was all powerful and stuff. Then those people did some other stuff with that stuff, and it all became really cool and shit. Stuff is COOL!!!!

YAY STUFF!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    I heard about some stuff, where people did some stuff with some other stuff, and then other stuff came out, and made this weird stuff that was all powerful and stuff. Then those people did some other stuff with that stuff, and it all became really cool and shit. Stuff is COOL!!!!

YAY STUFF!

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

And yes, it is theoretically possible to insert a woman's DNA into a man's sperm cell, and insert it into a female's egg, and it could blend the DNA of two women together, and make a female child that is a blend of both women's DNA. In fact, in the future, you may be able to select a mixture of characteristics of many people's DNA, and build a child with features of many different people. You could splice in the DNA seqence for blonde hair, and then also splice in the DNA sequence for black skin, and have both... Right now, nature only allows two people to merge. But in the lab, you could do much more creative mixes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    And yes, it is theoretically possible to insert a woman's DNA into a man's sperm cell, and insert it into a female's egg, and it could blend the DNA of two women together, and make a female child that is a blend of both women's DNA. In fact, in the future, you may be able to select a mixture of characteristics of many people's DNA, and build a child with features of many different people. You could splice in the DNA seqence for blonde hair, and then also splice in the DNA sequence for black skin, and have both... Right now, nature only allows two people to merge. But in the lab, you could do much more creative mixes.
    ok now that makes sense

In the News section I was referring to, they didnt have a guy do anything at all. they used some sort of chemicals on a woman's egg cell, and implanted it into another woman, and then it had both their DNA, with no men involved in that procedure, aside from maybe the doctors that were handling the chemicals , machines, and surgery.

+ Reply to Thread