+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blue Bloods in Marquis

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Blue Bloods in Marquis

The new issue of Marquis has to ship from the printers and then from Germany, so I haven't seen the final magazine yet, but I'm pleased to be able to tell you all that Forrest and I enjoyed working on yet another issue of this stylish publication and I believe Blue Bloods Miss Bunny, Mary Jane, Darenzia, and Isobel Marion appear inside the magazine and . . . drum roll please . . . Blue Blood Morrigan Hel graces the cover! Blue Blood girls are cover girls. Please congratulate them all.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Blue Bloods in Marquis

That is a super hot picture, I bet a ton of people pick this one up quick. I saw some of the shots of Darenzia that are running and they look very nice as well. There is a particular picture of... well, basically her butt and it looks great in orange latex. I'm looking forward to seeing that Morrigan Hel layout, and Isobel Marion, wow. This should be a hot one!

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Feeling lucky just to be alive , so that i can enjoy such beautiful women in latex. Looking forward to this new one, Marquis has been one of my favorite publications for soooo long.

Gongrats to all the BB's! They are all visually stunning in their own aspect and to be cover girls is awesome indeed. Where could i get an issue at?

Thurbane316's Avatar Throbbing Member

Great cover pic! Will we ever see more pics from that set around here?

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Gongrats to all the BB's! They are all visually stunning in their own aspect and to be cover girls is awesome indeed. Where could i get an issue at?
    It will probably be a few weeks before they get there, but Tower Records or Virgin are good bets and of course your better independent newsstands and bookstores.

Congrats!, that's a feather in your cap for sure!

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

im definately getting this issue, i get them at the virgin store thats the only place i know of that carries Marquis

and your little dog too

congrats.

virgin or tower are best near me. i'll check them soon.

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

I just got #33 Saturday night at Borders. JUST NOW.

For fuck's sake.

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

borders has them??? Ill have to stop by tomorrow and see.

Quote Originally Posted by kellie
    borders has them??? Ill have to stop by tomorrow and see.
    Yep, I've gotten the last four issues there. Our shop does seem to get them really late, though -- I dunno if that's a chain-wide thing or not.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Didn't think borders carried them...I usually pick it up at this small lil newstand...they actually keep it HIGH above the pay counter. It's really funny.

Going to have to check out the Borders in Glasgow now...

NINA SINN's Avatar Senior Member
    alaska, can you believe i seriously lived thtere.... no really it is beautiful there...

Seems Like Miss Bunny Has Turned Into The New Face For Blueblood... Funny Cause She Doesnt Look That Alternative, Goth Fetish Whatever You Wanna Call It... Congradulations To All The Girls That Graced The Pages Of The Magazines, I Just Think That There Are Alot Of Blueblood Girls And They Should All Be Given The Chance To Let Themselves Be Seen... Do You Not Agree?

Bloodykisses...
    Nina Sinn 666

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by NINA SINN
    Seems Like Miss Bunny Has Turned Into The New Face For Blueblood... Funny Cause She Doesnt Look That Alternative, Goth Fetish Whatever You Wanna Call It... Congradulations To All The Girls That Graced The Pages Of The Magazines, I Just Think That There Are Alot Of Blueblood Girls And They Should All Be Given The Chance To Let Themselves Be Seen... Do You Not Agree?

Bloodykisses...
    Nina Sinn 666

i've been thinking the same thing,when i think BB i think : Scar,You,Dana ,ect.....Miss.B is awesome,don't get me wrong but i defenitly agree with you.....

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Bloodykisses...
    Nina Sinn 666
    Well you do have to admit she embodies the spirit of it all to a large degree though. Anyone can look a part...few can really live it with the right pulse. She's also quite unlike many other BB models and personalities in the way she has this hyper seduction in her body language that mixes the best of the old skool pin up with the more modern almost mainstream appeal some women have.

Speaking only as a fan...I have to admit it's nice to have that kind of range in what is seen. Look at the OTHER big "alternative" model site. All the girls sort of blend into one huge almost factory like look and feel...each do not seem to realize that they lost ALL that made them unique once they became part of a cattle heard of "alternative" model looks and style. I would hate to have BB have model after model that essentially looks the same or has the same sensabilities...it would kill what makes it so interesting.

I do agree their are many BB models one would love to see more of...but...and I suspect this is the case...their is MUCH more behind the scenes that prevents it from happening. Their are a few models I would love to see work together for example that I KNOW will not happen...and their are a few I would like to see pushed more toward the front but they simply may not be ready.

Seeing the evolution though is part of the fun no? Take the work you do for example, it gets better and more personality driven with each set and I am sure the future will bring more interesting and adventurous imagery. Their does seem to be this changing of the guard vibe going on...and that's not a bad thing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    ^^^^.

you always put stuff in the right perpsective .....goodone...

i think maybe it adds to the Professional-ness(is that a word) of Amelia & forrest as true photgraphers,when they do stuff with mroe classic looking models like maybe Aria Giovanni,ect,ect......

that OTHER site seems pretty amateur as far as shots go ,more point and shoot.....just from what i've seen.....i've seen A&F do some really artistic beutiful shots before......

i don't know how ,much since that made,But ..uhh....yea......

Bloodykisses...
    Nina Sinn 666
    Blue Blood is about individuality of spirit. Sure, I feel our models are the sexiest and the best-looking, but we don't have a uniform. And we never will have some cookie cutter mold we force people into.

Miss Bunny is an awesome new face for us and I've been really enjoying collaborating with her. I started out doing what I do publishing and photographing only people who were just cool people and not models or dancers or anything like that. As certain looks have become more acceptable, partly because of magazines like Blue Blood and Marquis, more of the people I photograph are people who have been or will be seen more. This goes both for erotic and fashion and music shoots. A band that once would have been popular with the thirteen people in my group house now can get a label deal, maybe even a big one.

Finding exciting new faces to showcase has always and will always be part of Blue Blood. I don't close the door to people who have already been photographed though either. I enjoy the challenge of helping bring out someone's inner star in a way which might not have been done before.

Please do not hate on Bunny for being in Marquis. Forrest and I have put you in the magazine before and I really don't want to see competitive model behavior in my community. You know you have a photo set posting of you this week to Gothic Sluts as well, so it is not like you've been left out. As mentioned above, Bunny is hardly the only Blue Blood in this issue either.

I think Bunny's look is very original and exciting and probably more people will focus on the alt aspects of her style as Forrest and I shoot her more. A lot of people agree with my taste there, but that is okay if you don't. Everyone likes different things.

I am very disappointed though, Nina, that you would bag on another Blue Blood girl's looks in public like this. I thought you were better than that and that is just not what Blue Blood is about. When you blow off a shoot or a meeting, you don't always know what opportunities you missed, but that doesn't mean you weren't handed those opportunities. I'm not going to demand that you apologize to Bunny, but I think that you should.

NINA SINN's Avatar Senior Member
    alaska, can you believe i seriously lived thtere.... no really it is beautiful there...

IVE NEVER BLOWN OFF A SHOOT OR A MEETING ON PURPOSE.. IVE ALWAYS CALLED IN ADVANCE TO LET YOU KNOW IF I COULDNT MAKE IT AND THAT WAS TWICE... IM NOT TALKING SHIT BY ANY MEANS OF ANY OF THE GIRLS, I LIKE MISS BUNNY I WAS JUST EXPRESSING MYSELF AS OTHERS DO ON HERE AND YEWS I AM WOMAN ENOUGH TO APOLOGIZE TO MISS BUNNY IF I OFFENDED HER IN ABY WAY!!!!!

BLOODYKISSES...
    NINA SINN 666
    Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Blue Blood is about individuality of spirit. Sure, I feel our models are the sexiest and the best-looking, but we don't have a uniform. And we never will have some cookie cutter mold we force people into.

Miss Bunny is an awesome new face for us and I've been really enjoying collaborating with her. I started out doing what I do publishing and photographing only people who were just cool people and not models or dancers or anything like that. As certain looks have become more acceptable, partly because of magazines like Blue Blood and Marquis, more of the people I photograph are people who have been or will be seen more. This goes both for erotic and fashion and music shoots. A band that once would have been popular with the thirteen people in my group house now can get a label deal, maybe even a big one.

Finding exciting new faces to showcase has always and will always be part of Blue Blood. I don't close the door to people who have already been photographed though either. I enjoy the challenge of helping bring out someone's inner star in a way which might not have been done before.

Please do not hate on Bunny for being in Marquis. Forrest and I have put you in the magazine before and I really don't want to see competitive model behavior in my community. You know you have a photo set posting of you this week to Gothic Sluts as well, so it is not like you've been left out. As mentioned above, Bunny is hardly the only Blue Blood in this issue either.

I think Bunny's look is very original and exciting and probably more people will focus on the alt aspects of her style as Forrest and I shoot her more. A lot of people agree with my taste there, but that is okay if you don't. Everyone likes different things.

I am very disappointed though, Nina, that you would bag on another Blue Blood girl's looks in public like this. I thought you were better than that and that is just not what Blue Blood is about. When you blow off a shoot or a meeting, you don't always know what opportunities you missed, but that doesn't mean you weren't handed those opportunities. I'm not going to demand that you apologize to Bunny, but I think that you should.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Bloodykisses...
    Nina Sinn 666
    I think she has definitely earnd her place here. you should see more of her fetish stuff and her with models like Sin Is Her then you would say she is definitely a Blue Blood girl.
    check out this pic from her yahoo group

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

IVE NEVER BLOWN OFF A SHOOT OR A MEETING ON PURPOSE.. IVE ALWAYS CALLED IN ADVANCE TO LET YOU KNOW IF I COULDNT MAKE IT AND THAT WAS TWICE... IM NOT TALKING SHIT BY ANY MEANS OF ANY OF THE GIRLS, I LIKE MISS BUNNY I WAS JUST EXPRESSING MYSELF AS OTHERS DO ON HERE AND YEWS I AM WOMAN ENOUGH TO APOLOGIZE TO MISS BUNNY IF I OFFENDED HER IN ABY WAY!!!!!

BLOODYKISSES...
    NINA SINN 666

Hey Nina, I think what Amelia was saying was that opportunities come when they come. Obviously, being sicky isn't any fun and obviously finding a place is important. I wouldn't want you to not take care of yourself. I appreciate that you called beforehand to let us know when you were not able to come on a couple of occasions. It's not that big a deal. We have not seen you since you got back from Alaska and I hope everything is working out well for you and that you are getting settled in comfortably.

Now, when it comes to some sort of 'new face of Blue Blood' I'm not sure I get what you are saying. We are not America's Next Top Model. We've been doing what we do since well before people came up with the concept of alt-models. And, to be totally honest, I think the alt-model movement has kinda sucked the life out of what was once a genuinely cooler scene (but that's a different conversation.) I like working with really cool people, individuals that have a certain unique flair and vitality. It's not a contest for who has the trendiest tattoos and this week's hairstyle. Like Amelia said, and Tequila noted as well, that sort of perspective can become a little too uniform and really is exactly the opposite of what Blue Blood has always been about. We mix things up in order to challenge people's dogmatic views of subculture and beauty.

I'm really not sure what you are talking about when you mention Blue Blood girls that have not been given their chances to be seen though. We just launched a really neat new site all about Scar. You've been featured in Marquis as well, and, if the right story came along, we'd include you again. We've brought a lot of different contributors and models to various events. We've put dozens of people on magazine covers and shot countless features with a huge number of really awesome people. So, to say we are not giving people enough opportunity, well, that kinda bothers me.

I know you are not trying to cause problems and you may not have realized what it sounded like you were saying, but I thought I would explain some of my perspective. Blue Blood is a community of interesting and varied cool people and I really don't want anyone throwing stones about so-and-so isn't cool enough or isn't the right kind of cool, or any of that nonsense.

And for the record, Bunny has more tattoos and more extreme piercings than a lot of girls we have worked with, just in case anyone is keeping score. But the reasons I like Bunny have the most to do with the fact that she is beautiful and sexy and creative and fun and unique. And, she's not a lobster. Lobsters hold each other down in the pot.

I am looking forward to the update you have posting on GS this week and I look forward to getting together with you for coffee or whatever and we can talk about some other fun stuff we have going on and whatnot. I just want to make sure we keep a positive and supportive perspective around here. The world is unpleasant enough, we should take the time to appreciate the good things.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

hmm... that gives me an idea.. america's next top gothic model.. call abc!

I know about a zillion hotties from Detroit would try out. I'm all for it. (can I be a judge)

Hey Nina, I got your phone message. Don't stress. Not sure if you've been getting my emails. I hope you got the GS password because the set of you in the pink Serious outfit smoking is posting today. It is a cool series. I think everyone will like it.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I have the COOLEST hair and tattoos. Geeze, how many times do I have to SAY this??!!

Love you all and miss you all, and NINA...hang in there girl;]

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I have the COOLEST hair and tattoos. Geeze, how many times do I have to SAY this??!!Love you all and miss you all, and NINA...hang in there girl;]

you certainly Do, ........

welcome back to the ol'mess,haha.....

Bloodykisses...
    Nina Sinn 666
    Nina, you were one of my top favorite Blue Blood girls until you posted this.

On a positive perspective, Morrigan Hel is smoking hot there. I love busty and tattooed anywhere.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah, but some of the BB models are rarely on here, as opposed to others. that means more to me than just a picture in a magazine. not trying to diss on anyone, or encourage competition or anything like that. I'm just saying that it's a really cool and rare experience that you get to talk to people and then see thier pictures up in famous pictorials and magazines. alot of the models I have never seen and some I may not have even known that they were models before talking to them on here. so I guess what I'm really saying is that we should take the time to appreciate the gals and guys that take the time to share a little bit of themselves with us. that makes them special in my book.

Damn straight ,Morning.. .

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I have to agree Morning Glory;]

Very well put MG

Its always better to connect in even a small way, than just to admire from afar.

Great to hear from JAX again.. wb

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    yeah, but some of the BB models are rarely on here, as opposed to others. that means more to me than just a picture in a magazine. not trying to diss on anyone, or encourage competition or anything like that. I'm just saying that it's a really cool and rare experience that you get to talk to people and then see thier pictures up in famous pictorials and magazines. alot of the models I have never seen and some I may not have even known that they were models before talking to them on here. so I guess what I'm really saying is that we should take the time to appreciate the gals and guys that take the time to share a little bit of themselves with us. that makes them special in my book.

I hope it is a cool and rare and most importantly enjoyable experience to get to interact with the people who make it happen. I encourage our models and writers and photographers and artists to post here, but I'm not about to try to force any of the cool creative people I work with to do so. Yes, there are people I have photographed more or even photographed at all because I thought their participation here was cool. There are also people who post on here with a different name because it is more fun for them and less pressure. Some people have sporadic internet connections or sporadic boyfriends and can post sometimes but not others. There are people I really enjoy working with who may never end up posting here but who are still great people and great to work with.

If, because Bunny posts here with some regularity, you personally are more excited about Miss Bunny being inside the upcoming issue of Marquis than you are about Isobel Marion who posts less frequently and more excited about Isobel than Darenzia who doesn't post . . . well, I understand you being more excited about some folks than others, but I expect the models to be more sportsmanlike about it. Mind you every model in this thread has already been in Marquis magazine specifically. I feel it is quite an accomplishment that we've been able to get girls like Jax in magazines like Marquis when they once would have had looks way too "alternative" to ever be looked at by a magazine like that. Heck, we got Domiana on the cover with her tattoos showing. I'm really proud of successfully pushing that envelope and I hope some of you all can be happy for me. I post here a lot

I also would prefer that people just choose to congratulate who they feel most excited for and not anti-congratulate those they feel competitive with.

Focus on the positive, people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I have to agree Morning Glory;]
    Please check your email.

lemme break it down for the youth:

Don't be a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by funkatron
    lemme break it down for the youth:

Don't be a hater.

You rule

I did have a lot of fun shooting with you in Vegas. I'm going to make heroic efforts to make it out west this summer. I'm really excited about being in Marquis too. Thanks!

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by missbunny
    I'm going to make heroic efforts to make it out west this summer.
    keep us Kalifornians informed would love to see ya perform if your doing any shows or clubs

I will. I have Miss Nude USA pageant later this month and then I'm free until August so......we'll see when I can come out.

xox
    Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    keep us Kalifornians informed would love to see ya perform if your doing any shows or clubs

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Ok, just let me say again...I LOVE MISS BUNNY!
    And to reiterate on what funkatron said "Don't hate".

Amelia and Forrest gave me the wonderful opportunity to shoot with them, which I have been waiting for for YEARS..and I would gladly do so again (maybe this time with Bunny or Scar). So I don't understand why ANYONE would pass up such an opportunity.

And I gotta go find that marquis magazine. The next time I shoot, it's in latex..I'm saving up....

+ Reply to Thread