+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mouse...

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Mouse...

So... I heard something moving in a bag I have in my room, I shine my recently acquired 2 million candlepower flashlight into it, and BAM! Out flies this grey thing with four legs and a longish slender tail. So I assume its a mouse (which it is). I was wondering what I should do with the little critter when I capture it, I'm not going to kill it.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: Mouse...

have a cat kill it

Hey I have two of those Thats a good Idea. I'll put my cats in my room. Unless the mouse decided to leave my room.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i had that problem when i lived with some friends in Tn........they usually don't bother you......

i was REALLY drunk,high once talking with people when one ran up sat on my shoe/foot and just kinda sat there like it was scoping the savanna or something,i just kinda watched in my drunkin' state....

i say sick 'em with the cats or just give 'em a name,and call him a "come & Go" aquantince .......

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Build youself a "mouse-a-pult" and give it a flying lesson.

Or grill it with a little seasoning salt and butter.

naybe it's a baby rat... with family around too

Ahh! its making my room stink. Should I put it in a plastic bag, and release it outside?

^^^Why don't you keep it as a pet?? Buy him/her a little hamster house or something and let him live there!

Or yes, you can release him outside. Leave him to his sad, sad fate.!

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

if you release him outside hel just find another way back in

Exiled

bring to your neighbours house..don't kill it...it'll hurt your karma!

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

dont know how to not to kill it but i do know that mice like chocolate not cheese if that helps you catch it

Quote Originally Posted by purplepixie
    dont know how to not to kill it but i do know that mice like chocolate not cheese if that helps you catch it
    damn... that's why I never catched one

Tie it to a large airborne firework (Texas Sky Climber should do) Take it to a field bring a tape recording of Elton John's rocket man....Get drunk...Start the tape player and when Elton get to the Chorus and starts to say Rocket man light the firework sit back and laugh till it hurts as the mouse goes out with a bang...

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    Tie it to a large airborne firework (Texas Sky Climber should do) Take it to a field bring a tape recording of Elton John's rocket man....Get drunk...Start the tape player and when Elton get to the Chorus and starts to say Rocket man light the firework sit back and laugh till it hurts as the mouse goes out with a bang...
    If I can find one... I'll seriously do that. Its pissing me off now...

Ok so... Its clawing its way out through my dry wall... its got a little chunk out already... so I've placed a heavy 500,000 candlepower flashlight in its way. Hopefully it won't start out on another spot. If I get some CO2 things soon.. I'll shoot it... but its getting annoying... I'll feel really bad after I shoot it, but oh well... *sigh* Anyways... under the dry wall is SOLID wood. Stupid mouse....

Good news... I caught it.... and I feel terrible >_<. It looks so helpless and i think it bit one of its arms off.

Nuada_Airgetlam's Avatar Just A Wolf

so now what?

I tried to save it, but gave up. It wouldn't come of the damn gluetrap. I put it back in the garbage can... and I went to see if it was OK after about 30 minutes, and it was dead.

Annndddd I think theres another mouse. I heard something dart, and hit a plastic bag last night. God dammit. I don't want to put this one on a glue trap... but if its what I have to do to get it gone, and then try to a pathetic attempt at saving it... thats what I'll do.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

catch it and shoot some heiroin in it.....call 'em "Rocket Rob".....and call him your new roomate.....

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    catch it and shoot some heiroin in it.....call 'em "Rocket Rob".....and call him your new roomate.....

That's what I'll do.

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

we have a mouse in my kids room. it doesn't want to get caught. we tried glue traps. he fliped them. we tried snap traps. he striped them. we tried the traps that close behind them. somehow he got out with the bait. it sux when the mouse is smarter than you are.

Escalot's Avatar Member
    Third star to the left, and on til morning...

We used to have rats in our yard... and if any of you ever saw "Basil the great mouse detective" you'll know what i mean when i say it was Rattigan incarnate, i swear the little shit was impervious to bullets, poison and boots, and the cocky sod would sit outside my window and night and stare at me...

In the end we had a housewarming party and killed it with ABBA.

Every night Rattigan would watch me, after 3hrs of ABBA i found him the next day dead in the middle of the yard - you should try it out!

(BTW - ABBA-Death was caused my parents, not me)

Quote Originally Posted by purplepixie
    English, likes mice.....EXCELLENT!
    Seriously though mine loves cheerios.....I SWEAR! Please don't hurt it. It is probably a male if the place really smells. Set it free please.

SCORE! I got the second... and third. Mouse problem solved... I hope.

+ Reply to Thread