+ Reply to Thread

Thread: whats something good about you?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default whats something good about you?

I can see so well in the dark that I can actually sneak up on my sisters cat and scare him. <sisters cat. lol

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: whats something good about you?

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    I can see so well in the dark that I can actually sneak up on my sisters cat and scare him. <sisters cat. lol

Actually, my pupils are always dilated about ten percent too much, so I see very well in the dark as well. I'm actually supposed to always wear sunglasses outside. My Mother burned her retinas when she was young due to the same issue, but she had it worse than I do.

same here-mine try to close shut in the sun even when it rises. It has to do with lack of pigment or thats what my optometrist says.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    same here-mine try to close shut in the sun even when it rises. It has to do with lack of pigment or thats what my optometrist says.

Yeah? Interesting. I suppose I should go to an eye doctor again sometime. My right eye is really really bad too. When I was really young they tried to correct the lazy eye with these eyedrops that would contract the left pupil and super dilate the right one to try to balance the work. I looked like a tiny (pre) Marilyn Manson with my eyes all out of whack. The school used to call my Mom and tell her they thought I was on drugs all the time because my eyes were so screwed up.

fun. the opt said it has to do with piogments for me cuz I am literally a marble alibaster (except for where I tan) and my eyes are very pale. so its not a lot of pigment. theyre like cat eyees.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Not much good about me, excluding my wife and kids. Except for the fact I don't punch people quite as much as I used to. And I don't drink and drive anymore.

IM really good with my tounge! lol I once got a whole wardrobe, a tv and a vcr from some chica just for what i can do with my tounge. lol

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

im good in bed, or so i hear, people also tell me im hot, thats all i can think up but thats a pretty good combination

Wow something good about me. Man where do I start lol
    But for real lets see

I am very talented and am quite good at the following

drawing

basketball

several forms of music

acting (well that one I havent been given the chance to prove yet but I know I am)

Lets see I am a very funny person and can make just about anyone laugh once I have figured them out

I get compliments on my looks more than I would think that I should. Because personally I just consider myself an average guy but I have never had a shortage of people that like me. Mainly compliments on my eyes, smile and hair for the people that like long hair. Plus for some reason I get a lot of shorter females who end up liking me and by short I mean like 5 foot to 5'4. Must have something to do with the fact that I am 6'7 and a lot of short females like big guys who knows.

Well anyways I am going to stop there. I could name more things that people have told me about myself that are very good qualities to have but I dont want to come across as conceited which I am not these are just things that have been told to me.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

ummmmm................... I'm bilingual (english and french)

I can make friends with just about anybody because they know I'm not going to judge them, I may be polite but I also don't give a shit.

Oh and apparently I'm pretty damn funny.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

something good...

something... good.

... nope. sorry. not a damn thing.

+ Reply to Thread