+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Say what is on your mind.

Nuada_Airgetlam's Avatar Just A Wolf

Default Say what is on your mind.

Everyone out there has something that they want to tell somebody but they don't for fear of being laughed at told no or simply because saying what they think might get them fired or hurt someones feelings or they just never got a chance to say it.
    So with that being said this thread is simply for that so say what you want but please stay with in the board rules I really do not want to have the Moderators come in and tell people to behave.
    The only other rule is that it cannot be about anybody on this board unless it is an apology or a compliment.

poison's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Say what is on your mind.

good thread btw! i have nothing to tell the person i'm currently liking, or most of my friends..except that i'm glad they're around.

the person i've always wanted to tell something to is my dad...he constantly nitpicks saying my hair should be short and forcing me to cut it, he always asks when i'm going to wear 'normal make-up', he always complained i should have been born a boy because i was a messy dirty child and i've spent years listening to him complain that my teeth were awful and that i should pursue getting braces..now i have them and he always insists on checking my teeth's progress. and i've never said no to all these nitpicks because i've always been too scared.

so all i'd like to say is that i'm happy the way i was...i thought i was fine with long hair and imperfect teeth, and i'd just like him to accept me however i am as his daughter.

sorry this is such a rant

I own a Donovan album... and I like it.

I wish I had some money.

My teeth are fucked-up as well. Some are snaggle. I can't eat candy on one side of my mouth cuz it goes right to the nerve.

My aunt has a dead tooth right in the front of her mouth, and I can't help myself from looking at it when were chatting.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

I've dug myself into such a huge hole of deception that I don't think I can redeem myself. To make matters worse, it's my fantastic wife and kids who will suffer for it.

My Business is sinking so fast, financially that it will be defunct in about two weeks. Unless of course I fall into something huge. (like a black hole). The family of course , knows nothing about it. And I won't be able to cover it up much longer.

Maybe it's true and saying it (typing it) out loud will help. But if that were true, my pain in the ass of a mother would have fallen down a flight of stairs a long time ago.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i haven't had sex in soooo long i could cry.........

i haven an ever decreasing "group" of friends....there's like 3 people,that i actually hang out with on a regular basis.......it kinda makes me wierd sometimes.....

i think i'm going cccrrrraaaazzzzzy......

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Fuck everybody and I hate you all...not the blueblood boarders...but everyone else. You are pretensious, lying, judgemental fucks and I wish all of you would die a painful death. Don't judge me, but you don't have to accept me either. So fuck off and keep your assinine opinions to yourself. Fuck the ethnic niche who hasn't done a god damned thing for me since they say I have 'no ass' and 'too many tattoos'. you do your thing and I'll do mine.

Ok. enuf said.

Love you all. BB'ers.
    Except those that think I am ugly...

And if I spelled something wrong, it's cuz I'm pissed..so fuck you, too.
    With a fork. Pitchfork.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

there is a girl at my work. I want to tell her that I think she is an arsonist because the brightest flames I've ever seen are the ones that burn in her eyes.

Noone steal my line please.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    there is a girl at my work. I want to tell her that I think she is an arsonist because the brightest flames I've ever seen are the ones that burn in her eyes.

Noone steal my line please.
    Someone has a crush..someone has a crush....

Camby and Arsonist burning down the tree... K.I.S.S.I.N.G

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Holy fuck, I wish I weren't sick right now. Because I want to hang out with this cool guy...

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

I love my Brick!!!!

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I want to tell my bestest friend from 3rd grade that I had a crush on her. I don't anymore.. its been years since I've last seen her.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Someone has a crush..someone has a crush....

Camby and Arsonist burning down the tree... K.I.S.S.I.N.G
    crush isn't even the word. this girl is just wow. she is so beautiful and her mind even exceeds her body. I can listen to her speak for hours and hours and I only crave to hear more. I don't know, I've never met anyone like her before. I really don't know where I stand with her, but she leads me to believe I am on her good side. She gave me a hug one night and that made my whole week.

I really shouldn't be carrying on about this, I have a girlfriend and ...ummm I shouldn't be thinking that way about someone else.

Nuada_Airgetlam's Avatar Just A Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma
    Fuck everybody and I hate you all...not the blueblood boarders...but everyone else. You are pretensious, lying, judgemental fucks and I wish all of you would die a painful death. Don't judge me, but you don't have to accept me either. So fuck off and keep your assinine opinions to yourself. Fuck the ethnic niche who hasn't done a god damned thing for me since they say I have 'no ass' and 'too many tattoos'. you do your thing and I'll do mine.

Ok. enuf said.

Love you all. BB'ers.

And if I spelled something wrong, it's cuz I'm pissed..so fuck you, too.
    With a fork. Pitchfork.

mmm pitchforks can be fun.
    BUt as for the too many tattooes there is no such thing. They must not have any and are very jealous me I have 11.

now for me to say something. this is to my great grandfather. He was the closest thing I had to friend before third grade. I wish that I had asked him about his life before he died. Or that I had listened when he did talk.

to those people that used to bully me fuck you and your little minds too.

Love you all. BB'ers.
    Ugly?! You're goddamn beautiful.

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

I'm going out with 3 diferent girls, 1 it's my ex, but we still kinda date and know nothing abot hte opther 2, the ohter 2 know about the other 2 and one wants me to go serious with her... i know it's a bad thing what i'm doing, at first it was fun but now i'm starting to feel bad, besides none of the 3 make me feel 100% good and confortable... i know i'm a bad person 'cause i'm taking the best out of them and absorb it to my self, and a bunch fo guys that wish they could go out wiht them can't because of me... i have and get everything from them and give very little in return but i can't get them off either, i have told them that i don't want it anymore yet they keep comig back... and i keep absorbing... i'm a leech... i don't deserve wat they give me, and the worst is that i dont want any of it... i want something and someone very very diferent...

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

right now i wonder how many guys out there use cumrags aka nutrags to clean up their love-goo?

In the past I would just use some Kleenex and throw it in the garbage can. Unfortunately my dog goes in there and chews all the cum out of them. Once he even jumped up and licked my face after feasting on my manseed. I was disgusted at the salty flavor on his tongue. So now I have collection of old boxers under my bed... once the crotch rips or something i use them as nutrags. when the cum dries it stiffens out the fabric... so some of the older boxers now point out jagged in all different directions... I wonder just how many other guys out there have the same thing under their bed... maybe it's just me.

right now?.....

i'm out of smokes AND Jack.....what a shitty night,right, haha.......

to go get whiskey at 4:00am or not to go get whiskey at 4:00am,THAT is the question......

fuck,see i can't even make a qood quote this sober,fucking sobriety......

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I'm so sick of music and fashion and I despise all but like 4 people. I think i'm going to get a suit and become a business man, that would be the must unique and rebellous thing i've ever seen anyone in my age bracket do. all they do is act so fucking superficial about shit that doesn't matter and they don't even have a good time doing it. they don't even see that they've become their parents, and worse so, they've surpassed there parents so now their parents are more underground then they are.

Like my freinds fuck buddy told some guy that wanted to fuck her, that he was me and that i fucked her, and now he's pissed. and they think it's funny. does that not make any sense? yeah. exactly. I said, no one gives a fuck who fucked who. please leave me out of sweet valley high.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I'm so sick of music and fashion and I despise all but like 4 people. I think i'm going to get a suit and become a business man, that would be the must unique and rebellous thing i've ever seen anyone in my age bracket do. all they do is act so fucking superficial about shit that doesn't matter and they don't even have a good time doing it. they don't even see that they've become their parents, and worse so, they've surpassed there parents so now their parents are more underground then they are.

Like my freinds fuck buddy told some guy that wanted to fuck her, that he was me and that i fucked her, and now he's pissed. and they think it's funny. does that not make any sense? yeah. exactly. I said, no one gives a fuck who fucked who. please leave me out of sweet valley high.

1st, i'm right with you man,like i said up there i hang out with like 3 people,and the the best people i've ever met.....fuck "friends" man....it's really worth it to have those few really good people,they can change your damn life.......

2nd i have NO idea what you just typed,i gtot the word "fuck" and that's it.......i'm serious i don't get it ...........

I just had the best Goddamned Coffee i've ever had in my entire life.....

shitty brew in tea bag coffee('cus i've reached new levels of Broke)...

litttle powdered creamer...

some vanilla frozen coffee syrup stuff....

about 3 shots of Bourban.....i just finished it and smiled real big and said it's going ti be a good day......

even though i have to drive to TN ,with NO sleep,and Half drunk.....

It's gonna be a good day .........yummmm round TWO.....

I worry sometimes that my husband will someday cheat on me. He's shown no sign of doing that ever, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't, but I'm still paranoid. I love him too much to lose him. x_O

My sister is 14, going on 15, and she's got a horrible attitude. It's driving me nuts.

I'm overweight, and by more than just a few pounds. I would like to get my body into shape, but I'm lazy.

I love my new stepdaughters, but oh. my. god. their attitude at two years old is horrendous.

I hate my grandparents. Hate them. Apparently I didn't like them when I was really little, either, because I always told everyone that my grandpa beat me, which he didn't. He was just a mean man, not a violent one. And my grandma just does whatever he says and justifies it.

I love my dad, he's the coolest person I could wish for, but I don't know what to think about his third wife, Mui. They've had three kids together (2,4,6yrs), and those kids must've been told at sometime that Chloe and I weren't their REAL sisters, only half, because they go around saying that our dad's not our dad, he's THEIR dad. I'm pretty sure dad would never say that. I was his first daughter (he now has five!) so he still thinks of me as his little girl. Same with Chloe (who's the 14 year-old.)

I keep forgetting to take my medicine for tonsilitous. I'll skip days and it'll come back. I'll probably have to see a doctor soon, again. This time, since I'm on military insurance, it won't cost us a dime.

I like to whine alot. I'm manipulating, and most of the time like to manipulate all the people around me to do what I want. I've found can even do it in writing.

Sometimes, when my husband and I have sex, it hurts, and I don't tell him. He takes that as rejection, and he takes rejection really, really bad.

I haven't had a shower in 4 days because of all the moving! And I haven't gotten my girls up to eat breakfast, I'm 14 minutes late. So, bye!

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    I just had the best Goddamned Coffee i've ever had in my entire life.....

shitty brew in tea bag coffee('cus i've reached new levels of Broke)...

litttle powdered creamer...

some vanilla frozen coffee syrup stuff....

about 3 shots of Bourban.....i just finished it and smiled real big and said it's going ti be a good day......

even though i have to drive to TN ,with NO sleep,and Half drunk.....

It's gonna be a good day .........yummmm round TWO.....
    I'm stealing that recipe.

I'm stealing that recipe.

have at it.. .....

this has been the Best damn morning of my "single" life....

I saw a news report where people were complaing because the military was cutting thier medical benefits, I thought it was pretty fucking ridiculous that people were whining becuase they couldn't get for free what everyone else not only has to pay for, but pays for theirs as well. whenever I hear about military cuts it makes me sick, my taxes don't ever go down, it just means that some other asshole gets more of my money instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I saw a news report where people were complaing because the military was cutting thier medical benefits, I thought it was pretty fucking ridiculous that people were whining becuase they couldn't get for free what everyone else not only has to pay for, but pays for theirs as well. whenever I hear about military cuts it makes me sick, my taxes don't ever go down, it just means that some other asshole gets more of my money instead.
    I think military people have a right to gripe on things like that. So if your taxes go to the military people, then why do they have to pay taxes, too? Who are they paying? From what it sounds like you're saying, they're getting your money and benefiting from it. They still pay taxes like everyone else. Not only that, but they're told where to go and when. Alot of times, they're not even told why they have to go. My husband, who's in the Navy, has to deal with all KINDS of shit from his superiors. We just got married, and he has to pull out of port again for two weeks. The military has to put up with more crap than people outside the military. (Most of the time, anyway.)

I agree with you there, but at least we haven't been conscripted yet, so people have a choice about being in the military or not. none of us have a choice of whether we want to pay taxes, because I guess when other people take my money without my permission it's ok, but if I don't give them that money, then they'll come and throw me in jail.

however, ironically, if no one payed thier taxes then they wouldn't be able to pay off the crack squad and the concetration camps and the workers would actually have control over the means of production.

oh well that sounds like a bad idea, apparently, so I guess i'll go back to working at mcdonalds for 5 bucks an hour, after taxes.

Yeah, I don't really agree with alot of things in this country, but I like it better than alot of other places I could've been born.

+ Reply to Thread