+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I just got thrown out of Subway.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default I just got thrown out of Subway.

I'm sick and tired of everyone being so sensitive. I'm standing in line at the Subway waiting for my sandwich and this really hot chick comes in. She's got on tight jeans, a see through shirt and Victoria secrets underneath. She was dressed for the game and asking for it. She wiggles up to the counter and say's, " I'd like a six inch salami please". I'm sorry, but I just couldn't resist. I said to her. "Why don't you try the twelve inch. You look like you can handle it." She's all like, " why don't you shut up?" Then I said real loud. "You come in here all dressed like you are ready to fill every hole and ask for a SIX INCH??!!" Who do you think you're kidding? You can do twelve inches without flinching! Go on! Get the twelve inch and gobble it down with a smile you cocksmith." She stormed out and they asked me to leave cause I was bad for business. How do those guys behind the counter keep a straight face when these bitches come in and ask for the "6 inch"?

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: I just got thrown out of Subway.

Are you really shocked that you got thrown out?

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

mwa hahahahahahahahaha I find that utterly hillarious yet wrong at the same time. dud you should have known that would have gotten you kicked out.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

just be lucky it's not tokyo,those damn "Aum" kids are crazy.....

thats damn funny though man.........

actually, not really Mr. Black...although I was hoping she'd say that she could only handle a 6"...and then I would have told her I was the man for her and ripe for a milking. maybe i need to try this at a Quizno's instead... I think they attract a more sophisticated clientelle.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Thank you. Thank you for the laugh. I needed it too. Again, thanks.

Thurbane316's Avatar Throbbing Member

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    I'm sick and tired of everyone being so sensitive. I'm standing in line at the Subway waiting for my sandwich and this really hot chick comes in. She's got on tight jeans, a see through shirt and Victoria secrets underneath. She was dressed for the game and asking for it. She wiggles up to the counter and say's, " I'd like a six inch salami please". I'm sorry, but I just couldn't resist. I said to her. "Why don't you try the twelve inch. You look like you can handle it." She's all like, " why don't you shut up?" Then I said real loud. "You come in here all dressed like you are ready to fill every hole and ask for a SIX INCH??!!" Who do you think you're kidding? You can do twelve inches without flinching! Go on! Get the twelve inch and gobble it down with a smile you cocksmith." She stormed out and they asked me to leave cause I was bad for business. How do those guys behind the counter keep a straight face when these bitches come in and ask for the "6 inch"?
    Never mind getting thrown out - that comment gets you "legend of the week" status. LMAO

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    that sounds a lil dick to me. also sounds like something a r8pist would say.
    for me I hate when Im minding my own fuckin business and some asshole has to stick his fuckin nose in it and make a stupid comment. think about what its like being a girl. my girl gets shit like that from guys all the time and if I ever catch a mutherfucker saying something like that to her, Ide kick a fuckers ass.
    so what did you think she was going to say? wow what a whitty comment lets go fuck in the alley. or gee wiz with all the fucking truckers and construction workers wistling at me today im soo hot but your 12" comment just put me over the edge. Im soo horney right now. take me right here you stud.
    sorry but, fuck man thats just some lame ass shit.

I don't mind dressing up at all and going out. Actually do it quite a bit, but it's normally for my guy, and no one else. I look good for him, and he likes it.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    that sounds a lil dick to me. also sounds like something a r8pist would say.
    for me I hate when Im minding my own fuckin business and some asshole has to stick his fuckin nose in it and make a stupid comment. think about what its like being a girl. my girl gets shit like that from guys all the time and if I ever catch a mutherfucker saying something like that to her, Ide kick a fuckers ass.
    so what did you think she was going to say? wow what a whitty comment lets go fuck in the alley. or gee wiz with all the fucking truckers and construction workers wistling at me today im soo hot but your 12" comment just put me over the edge. Im soo horney right now. take me right here you stud.
    sorry but, fuck man thats just some lame ass shit.
    I tottaly agree but i still thought it was funny as hell.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

way to be an ass guy

One of the rules of humor, know when a joke aint working. Yeah the twelve inch comment might have been funny, but you are being every bit as sensitive as her when you get upset by her response.

And you didn't get thrown out for the joke, but for the pushing after. Knowing when to quit is why some people can say offensive shit and get a laugh or even a number and why other guys get toseed without there sub. And dude, why would you ever discourage women from dressing like that? Ever.

And, uh cocksmith, a guy.

But don't let me kill your buzz, you are the punkest of rock and the hardest of core. You showed her. All the girls at subway will... I don't even fucking know. Rock on.

Although at first I laughed (OH, HOW I LAUGHED!!!) but then I remembered what it feels like to be made humiliated for your body and whats on it. Sure she may have been a little scantly-clad, but shouldn't she be able to wear what she wants without having to deal with such brutal social- assaults? What once may have made her feel liberated now is tainted with the memory of your harsh, and rather unesseary rant. Maybe your the one who could use a little MORE sensitivity..... Now tell me what your wearing so that I may criticize you!...(ha, i just kid)

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

look dont get me wrong Im all for talking shit to someone (who deserves it) but the whole "she was asking for it" comment is just way out of line. you are comming off as one of those guys who act as though a woman is just going to drop to her knees and suck your dick because she looks a certain way. thats just wrong and its not going to happen (unless shes a complete hoebag).

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Seems to me that instead of comming off as a jerk to her. You could have worked into more of a complimentary situation and maybe..just maybe , comming out of the sandwich with more that just a sandwich. You don't have to pull a girls pigtails to tell her that you like her.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    Seems to me that instead of comming off as a jerk to her. You could have worked into more of a complimentary situation and maybe..just maybe , comming out of the sandwich with more that just a sandwich. You don't have to pull a girls pigtails to tell her that you like her.

that comes later. ......

hey ok. i dont want to be branded as a complete asshole right off the bat. let me just say that not everything i post on internet message boards is the god's honest truth. glad i could make some people laugh. cheers.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Well, let's hope it's an exageration...

Because even though it is funny, I have to agree that we want to *encourage* women to wear as little as possible. But if everyone who sees them in their sexy outfit says something to them, or makes assumptions, they will stop wearing stuff like that. A girl I know moved out here from Florida, and was used to wearing very little. She was very comfortable wandering around in skimpy clothes, and she was not a slut. But because of all the hassling by people, and assumptions about her sexuality, she stopped wearing that kind of stuff. And that's just sad. So think about that when you say stuff to girls in skimpy outfits. If they want the compliments, cool. But if they seem offended, then appologize, and leave them alone, so the rest of us can check them out...

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

hahaha that made me laugh hahaha omg i cant believe ive never thought about penis inside subway when asking for a 6"... now im going to always think of penis...

Quote Originally Posted by bre.star
    hahaha that made me laugh hahaha omg i cant believe ive never thought about penis inside subway when asking for a 6"... now im going to always think of penis...
    Everything with a bucket of salt I believe!
    How can I look at a veggiemax again?

I call shinanigans. Maybe you thought all this as she got her sub and left.

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

well, if you dress provocotively you have to expect people to comment.

if you comment you have to expect to be told to f*#k off

seems fair enough to me...

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    just be lucky it's not tokyo,those"Aum" kids
    Huh?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

dude! that was fucking sam kinneson funyn! I dont care who you are that should have gotten standing ovation.......(stands and applauds)

Quote Originally Posted by pagan
    I call shinanigans. Maybe you thought all this as she got her sub and left.
    Yeah, I am reminded of the scene from the Simpsons where Homer decides, "I'll do it! I'll rob the Quickie Mart!" ...and then realizes he's already driving away, paid-for sub in hand.

+ Reply to Thread