+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what is your dark side like?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default what is your dark side like?

okay. everyone has a darkside they keep in check and even if they say they don't there is a fiend wating inside they dont know about. what's your darkside like?

Mine: COld, volatile, antineurotic (does not feel pain). cruel, saddistic, growls.

My dark side is very aggressive. he's likely to not just throw a punch at someone for looking at him funny, but also anything not bolted to the ground and then kick them while theyre down.

He doesnt care about your feelings because he doesnt have any except anger.

He dosnt talk much but when he does, it sounds like rolling thunder coming out of a dark tempest.

and his first move is to your neck or head. (not good cuz Im an army brat and former military-I know several fatal moves to that area including how to rip out a perosns windpipe)

luckily, I keep him heavily sedated. lol

so, what is your darkside like?

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: what is your dark side like?

I hate everyone...I dont know if its considered my darkside, I guess its just me...I am an equal opportunity hater...when I drive, I hate the drivers, and the pedestrians and the bike riders, I think every single one of them deserves to be shot in the head..

When I am at the grocery store I wish everyone would just drop dead..why do they have to restock the shelves right now...they are in my fucking way...hoping for nuculear hollocaust in 3.2.1...

Women...women piss me off more than nything, they are an evil , backstabbing, malice , spiteful species...

So I guess....I gave into my darkside...I am my darkside

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    Women...women piss me off more than nything, they are an evil , backstabbing, malice , spiteful species...
    of all the experiences I have had (barring current) that is pretty true. unfortunately for me, IM not gay (have trye dit not my thing) so....Im pretty much screwed liking them. I cant wait for the bomb either.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    of all the experiences I have had (barring current) that is pretty true. unfortunately for me, IM not gay (have trye dit not my thing) so....Im pretty much screwed liking them. I cant wait for the bomb either.
    yup..id be a lesbian if it weren't for the human nature of women...they are soft and pretty and fun to look at but man are they bitches....but I am a little bit fond of the penis anyhow

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

my dark side is creative enufe to make the movies saw and ichi the killer look like girl scout campfire stories

"Are you ok ?""I dont know, Ive been pretty fucked up for a while so its kinda hard to gauge."

OB~26

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

My dark side is not so much into torture and pain, but more like world destruction, etc... Even back in high school, when I really hated the world, I never really wanted to torment anyone. I just wanted them all to die. My dark fantasies were more along the lines of nuclear destruction, etc... But I actually wonder if everyone has a dark side, or if it's only the people who have something to be angry about. Because I had a very strong dark side back in high school. I was one step from a Columbine type situation. But now that my life is a lot better, I don't feel many dark feelings like I used to. But I know that dark side is still there. Once you discover it exists, you know it is *always* there. It just takes the right situation to bring it out.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    My dark side is not so much into torture and pain, but more like world destruction, etc... Even back in high school, when I really hated the world, I never really wanted to torment anyone. I just wanted them all to die. My dark fantasies were more along the lines of nuclear destruction, etc. .

Mines the same...and man its a long wait till armageddon. Maybe I watched Mad Max one too many times. I think it just stems from my belief that there are just too damned many people.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

There are.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

not bragging,not trying to sound tuff....

the maybe 2 times i've ever been pushed to that extent,i can be the most Brutal,fucking maniac....

i'm talkin' like grind your bones to dust,with a iron sledge..kinda brutal...

i'm talking Cannibal Corpse lyrics have nothin; on me at that point....

luckly i've only been pushed into that mentality maybe 2 times,and i can assure it was justified.....

and that was even when i was in rough times and was in a very bad place mentally .....

ummmm,yea...that's it,not proud of it,but y gotta accept yourself....

Ive only been pushed into it once by my step bro. he was stealing cash form work and saying I tol him to do it. SO I wrapped my knuckles in dogcollars and slipped on some nice leather gloves, waited for him to get home and then beat the lving shit out of him until he wa sina corner bloody and crying.
    wait. sorry, twice. this one kd in the boyshome tryed ratting on me about smoking in the boys room to this chick everyoe was wanting to bone so I decked him in the nose. it wasnt a superhard hit but he was gushing blood for like ten minutes into the sink. I broke his nose with one hit so hard his face was like that otto guy from ds9 He had to lie at school and tell everyone he was pushed down some stairs because he didnt want them to know some 150 pound scrawny ass girly looking goth boy who wears make up and dresses in girls clothes fucked him up. ( I used to look and dress like darryl hanna from blade runner but with a far better and softer ass. lolBoy, i miss being skinny and having braids)
    Last edited by malcolm; 07-02-2005 at 07:26 PM. Reason: thohgt of a secnd time

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Ultra Violent, Uncaring, Unfeeling. It's a part that I don't like been seen. Anywonder I drink so much.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

sometimes i let the dishes sit in the sink a couple days before i wash them.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

my dark side wants to manipulate the world towards mass suicide just so I can look at all the bodies and know that it was done by me, of course at the moment my dark side is to busy just getting me out of bed in the morning that things like that will just have to wait

Nuada_Airgetlam's Avatar Just A Wolf

My Darkside is uncaring, brutal, visicous, mentally unstable, and has no feelings of guilt or remorse for anything that is said or done while it is out. of course right now it is out and about and I am having a hard time keeping it in check. This is definitely the first time that I have ever been like this for this long. Weapons of choice anything we see because I watch in horror as he does the horrible things to people.
    But I have a lot of control over it so it plays nice most of the time.

scabre's Avatar Senior Member
    oh.. im from leeds, (up north in the uk to be precise!)

my darkside is bitchy, self absorbed and remorseless

i dont get it out very much

Genesis Revelation's Avatar Junior Member

I don't really supress my darkside. Sometimes I do but I can be a bitch. I have a real problem with hating people, like to the point that I think I might be satan spawn. I often dream of killing people...often...really often. I like the idea of giving out pain to people, and I adore the idea of Martial Law returning and walking down the street with a chinese broadsword slaying the ignorant worthless dregs of humanity (i.e. stupid people, you know the ones taking up valuable air.) If I could take over the world I would, and all would love me and despair or they would be dead. And I like the idea of seeing men and women covered in blood...be it their's or someone else's. My darkside has a leash on it, but as of late, it's been pretty loose...

My dark side is similar to a cupcake without frosting.

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

my darkside comes out in my dreams ast night there was a bloobath between two teams red and blue in a some kind of school buliding with added monsters hmmm and the other week i and a group of others had to fight zombies gruesome beheadngs and stabbings one of them was my brother (which worried me a bit) in the end i got caught in the end i usually get caught

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Mine is distant, violent, and cold.

Exiled

in a word, vindictive.

I can be an idiot asshole sometimes, but most of my 'darker side' is in my head. I get sociopathic thoughts all the time. Murder, ****, suicide, i invision that shit a lot in my head. I get some really fucked up impulses, but I've never done any of the shit, and i never will. The most violent i've ever gotten was with my family, and that was more or less just a few bouts of pushing and shoving.

+ Reply to Thread