+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Woman burns ass on toilet....check the seat!!!!

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Default Woman burns ass on toilet....check the seat!!!!

Woman Claims Buttocks Burned on the Toilet
    July 29, 2005 8:51 PM EDT
    ST. LOUIS - A Kansas woman who claims her buttocks were burned by cleaning fluid when she sat on a toilet seat at a Lake Saint Louis Denny's restaurant has sued the chain and the franchise owner.

Kathleen Williams of Leavenworth County alleges in the suit filed Wednesday in St. Louis Circuit Court that she had to be taken to a hospital after she used the toilet in February 2002. According to the suit, she did not see the chemical cleaner on the seat but felt it burn when she sat down.

The suit said Williams, a nurse with the Army, suffered serious and permanent injuries.

"Sadly, as a result of the chemical injury, nerves were injured that create a sensation of pain 24 hours a day," said Kansas lawyer Pedro Irigonegaray. Because of her injuries, he said Williams has to take pain medication and wear undergarments designed for burn victims.

The suit, which names Denny's Corp. and Jomar Investments LLC, seeks more than $25,000 in damages. It alleges that Denny's employees were negligent in their use of the chemicals and their failure to warn customers of the danger.

Jim Erkman, president of Jomar Investments, said he had not seen the lawsuit.

"I think it's a little premature to comment on that," he told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Debbie Atkins, a spokeswoman for Denny's Corp., told The Associated Press on Friday that the chain had not been served with the lawsuit.

"Since the lawsuit has been filed," she said, "the facts will be addressed through the legal system."

---I just had to laugh and cry at this one. If the toilet is wet...don't sit on it, duuuuhhhhh. Use the paper protectors. SOMETHING.

OUCH.

Default Re: Woman burns ass on toilet....check the seat!!!!

Personally I dont have to worry about this. Thank goodness for phobias. I personally will not sit down on a public toilet. After all goodness knows who came in and sat down on there before you. The person before you couldve had crabs, any number of std's, a long with so many other vile and disgusting things that I would not want to follow up after on a toilet. I have had to hold it for several hours before just until I could get to a place where I was comfortable using the restroom. I am just one of those people who thinks too much I guess.

Anyone who just plops it down on a public toilet should expect the woe. In fact, since she seems to be the type to do that, I'd have to wonder if her bum wasn't already in pretty bad repair.

come on, you cant exactly catch STDs from a toilet seat....you're just sitting on it, not screwing it, are you? I don't get that whole 'toilet seat protector' thing...that probably sounds really skanky, but we just don't have them in the UK. Also, if something is corrosive enough to 'injure nerves', then surely it would just burn right through the toilet protector?

also, when i first read that thread subject, I imagined a toilet seat that was on fire......hehehe

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

this combined w that other story about getting branded by a manhole cover makes me very wary of circular objects. theyre out to maim us!!

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

you can't get std's from loo seats unless you already have an open wound on yer ass or you make genital contact. and i'm talking more than just brushing the seat slightly.

as for crabs - someone would have to be infested to the point where they were constantly in pain to drop enough for them to a) survive and b) for one of them to make it to the right point (even by the law of averages its highly unlikely). hovering is digusting - you end up with piss everywhere, including the floor and the seat and is more dangerous than sitting, because of the increased germ filled area, plus it attracts flies. i plop it down - and to be honest, the skin on my butt is the clearest and most healthy looking of anywhere on my body.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

damn Kansas people

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuken-Kai
    also, when i first read that thread subject, I imagined a toilet seat that was on fire......hehehe
    hehehe, so did i... dayum!

+ Reply to Thread