+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Question.

This is not meant to instill guilt into anyone.

Do you guys like me?

Would you like it if I left the board?

Please answer honestly, because I don't really feel welcome here anymore.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Question.

You haven't been around much lately, but was someone rude to you? Tell me who and I'll smack 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    was someone rude to you?
    No. But I just expect too much sometimes (ie welcome backs, and such). And I know my posts aren't the greatest (forgive me I'm a teen).

I'm just kinda curious to see if people actually like having me around, or if they think I should leave is all.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

yea you can stick around man. you shouldnt feel that way just because someone said something to you. fuck them you have every right to be here. but honestly I wouldnt ask such a question. It makes you look like a bitch. but thats my honest opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    yea you can stick around man. you shouldnt feel that way just because someone said something to you. fuck them you have every right to be here. but honestly I wouldnt ask such a question. It makes you look like a bitch. but thats my honest opinion.
    No one said anything, I just get the feeling that no one really likes having me around. And if it makes me look like a bitch, great, I really don't care. Heh. I'm really honestly curious.

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

i like you because you are seeking out from a base of others what wisdome you can find , if others of youre age did so it mite instill a better sence of hope for the future in me i say it would be ouer loss if you left

tech the futer so that the past mistakes will not be repeted

OB~26

na its just that asking "do you guys want me around" is a lil bit wimpy. I mean it, be a man and just say fuck what anyone thinks and do whats going to make you happy.

BTW if you need to talk my yahoo handle is oilboy26

still here after its all over

OB~26

na its just that asking "do you guys want me around" is a lil bit wimpy. I mean it, be a man and just say fuck what anyone thinks and do whats going to make you happy.
    And what the fuck do I care if I'm considered "wimpy". I know for a god damned fact I'm a wimp. I'm a damned Pacifist. Not saying that all of those people are wimps. But I am one. So thanks for pointing out the truth. And asking if people like me or not DOES make me happy. I'd like to know so I can take appropriate action. I'm not going to stay here if people hate me, there's no point in that, because everyone will just ignore me.

so by reading youre posts and responding are we really ignoring you ???

just thoughts

OB~26

Quote Originally Posted by Oil~Boy 26
    so by reading youre posts and responding are we really ignoring you ???

just thoughts

OB~26
    are you being sarcastic?

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    And what the fuck do I care if I'm considered "wimpy". I know for a god damned fact I'm a wimp. I'm a damned Pacifist. Not saying that all of those people are wimps. But I am one. So thanks for pointing out the truth. And asking if people like me or not DOES make me happy. I'd like to know so I can take appropriate action. I'm not going to stay here if people hate me, there's no point in that, because everyone will just ignore me.
    well Let me put it to you like this, If I was to leave this board it wouldnt effect anyones life or anything. hell I dout that anyone would care. they would still go about thier lives like normal. I like it here and I think I will stay around but Im not going to ask anyones permission to be here and Im definetly not going care if anyone doesnt like me. If I was to have to ask if anyone wants me here then I would ask myself this first....why am I here? do I like being here? and if I answer because it makes me happy then fuck it, I dont need to ask for anyones approval to be here.

and your little dog too

i like you normally. don't start acting like brightstar. are you just having a really bad day?

well Let me put it to you like this, If I was to leave this board it wouldnt effect anyones life or anything. hell I dout that anyone would care. they would still go about thier lives like normal. I like it here and I think I will stay around but Im not going to ask anyones permission to be here and Im definetly not going care if anyone doesnt like me. If I was to have to ask if anyone wants me here then I would ask myself this first....why am I here? do I like being here? and if I answer because it makes me happy then fuck it, I dont need to ask for anyones approval to be here.
    Sorry. I apologize, I was just being an angsty teen. I like how you put that. That was a slap in the face, but at a time when I needed one. Thank you.

Please delete this pointless post, ameliag, or forrest, or one of their accomplices.

Once again, I apologize for this post.

No, I'm not being sarcastic.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

hmmmmmm............... I don't think you should leave. I've met far worse people online. You seem to be alright. If you decide to leave, you're more than welcome to come back dude. I'm not going to stop you from leaving if that's what you want. I think you should stay though. You're cool enough to have around. If Amelia has offered to smack the shit out of someone for you, well then it's obvious that she'd want you around.

BTW i wasnt being sarcastic just trying to understand where you were coming from

my lateness preceeds me

OB~26

+ Reply to Thread