+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Damn you all new members!

and your little dog too

Default Re: Damn you all new members!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNonconformist_Illusion
    lol lol lol lmao damn.

yes apparently your all so high and mighty and way more intelligent than i am\ and I just need to fuck off good god can anyone on the planet take a joke anymore without making it an exageratted debacle?
    what joke did you tell?

i missed it.

lol lol lol lmao damn.

yes apparently your all so high and mighty and way more intelligent than i am\ and I just need to fuck off good god can anyone on the planet take a joke anymore without making it an exageratted debacle?
    Joke? I'm sorry, did I miss something?

Mother Superior

"who gets off on going into other people's homes and insulting them"....WHAT?

im not trying to "Start" a flame war. that's just sad. I tryed to state earlier that im not all for argueing on the internet like obviously everyone else is, but look where that went. For the rest of my time here, I'm just gonna ignore everything that comes out of you guys that doesnt make sense and if any of you really have something you desperatly want me to reply to you can email me or somehting. other than that, fuck off. she's ugly. get over it.
    Oh, and I suppose you think "you're" good looking? I don't come here too often anymore but I don't think people like you should be allowed to speak your mindless bullshit. Isn't there some family member you should be fucking about now?

Howrangi's Avatar So how old are you again?

ALL HAIL OlIx

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

lol lol lol lmao damn.

Your inability to write in cohesive sentences proves your idiocy. I am laughing my ass off at the joke. It is you. You are the best punchline we've had here in months. Please continue to whine. That run-on sentence with grammatical errors nearly made me lose my drink. I am thankful for your presence here.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Oh, and I suppose you think "you're" good looking? I don't come here too often anymore but I don't think people like you should be allowed to speak your mindless bullshit. Isn't there some family member you should be fucking about now?
    so..incest now? and somewhere I said i was more attractive than her? not that i remember but nice try sherlock. CAN YOU PEOPLE JUST KEEP YOUR POINTLESS SHIT TO YOURSELVES. do i know you? no. Did i put ugly ass fetish pictures of myself up for public aproval? no. I just made ONE comment on someone that did. dear fucking god your all so hooked on this shit it sickens me. I have a feeling that if i leave this retarded forum shit behind me im not missing out on anything so later. its like someone said "internet assholes of the world unite" and everyone slander me for saying one goddamn thing and then trying to cover my ass when random douchebags come and say how im lets see, so far im a wal mart employee, a mindless something-rather, a cunt, i dont even care to look up what else. you people fucking suck at life. have fun in your little grape vine world. go make a xanga while your at it fucktards.

your name is one eyed cat. you just see how far that gets you..

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

your name is one eyed cat. you just see how far that gets you..
    Tier One Law School, Thanks for asking.

OEC

Hula Hoop Supervisor

so..incest now? and somewhere I said i was more attractive than her? not that i remember but nice try sherlock. CAN YOU PEOPLE JUST KEEP YOUR POINTLESS SHIT TO YOURSELVES. do i know you? no. Did i put ugly ass fetish pictures of myself up for public aproval? no. I just made ONE comment on someone that did. dear fucking god your all so hooked on this shit it sickens me. I have a feeling that if i leave this retarded forum shit behind me im not missing out on anything so later. its like someone said "internet assholes of the world unite" and everyone slander me for saying one goddamn thing and then trying to cover my ass when random douchebags come and say how im lets see, so far im a wal mart employee, a mindless something-rather, a cunt, i dont even care to look up what else. you people fucking suck at life. have fun in your little grape vine world. go make a xanga while your at it fucktards.
    Anyone get a high school flashback reading that or was it just me?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Howrangi
    ALL HAIL OlIx

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Yes...let us all OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

You made a series of comments. You were rude about more than one picture and more than one person.

You have not explained what you said which was a joke.

You have yet to explain what attracted you to join the forums here. The only explanations which seem to make any sense are either (a) you actually enjoy making poor attempts to start flame wars with strangers who have never harmed you in any way or (b) you are being paid $ to be here. Given your behavior and refusal to come up with any good explanation for your presence, nothing else makes sense.

I would appreciate it if further discussion of the trolling branch of this thread be moved to http://www.blueblood.net/boards/showthread.php?t=4551

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

"who gets off on going into other people's homes and insulting them"....WHAT?

im not trying to "Start" a flame war. that's just sad. I tryed to state earlier that im not all for argueing on the internet like obviously everyone else is, but look where that went. For the rest of my time here, I'm just gonna ignore everything that comes out of you guys that doesnt make sense and if any of you really have something you desperatly want me to reply to you can email me or somehting. other than that, fuck off. she's ugly. get over it.
    I feel so important that you have taken the time out of your obviously non busy and mundane life to constantly talk about me!

Just for the record, I dont care if you think Im ugly. Not everyone will find everyone attractive. But I can almost guess what forum you came from, and am willing to bet you are a lonley bored mid 40s housewife who cant get her husband/brother to munch her carpet, and havent for the past 10 years. We all see youre sexually frustrated, hence the comment about never having sex again (and please dont, the world is already bad enough with all the family inbreeding taking place), but this is no place to come and express that frustration. You are obviously out of your leauge here.

And as for the faggot comment, youre just pissed I wont kiss you and fondle your tits. Its ok, because Id more than likely find you about the equal of a donkeys ass in looks, so I guess were even. Your personality is lacking in any intelligence, and that is the biggest turn off. Those who attack others looks only have an insecurity in themselves, and its sad that you have to deal with that fact every day of your life. Why dont you do yourself a favor and get some help;]

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Anyone get a high school flashback reading that or was it just me?

I don't recall HS being that bad. Which is probably saying something. The internet seems to really magnify certain unappealing traits. Heck, I see drivel like this troll's posts all over the net, although fortunately not here too often, but I don't come across it in real life very much. Who talks like this???

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Who talks like this???
    For me at least it came off as something I heard quite often from the more mainstream minded of my classmates...not very creative and filled with profanity in a vain attempt to sound intimidating and angry. The problem with profanity is if you don't use it for color and impact it just comes off as silly.

Bit hard to take that little rant above seriously.

Howrangi's Avatar So how old are you again?

Tequila Zaire oviously we are the only ones in true harmony. Your cool.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

lol. this cool community? you amuse me the most. so far its just like any other community ive seen. forum adicts. you dont even know me and yet you think im some nasty little person because i think faggots with penciled eyebrows and bondage is discusting. that doesnt make me a "corporate" what-the-fuck ever. your pathetic. shut up. ill say what i want and im just here for the same reasons your all here but apparently you cant take a little goddamn critiscm. hence, quit whinning about one thing i said i could have been alot worse.
    ...and you think WE amuse YOU the most? You have contradicted yourself into oblivion with every single snide remark you have made here.
    And the fact that you find people with pencilled-on eyebrows, and bondage, disgusting, TOTALLY defies the purpose of coming here, doesn't it?

If you are getting so sick of people talking to you like this, fuck closing your account, just leave. Amelia and Forrest will no doubt close your account FOR you.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

welllll its nice to know that ive recently joined a forum where everybody is loved
    anyone else find it amusing that this chick calls everyone here forum addicts, but then she comes back to check this thread over and over again? WHY?? if she doesnt care... why not just be mature about it and ignore everyone... this is my 6th post here and so far i love everybody, but i really dont understand people like thenonconformist_illusion.
    hey jax where are these pictures shes apparently disgusted with? i would kind of like to see them... im sure i would love them

oooh yeah and hiiii olix... you cutie!

over on blue blood erotica.. and they are some sweeeet pics

haha they are indeed... i found them thanx vitorro!

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    oooh yeah and hiiii olix... you cutie!
    hehe, OliX is a cutie, I agree.

awsome. hello olly how's life? I made my first post today, already people are lashing out at it. internet junkies amuse me to no end.
    anyway you will bow to me

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Switchblade
    hehe, OliX is a cutie, I agree.

hehee yeah i looked at his profile just after posting that one... i was like oooh he IS cute too! hehe

stop it girls....oh no, to late now, I'm turning red

btw you two aren't for garbage as well

hehe we should tackle him i think.

o_0 ....now I'm fucked....

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitorro
    only thing I bow for is the swirling porcelin god in the throne room
    Looks like Vitorro and I have something in common.

Cheers.

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    I like funny jokes
    No, I GET YOUR POINT ENTIRELY, Forrest.

+ Reply to Thread