+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How many Rivetheads we got around here?

Default How many Rivetheads we got around here?

Just doing a roll call,want to know whos a Industrial/EBM Rivethead around here, fell free to throw in what ever you conserder your self all is welcome!

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Default Re: How many Rivetheads we got around here?

If I had to pick a group I guess I'm a rivethead................ I haven't been to a show in almost a year, last one I went to was the KMFDM/Bile concert in October.................... Bile and the Thrill Kill Kult are the only two bands I've seen more than once........ I only go to industrial shows now, unless a good metal or punk band is playing an 18+ venue here, some shitheads around here think it's cool to throw shit at the band.............. Al Jourgenson almost got arrested around here because he got hit with something and jumped off stage to beat the shit out of the guy that threw it......... all ages shows always piss me off, I was so happy the KMFDM show was 18+

Default Re: How many Rivetheads we got around here?

Man I will tell you right now if any one of us from Manufactura or Terrorfakt were to get shit thrown at us ill tell you this that whole venue will get turned up side down-no joke.
    Lets hope nothing like that were to happen.I just recently meet and hanged out with chales levi of the thrill kill kult he sure is a odd but cool fellow.

+ Reply to Thread