+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have been robbed.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default I have been robbed.

So I come home from school, I had a pretty good day. I get the mail... Walk back across the street... I get to my back door, and notice it was KICKED IN. So I get curious, check to make sure I locked the door (Which I did). So I walk in, its not all a mess, because they knew what they wanted, and where they could find it. My sister's backpack is missing, her shit that was in it, is now on the floor... My dads room is messy, they took his PS2, and 2 games.

As for the living room, its in good shape, but the VCR, and DVD players are sideways, and on the floor (respectively). And the Xbox, and my 1 free year, are gone. All the games, gone... except, medal of honor, and Enter the Matrix. So not much loss, but not ENOUGH loss to be replaced by the insurance company.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: I have been robbed.

That SUCKS.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

That's fucked up...

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

that sucks man.....epecially about the insurence....

if it makes you feel better ,i had a priceless amount(like 30grams) of a certain compound i extracted myself stolen from me....

it was the only thing gone...even the rest of the vial was there,they just took like 30grams of a substance that is active at 300-500 MICRO grams...i'm sure they got paid back...if there not in an asylum,haha..

shit has a way of comming back and kicking you in the ass,i'm sure they will get theirs..

i know how it is about robberies.. its pretty bad.. luckily though nobody got hurt so thats important. maybe it was microsoft finding out you had a bunk subscription to xbox live? hehe
    ok seriously though. sounds like kids to me if they stole just video games and your sisters backpack and nothing else. see if you can find anything on the door where it was kicked in like a sole print or maybe some traces of the sole that may have rubbed off when it was kicked in.. (i watch CSI too much )

hmm, sounds like someone that knows You or another member of the family to have known just what to take and where it was at... too much CSI here also

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

It definitly seems like some one knewwhat they were there for, so it might be some one you see at school or whatever.
    Being robbed sucks ass. I know I had all my CDs stolen out of my car last July and then in February a case of dvds stolen out of my trunk along with my fave Lipservice vinyl skirt. People just suck. They really do. i hope that all goes well in the replacement phase. At least it's all stuff hat can be replaced, for the most part, ex the stuff in your sister's back pack. I remember when the moving company lost the box with all my notebooks in it. After a breif stage of catatonia I was ready to bust heads. Luckily they found it but it doesn't stop it from sucking, for a few days there I was convinced that my career as a writer was shot.
    Hopefully they catch the punks responsible.
    K

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

You know there is a good side of this, based on what they took. They were selective wich means they probably took things for their own personal use rather then to sell. Wich means, find who did it and you may actually get your stuff back.

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    that sucks man.....epecially about the insurence....

if it makes you feel better ,i had a priceless amount(like 30grams) of a certain compound i extracted myself stolen from me....

it was the only thing gone...even the rest of the vial was there,they just took like 30grams of a substance that is active at 300-500 MICRO grams...i'm sure they got paid back...if there not in an asylum,haha..

shit has a way of comming back and kicking you in the ass,i'm sure they will get theirs..
    thats what i call good karma

it makes me feel better knowing that if i dont retaliate if someones being a dick, that something equally as bad will happen to them, i have seen nothing to disprove this :P

(if anyone can disprove it, keep it to yourself, im happy in my arrogance )

yea,i tried to word that without saying Karma....i was rasied with the idea of karma....but i have grown to not believe it much anymore ....

but just because...

i grew into the idea :P for about 2 month i was virtually bohemian :P but i got bored of not retaliating so i do it on occasion just to add spice to my life.

i dont anyone dare question my faith in my ideals, it just wouldnt be good karma

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

well that's really fucked up... i hope Camby Savelle is right and you can find out who did it.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

awww that sucks man...ive had my car broken into once or twice and my sub and cd player stolen, and since I installed them on my own and not professionally it wasnt covered by insurance):

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

yeah what Camby said though it sounds like they took shit for thier own use ort else thay would have most likely taken more than what they did find them and start kicking some ass and get your stuff back

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    How to get rid of skinheads:

step1: buy a good size,wood,(preferably Oak) baseball bat....

Step2: buy a good lenght of barbed wire...

step3: carfully wrap barbedwire around bat as tight as you can....

step 4:get some Knuckle Dusters...

step5: you know what to do.....

thank you ,this has been a ,Greaser 1! production.....

just insert "people who jack your shit" for skinheads.....and ash or oak(thanks to KidT.)...

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

yeah what Camby said though it sounds like they took shit for thier own use ort else thay would have most likely taken more than what they did find them and start kicking some ass and get your stuff back

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

that sucks but if you ever hear of someone selling an x-box from the back of their trubk youd better check it out

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

^^yeah. I will. Anyways, I calle the coppers, and I waited like 5 hours fo 'em and they basically just walked around, looked at what was stolen, the door that was kicked in. And its kinda weird... just down the road, another burglary took place... today. So I'm going to call this guy, and ask him what happened if its game related, then we can most likely hook the two together. But w/e.

good friends of mine were robbed for alot recently. When the cops came they made my friends feel like shit, (they already felt horrible because it was obviously someone they knew that did it). The cops tried to make it seem like the were trying to scam homeowners insurance. It was like rubbing salt in their wounds. Many tears..

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

maaaan... fuck people. well... all the bad ones anyway.
    i heard somewhere that all your good priceless stuff you should keep in a tampon box in the bathroom cupboard... cause really, who the fuk is gonna steal tampons??

or in a basket that says dirty panties, i mean who wou.... oh wait :P

Never go in a house that you can see has been broken into. Whoever did it might still be in there. Call the cops, stat.

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

yeah, i know how you feel to a lesser extent because my bag and coat were stolen from work a coupla sundays ago - my bag had nothing of any value in it to anyone except me, including my mobile (pay as you go cheap assed handset with no credit) ALL my important makeup, my house keys, some official letters and photos of my husband. oh, and a cigarette box with TWELVE FAGS in. that was what really pissed me off. i just can't believe the bitches took my coat as well. how much audacity does it take to walk into a pub, lean over the bar and theive whatever's there?

so my new bag has a little baggie half full of 'surf', so at least next time they'll have foam flowing from their nostrils...

While I lived in Little Rock, my purse was stolen right from underneath my nose. Some lady who was setting behind me just turned around and took it! I didn't notice until she had left, but the security cameras showed it plain as day.

sick life damit ...

take care

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Yeah, it sucks to be robbed. I was mugged walking through my neighborhood to get to the nearby BART station. One guy stepped in front of me and starts punching me in the face, while another guy comes up behind me and pulls me wallet out of my back pocket. I first ignored the guy punching me to stop the guy from pulling the wallet out of my pocket, but finally get annoyed about the punching rip the t-shirt off of the guy punching me. They both then run off. Then the bizarre thing happens. While I was kneeling on the ground trying to find my glasses I hear someone shout 'Hey guy!" I turn and look and even though I'm not wearing my glasses, I can make out the guy who pulled the wallet from my pocket standing on the corner across the street. He then throws my wallet back at me and runs off. I find my glasses and go and retrieve my wallet. Since I don't carry cash in my wallet, nothing is missing. Even my credit cards are still in the wallet.

+ Reply to Thread